No Timmy, Say it Ain't So...

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
MSG Update:

Tim Thomas was carried out of the arena in a stretcher. They have x-ray machines at the meadowlands, so hey probably saw something bad...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
New York Knicks forward Tim Thomas had to be helped off the court after falling hard on his back when he was flagrantly fouled by Nets center Jason Collins in the fourth quarter Saturday.

Thomas, driving to the basket, was hit hard across the body and in the face. He landed on his lower back and rolled over in pain with about seven minutes left in the opening game of the best-of-seven series.

Thomas, who had 12 points, walked off with assistance and went to the locker room. There was no immediate word on his condition.

Link

yes, the sad news is true
well, that's just GREAT, isn't it!! from what the article says, (and i trully hope i'm mistaking) it's pretty much sure we lost tim too for the rest of the postseason. something worse couldn't have happen

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
not good at all, he basically our #2 scorer withuot h2o. that means marbury now has 2 average 35 pts a game lol

shit... hope we hear his condition soon

p

kevin

Benchwarmer
Relax in the post it said that TT would probably be in the line up tuesday the only problem is that TT probably wont perform as well as he can.

Marbury really disapointed me Kidd played so much better than him.

JJtheKnick

Starter
collens should say sorry to tim or thw crowd should respect him that hes going to play today if he does if they boo or dont do anything i will go to NJ and kick threr a$$