Possble cures for Knicks...GET PHYSICAL

Blumatic

Rotation player
They need to change the line-up and the rotation. I think Demarr should start over Anderson. Shandon is liabilaty on offense. He is a good defender but no scoring. DJ can score and hold his own on defense. Sweets should get alot more playing time. Kurt should start but Sweets must get more playing time and set plays for him in the post. The boy got game. They should run the ball through him a couple times. John starks says Marbury should slide to the 2 and Penny start at the 1. Oh and when the can't score they need to drive to the paint so you can get to the foul line. The Nets don't have a big man. Demarr can penetrate and he is always close to finshing but he can draw fouls and get their big ma into fould trouble. Most importantly, act like you wanna be guys. The Knicks are playing like they belong on the court with them. And the Nets treat them like that. The Nets don't respects us. The Knicks do. They need to start pushing them around. Get Physical. Offensively and defensively. If the Knicks set that tone, the Refs will put their whistles away and maybe we can get away with murder. Finnese wont win this game. ACT LIKE YOU WANT IT.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I really do hope the TT incident motivates the Knicks. If they have any pride they will attack hard on tuesday. They need to stop bricking because as soon as the Nets rebound they are off. I've seen the Nets playoff run for two years. I have never realized how fast they were until they went against my team. It has never been stopped. Yo can't stop their running game. They have to prevent it. And that starts on the offensive end. They need to take high percentage shots. More Shots in the post ( man I wish we had Rasheed). They Knicks need to worry more about the offensive rebounding than defensive. They need to body up on their opponents. Isiah needs to inject a lil "BAD BOY" serum into their blood. Frank Williams has already shown signs of it by pushing Jason Kidd.

MATT

Rookie
This series is going to get very ugly if this keeps going on. I hope people take after Frank and start pushing these punks around when they feel they're getting disrespected. :twisted:

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
what do you guys think about this lineup?

steph
demarr
tim tomas (if he can play) if not penny
kurt
nazr

shandon is a definite liability on offense..

Blumatic

Rotation player
I know lenny and marbury want a different line up. I think the Lineup should be

1. Penny
2. Marbury
3. Johnson
4. K. Thomas
5. Nazr

Mutumbo and Sweetney should start the second and 4th quarter. All the Knicks players need to play this series. Demarr must get minutes. 20 minutes at least. The team better set good screens for marbury. Marbury is going to play the role of Iverson on Tuesday and light them up with poist and assists.

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
Yes, you guys need to get physical. You need guys like Kurt Thomas to intimidate people with their size and strength.

Y'all were cruising back in the day with Oak and the rest of them. You need to bring back that banger mentality and lay New Jersey out.

I'll be rooting for you.

Blumatic

Rotation player
K-Mart talking alot of crap. RJ is cocky as hell. J-Kidd no respect for us. I was on the Msgnetwork knicks forums and net fans coming into the Knicks forums , when they have their own and starts talking sh#t. We need Game 2 or else... I wish I could punch them *^&%^7$%$% in the face.

e_D

Benchwarmer
Kurt Thomas is a big dude, how could he not be physical? We need a strong powerforward who can bang down low and throw some shots.. hopefully sweets will evolve into that kinda player..

Those nets fans man, they're assholes.. I got into a few shouting matches when I went to see game one.. Some idiot with a painted face was mouthing off.. so i mouthed back.. then an asshole in the bathroom said Steph sucks.. so i told him go to hell.. at which point he said the RedSox are better than the Yanks and the whole bathroom was ready to kill that dude.

on a lighter note, I think I was on the pregame show on MSG, or so my friend told me.. I dont believe him.. I had my Steph away jersey on and was screamin at the camera and wavin my arms like a nutcase.. anyone seen me?

oaktree34

Rookie
The one thing these Knicks have to learn is what the old Knicks knew already. No matter what state the team is in, if you throw a New York in front of their name opponents always get pumped up to beat you. Why? Just the inferiority complex most of the people have with New York, or the fact that they know they will get extra attention for whuppin the Knicks asses. Why do you think Eddy Curry drops 20 on the Knicks, but barely scores 10 on the Wizards

Now New Jersey has went to the finals 2 years in a row and all they hear is how they aren't New York and that they can't fill their own stadium. They have been waitin years for this and we got a bunch of guys that just don't get it.

THEY HAVE GOT TO BE PREPARED TO DEFEND THEIR TURF FROM DAY 1.
ISIAH HAS GOT TO GET PLAYERS THAT UNDERSTAND THIS FACT.
WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE THEY WILL ALWAYS BE GUNNIN FOR US, AND THEY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO PUNK US. THE KNICKS HAVE NEVER WON WITHOUT A PHYSICAL STYLE OF PLAY BECAUSE THAT IS HOW ALL OF OUR OPPONENTS PLAY US.

I WANNA SEE AN OAKTREE SYTLE SMACKDOWN THIS GAME AND I WANT A SUSPENSION. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO WIN THE SERIES, BUT WE HAVE TO LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW THE KNICKS ARE BACK

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
alrobinson6022 said:
what do you guys think about this lineup?

steph
demarr
tim tomas (if he can play) if not penny
kurt
nazr

shandon is a definite liability on offense..

i like that line up! except i dont want penny in it.