The Wild Calls For Help Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
So since the first two games weren't so good, I feel compelled to make a thread about demanding things that should be done even if it's unrealistic (Because Of The Staff Or Whatever Else) or even ridiculous, since things were ridiculous those first two games anyway.

BRING HOUSTON IN.I don't care if he's doing the desk job.Him being on the court is better than this.I also don't care if he plays a few minutes.Don't want him injured?Don't make him run.Walking and gunning is better at this rate.

Call Sprewell.Him at 39 would be more effective than half the team.

Call Charlie Ward.

Have D'Antoni be the point guard and have Oakley as the coach.

Paul1355

All Star
So since the first two games weren't so good, I feel compelled to make a thread about demanding things that should be done even if it's unrealistic (Because Of The Staff Or Whatever Else) or even ridiculous, since things were ridiculous those first two games anyway.

BRING HOUSTON IN.I don't care if he's doing the desk job.Him being on the court is better than this.I also don't care if he plays a few minutes.Don't want him injured?Don't make him run.Walking and gunning is better at this rate.

Call Sprewell.Him at 39 would be more effective than half the team.

Call Charlie Ward.

Have D'Antoni be the point guard and have Oakley as the coach.
to be honest with you i would take an injury prone Houston over some guys on this team....atelast Houston always had a good offensive game and was drilling shots when he tried to come back...if he didnt get hurt he would have been on this team again.