peyton-siva-hd.jpeg

Birthday: 10/24/90
NBA Position: Point Guard
Class: Freshman
Ht: 5-11
Wt: 180
Hometown: Seattle, WA
High School: Franklin
Siva is a true point guard that has excellent speed and quickness with the ball. He pushes the ball in transition on the pass or dribble and his athletic ability makes him a threat to go coast to coast and finish with a dunk. Siva does a great job of running the offense and directing teammates. He is an excellent ball handler that weaves and slashes through the defense with inside out and crossover dribble moves in order to get into the lane for a drop off pass or kick out for an open shot. Siva also has a good understanding of how to execute the pick and roll. He looks to pass to the screener rolling to the rim or he can knock down the three ball if his man goes under or behind the screen. Siva also competed on the defensive end by hounding the ball and keeping constant pressure on the ball handler with his quick feet and active hands. He can also get on a roll from behind the arc when the defense backs away because of his ability to penetrate and other than an occasional over penetration Siva is a rock solid floor leader.

http://www.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=45951

GetRealistic

Starter
I think everybody should randomly start a thread claiming this player will be the next superstar of the Knicks. Just pick your fav nationality or creed and randomly find a player of that nationality and your all set.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Siva looks like the real deal. Got mad ups and is a true Point Guard. Thought he was latino but he's samoan.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
o.k. I'm sorry, but this kid is a freshman in HIGH SCHOOL?!? Who cares, it'll be four or five years before he's even elgible to be drafted...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
You a dumb *****, thinking he's a freshman in HIGH SCHOOL at 19 y/o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all need to look this kid up.

He's a freshman at Louisville. He had two top 10 highlights on ESPN today!!! Check him out

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
As a fan of Syracuse and a follower of big east basketball this kid seems to be the real deal... Heard alot of good things about him.. However he is only a freshman... We'll have to wait and see...

metrocard

Legend
I think everybody should randomly start a thread claiming this player will be the next superstar of the Knicks. Just pick your fav nationality or creed and randomly find a player of that nationality and your all set.

Dude is from Seattle Washington.

I'm from the Bronx.

I just respect his game.

dan1608

Benchwarmer
We should've drafted Brandon Jennings, taking Hill was a huge mistake. Jennings is doing great this season in Milwaukee. We missed out.

But for next year, Rafer Alston will be a free agent. He is from New York City and expressed a desire to be here. He is a solid veteran point guard who can shoot the three, score the basket and defend. We can sign him for mid level exemption ($5.25 million) which means he won't effect our salary cap situtation.