Toney Douglas Mix- 2

This dude is going to be a great basketball player, I can see it by the way he play and his attitude. Remember the highlight when they was playing nets when Nate passed Douglas the ball he crossed Blalock number 13 then stepped back then passed Gallinari the ball Gallinari passed it back after Douglas did a great quick cut move on Blalock to score the layup.

SilentJay

Rookie
Toney D has proven to be a great pick at 29, so in times when so often the Knicks draft picks have been criticized (by a great portion of the fan base), it's good to have made a decent choice in a guy that brings hustle and intensity to the game. He said from day one that his specialty was D, and he's proved it. Now, in college the guy played as a SG a lot, and he was the go to guy. TDT (that's what the players in huddle would "Toney Douglas Time!!", I kid you not). He's slowly finding his rythm and range, he's got good handle and does posses some moves (hope he's got that quick crossover) which could turn him into a very productive all around player.
He's got great vision on D, and as a PG that vision develops (I only wish D'antoni would spend more time with his young players teaching them the game).
Of course, it's too early to tell and there's no reason to get ahead of ourselves. Let's wait and see just how many minutes he gets and what TD does with those. He's a decent player, let's see if he proves whether he's more than what he's shown already.