What did we do to get the first WIN?

Kiyaman

Legend
Starting a SG at the SG postion

Starting a DEFENSIVE SG at the SG position,
so his teammates could start following suit early in the game on the DEFENSIVE tip. Which should've been done in our first game of the season vs a SG (Wade) that been averaging 40 points against us.

Shooting only 23 3-balls was a blessing blessing blessing anything more is tanking if u dont have a 10 point lead when shooting 3's

The WIN came from the 4th quarter performance (which is the majority of all teams wins) we tighten up on defense, but the best part was we only let two players do the majority of shooting in the 4th qtr. (Lee & Harrington) any other points scored by other teammates were on easy baskets. For the first time in a long long time (since coach JVG) it actually look like we had a coach (and one with a 4th qtr. plan)...

then again the Hornets played the fast running beat teams up Boston Celtics the night before

Red

TYPE-A
Starting a SG at the SG postion

Starting a DEFENSIVE SG at the SG position,
so his teammates could start following suit early in the game on the DEFENSIVE tip. Which should've been done in our first game of the season vs a SG (Wade) that been averaging 40 points against us.

Shooting only 23 3-balls was a blessing blessing blessing anything more is tanking if u dont have a 10 point lead when shooting 3's

The WIN came from the 4th quarter performance (which is the majority of all teams wins) we tighten up on defense, but the best part was we only let two players do the majority of shooting in the 4th qtr. (Lee & Harrington) any other points scored by other teammates were on easy baskets. For the first time in a long long time (since coach JVG) it actually look like we had a coach (and one with a 4th qtr. plan)...

then again the Hornets played the fast running beat teams up Boston Celtics the night before

So now what...

we gonna see if Hughes can sustain the SSOL offense for the season?

Complimented by the "Big Cock"? or Big Harry (my feet are too big and f*cked up, and my sneaks are too cheap so I keep fumbling and bumbling over myself) take it to the rack!

an exploSION!!!!!!
:boohoo::boohoo: