NY KNICKS vs. CLEVELAND FAG-ALIERS AT MSG -8:00PM- 10/06/09

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
AVERBAL ASSASSIN PRODUCTION

deadpool.jpg

It's the one and only, SLY1984, bringing you tonight's game between the NY KNICKS and the CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

its time for some action!!!

mia_dan_600x400_rd3.jpg

WOAH!! WOAH!! not that type of action! Pull you're pants back up! All of y'all! :lol:

OUR NY KNICKS

<center><dd>
knicks.gif
</dd> </center>

AT PG- CHRIS "THE WOMANIZER" DUHON (yes, Chris got his D*ck sukked by all three women that night :lol: props to duhon)

duhonfoursome.jpg

Proxy-Connection: keep-alive Cache-Control: max-age=0 Cbr>

AT SG- Wilson Chandler (the most useful he's been this year)

84800729.jpg

AT SF- Danilo Gallinari (he looks confused- "what?! two women? for me?")

danilo_gallinari_cassie_danielle_abreu.jpg

AT PF- Al Harrington

Michaelangelo1.jpg

At Center- David Lee (never gets old)

david-lee.jpg

the fagaliers can sukk a dikk

todays joint of the day:

redman- time for sum aksion

enjoy the game everyone!!!

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I don't think I'm going to be able to add any relevant info on this thread, only jokes. if some of y'all can add articles and insight, by all means, be my guest.

New New York

Quiet Storm
3 Jokes

Here are my 3 Jokes about the game

1.Looks like ol girl in the pic is telling us a "little" something about Duhon

duhonfoursome.jpg

2nd Joke......The Good News about this Game is that Jordan Hill should see at least a qtr of action

gal_hill-jersey.jpg

Last Joke......Lebron is leaving Clev. for NY!

lebron.jpg

That is the conclusion of my stand up act, I am here all week and dont forget to tip your waiters!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Cavs just lost a close one to CHI so I fully expect them to literally destroy the Knicks hopes and dreams tonight. Also, is Dantoni that confident enough to play Lee at center against Shaq and Ilgauskas? Knicks still don't defend the 3 well and the Cavs have plenty of shooters so expect a huge scoring game. Knicks lose but Lebron gets to hear his name cheered in the Garden yet again so maybe its a good thing.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
We need to go hard out there tonight. Show LeBron that we have a decent team that will put in the effort to get a win. Big move for D'antoni would be to start Darko. We need that inside presence or Shaq will have 10 points in the first quater alone. I hope Danilo get's out of the slump from the last two games and breaks out. This would be a showcase to Lebron. I hope we don't start shooting threes because when we don't we're actually in the game and not down by 20 + points. Let's go Knicks and show them what that Jersey means to you.
:gony:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
You said it, giants89fly. We need to put an above average effort to keep up with this team.

I'm expecting the big cock to jizz on lebron's eye with that stroke of his. Make lebron taste it...taste defeat! *no homo* :lol:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Please god... National TV, Can we just play respectably? Thats all I want...

lol thts why i really wanted the knicks to beat the pacers just to gain some momentum for this game. if this game is a snoozefest there goes our shot at getting another chance at making a espn or espn2 game. now that the ws is ova, this game is prob gonna be the thing most sports fans or watching, the knicks gotta show up

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lebrons hyped cause his boyfriend jay-z is watchin' him. C.C. and Alex are also courtside.

We are down by a lot. Its gonna be a long night.

TunerAddict

Starter
Bench Harrington and Chandler for the rest of the game.

Play Hill and Darko. Lets play guys that actually want to be out there.

Knicks4Life_1985

&#9733;The Floor General&#9733;
I agree with Tuner this shit is weak.... Harrington might as well leave right now he is not giving us nothing on either side of the ball.

Last edited:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Just some things that I have noticed in tonights game

Lets see Jordan Hill actually was more productive than any player on our team tonight and logs in 12 less minutes than the invisable Jared Jefferies and 35 less minutes than Duhon

Considering our next game is against The Bucks and all the talk is going to be about why we didnt draft Jennings it wouldve been nice to see Hill play in a game that was lost by half time to possibly fluff his stats a bit.

