Huge Role Players In The Playoffs

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
Does anyone think that Mike Sweetney, Frank Williams, and DerMarr Johnson will be huge in the playoffs? I think Frank will blow up in at least 2 games and have a great game. Mike will have a spectacular night like always and will have a bunch of offensive rebounds. DerMarr will have a great performance from downtown and will have some dunks that will hype up the crowd.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
i totally agree. what about penny!?!?!? stop forgetting him. i still think he should start over shanden.

p

yeah he might but i think DerMarr should start over shandon anderson. why does everyone overrate his defense. it's not even that great. anderson has some good games once in a year but i think he doesnt do anything for this franchise.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i think if given the minutes, Mike Sweetney will be productive.. he's shown impressive numbers from the small minutes that he gets.. i think he is our best offensive rebounder..

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
jayp said:
i think if given the minutes, Mike Sweetney will be productive.. he's shown impressive numbers from the small minutes that he gets.. i think he is our best offensive rebounder..

yeah, he is our best offensive rebounder.

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
he would probably get a lot more minutes than he does now but he needs better conditioning, since he is only a rookie and his conditioning aint that great as veterans or non-rookies

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
keyindabox said:
he would probably get a lot more minutes than he does now but he needs better conditioning, since he is only a rookie and his conditioning aint that great as veterans or non-rookies

thats true.

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
lol kool. well anyway im so sycked for today's game. its been a while since we've seen our guys on the tv this time of year....GO NY GO NY GO!

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
keyindabox said:
lol kool. well anyway im so sycked for today's game. its been a while since we've seen our guys on the tv this time of year....GO NY GO NY GO!

yeah... can't wait. the knicks will win though.

6thman

Benchwarmer
come on NY!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Is somebody going to watch the game on nba.com so we can talk about it live on the forum!!!