Also I hate the way it appears that Dantoni wants to use Hill, I do not like a PF curling off screens to hit jumpers!

Larry Hughes is probably our best player -which is like being the coolest of all the nose pickers-and should probably slide to the PG spot over Duhon until Nate comes back at which Nate should assume the role, especially now with Harrington being the "spark plug" off the bench.

Look I for one assumed Duhon would have a better season than he is, it looks like last year's success was just beginers luck! Whatever it is, he needs to come out of the starting five, we need quick starts to elevate our play for the whole game, and we aint gettin it from him!

Not to question Walsh....but isnt weird that he would give Duhon 6 million per when no one else really wanted him -I think Orlando had a mild interest- but let Sessions walk for 4.....and yes I know Sessions wouldve cut 4 million into our cap fiasco, but being that we will need to use some of that precious space to spend on a PG why not get the player this season?

I also think Mike Dantoni has taken a new coaching approach.....let the other team go up by so much they think that they have the game won, and then beat down on the half way interested team! If nothing else it has created some interesting moments thus far!

Good News is that we have the exact same record right now as I did in NBA 2K at this point and I hit a 3 game win streak starting with The Bucks!

Red

TYPE-A
I also think Mike Dantoni has taken a new coaching approach.....let the other team go up by so much they think that they have the game won, and then beat down on the half way interested team! If nothing else it has created some interesting moments thus far!

Refer to the sig my G! :whack:

Scipio

Benchwarmer
It was good to see Jordan Hill get some minutes. Some say he shouldn`t play because of his lack of experience but if those in front of him on the rotation are playing so badly then why not give him a go?

What really concerns me about the Knicks is that from the first tip off nobody seems to be playing with any desire or pasion. Could this be because six of them - correct me if that number is wrong - are free agents this summer and many of them know that they are only playing for the Knicks until something better comes along?

Can we play the Nets next ???

Last edited:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Hughes and David Lee were the best players on the floor (on our team of course). The best thing about Hughes is that even if he has a bad shooting night he is still a good defender and makes a constant effort.

Gallo finally went inside! Didn't score inside but he made an attempt. Had a bad shooting night though.

Harrington barely got any playing time which is odd because he seems to be the only one that can score from inside the paint. Not sure what that's all about.

Knicks need an inside presence. D. Lee wont cut it. Darko wont cut it. The season is dead. We are a jump shooting team that can't shoot and don't even attempt to get into the paint.

Duhon is a solid floor general but who is he going to pass too? Harrington is on the bench, Gallo is a streaky shooter and Chandler goes from hot to cold in 3 minutes. The upside is Jordan Hill. I'm not convinced that he should start but he definitely needs some serious playing time. He can be a good spark off of the bench along with Nate.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
You have it wrong man. What are you talking about.

Hughes and David Lee were the best players on the floor (on our team of course). The best thing about Hughes is that even if he has a bad shooting night he is still a good defender and makes a constant effort.

I would add Gallo there too.

Gallo finally went inside! Didn't score inside but he made an attempt. Had a bad shooting night though.

The guy shot 5-10, 4-8 from 3 and 3-3 from ft and he has a bad shooting night. If shooting .500 is bad what else to say. He went 2-7 first but those type of players can get hot quiqly. He went 3-3 after, too bad we dont look for him more cuz free candy comes in and wants to take all the shots. SMH.

Harrington barely got any playing time which is odd because he seems to be the only one that can score from inside the paint. Not sure what that's all about.

Harrington barely got .......25 min but he managed to get 14 shots and only make 5 for a .357% fg. He also was 2-6 from 3 for .333% but is gallo that had a bad shooting night.

Duhon is a solid floor general but who is he going to pass too?

Are you even beeing serious here? At this moment he is the worst starting PG in the league. I let you find one worse. Dont look at his 7apg but as how much he hurts our team.