Eddy Curry Is Soooo Skinny Video Inside!!!!!!

the portable man

Benchwarmer
he was the most efficient scorer in a stagnant offense two seaspns ago.

i mean the current knicks frontcourt don't play defense anyway so curry is still the best option @ center.

lee & curry will give us better inside scoring as harrington is playing horribly and darko DOES NOT have enough post moves, matter of fact all he has is a hook shot and that drops less than half the time, so he's a waste on offense but great for defensive backup.

this is very uplifting and honestly i can't wait to finally see a starting lineup of:

Nate
Douglas
Gallo
Lee
Curry

this would be the best balanced lineup the knicks can possibly have.

they would have above average dribble penetration with those 3 guards and great mid-range from all 5, and solid 3-pt.

honestly that lineup can do some big things, ESPECIALLY if combined with good plays and some kind of strategy. but even strictly off natural gameplay they'd be deadly. i honestly don't see going down by 20 in the first quarter anymore if this can be implemented.

but then again this will never haappen because dantoni seems like a fraud. i once thought he was gonna bring a great playbook to NY to help a shitty team follow a strategy but all i see is picks EVERY GODDAMN play by EVERYONE to a point where it gets clogged up. teams guard the pick & roll well now days for the most part, doing it every play is the dumbest strategy.

i dont even get how a pro coach doesnt have corner 3 plays designed for gallo yet, its pathetic

TinmanJr

Rookie
I agree with the portable man, Curry is the best low post threat. The line up should be:
Curry
Gallo
Lee
Hughes
Douglas
Lee balances out Curry's weakness at rebounding. The guard gives some pressure defense. Gallo another ball handler and opens the floor. If D'antoni can modify the SSOL just a little, take a good shot not a quick shot. The knicks would then have a capable bench: Harrington and Nate instant offense, Chandler for the intangibles he is still learning the game. Duhon to stabilize the second unit. Jeffrires or Darko for the center defense.

haha knee jerk
testing testing testes 1 2...3 ?

"whatdya balls drop off or something"

okay okay,
yea honestly best lineup

but wait MIKE D

what best line up

chandler and gallo are staying in the starting unit for good. douglas ?
Curry starting i dunno
dude hasnt played a game in like 12345678891011213141516...
yeah that many months.

Lets settle down.

metrocard

Legend
I'm so sick of this.
All the Curry hype.
Since day one.
Dude never had anything.
The season where he averaged 19 ppg was actually one of his worst seasons defensively and rebound wise, he was such a liability, Isiah tanked on purpose by force feeding Curry minutes. Isiah's goal was to make the Curry trade look good and trying to paint Curry as this dominant force. Didn't know being turnover and foul prone and being a black hole on offense and an invisible man on defense and the boards was "dominant".
Even before and after that, Curry never gave us anything.
I don't know why people await his arrival.
I don't know why people still make threads and talk about him.
People hate on Marbury, but this man has literally cost the Knicks a future, cap space and any chance of winning.
Atleast Marbury led us to the playoffs.
Curry has been such a waste and a lopsided traded, possibly the most lopsided trade in NBA history.
Curry is USELESS and IRRELEVANT.
His trade value will continue to decrease day by day, and the only way we can trade is if we add Jordan Hill and Wilson Chandler.

Minnesota trades
Brian Cardinal(expiring contract)
Mark Blount(expiring contract)
Damien Wilkins(expiring contract)
Aleksandar Pavlovic(expiring contract)
Rights to Ricky Rubio

New York trades
Eddy Curry
Jared Jefferies
Wilson Chandler
Jordan Hill

Minnesota
Sessions/Flynn/Hart
Chandler/Ellington
Brewer/Gomes/Jefferies
Jefferson/Hill/Pecherov
Love/Curry/Hollins

New York's future
Rubio
Douglas
Gallinari
Lee
Milicic

MAD CAP SPACE
Lebron James + Amare Stoudimire

=

Rubio 6"4
James 6"9
Gallinari 6"10
Lee 6"9
Stoudimire - 6"10

Run and gun all day, the right way.

KBlack25

Starter
I'm so sick of this.
All the Curry hype.
Since day one.
Dude never had anything.
The season where he averaged 19 ppg was actually one of his worst seasons defensively and rebound wise, he was such a liability, Isiah tanked on purpose by force feeding Curry minutes. Isiah's goal was to make the Curry trade look good and trying to paint Curry as this dominant force. Didn't know being turnover and foul prone and being a black hole on offense and an invisible man on defense and the boards was "dominant".
People hate on Marbury, but this man has literally cost the Knicks a future, cap space and any chance of winning.
Curry has been such a waste and a lopsided traded, possibly the most lopsided trade in NBA history.
His trade value will continue to decrease day by day, and the only way we can trade is if we add Jordan Hill and Wilson Chandler.

Co-sign 100%. When we got Curry, I hoped and prayed and wanted this guy to be good so bad. To live up to the hype. To not be awful.

When you get over it, when you realize that Isiah got fleeced (again) in a trade, when you realize this guy has nothing and will never have anything, it's freeing.

Videos of him not weighing 300 lbs don't make me hyped anymore.
Videos of him doing basic spin moves and shooting wide open jump shots don't make me hyped anymore.

Get over this dude, he's a waste of good oxygen, a waste of our cap space and a waste of energy.

he's trying. he's put so much time into getting in shape, that's some work ethic we've never seen from Curry.

I'm actually pretty excited to see what kinda work he put into his game.

JayJ44

Starter
I'm actually dreading the moment I have to see Curry's fat ass play for my favorite team again. I still can't believe he fools people every time he claims to be in shape. This happened like 5 times already. If he ever gets back on the court, he play like 5 minutes before he gets some bullshit injury. Besides, even if he stayed 100% healthy, I still would hate to see him play for the Knicks. His only "skill" is being able to score inefficiently, his scoring ruins ball movement and offensive chemistry. He contributes absolutely no defense and no rebounding. The fact that people STILL put him into starting lineups is a ****ing disgrace.

TunerAddict

Starter
Whether you like or hate him, you can't deny his offensive aptitude. He scores very efficiently...

The problem is that his defense is nonexistent and he constantly fails to pass out of double teams. In the end, its a really close call if he truly brings anything to the team because his failures may actually outweigh anything he brings to the table.

But lets hope he plays well so we can get rid of him...

Sadly this won't be like my 2k10 franchise where both Curry and Jeffries decline their player options....

Paul1355

All Star
We need his low post offense

Curry looks great and im finally proud of this guy for taking the initiative and losing all that fat to come out and show his skills.

If Curry can be half of what he was at his best than he can be an impact player from the start. He have no low post presence and we desperately need a guy like Curry on offense. I would take Curry and Lee over Harrington and Lee anyday because of Curry's size and ability to draw fouls and make shots in the paint which Harrington does not do enough of.

Watch Curry come back and have a good season and then Donnie ships him off somewhere and he scores 20 ppg on some other team lol.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Curry looks great and im finally proud of this guy for taking the initiative and losing all that fat to come out and show his skills.

If Curry can be half of what he was at his best than he can be an impact player from the start. He have no low post presence and we desperately need a guy like Curry on offense. I would take Curry and Lee over Harrington and Lee anyday because of Curry's size and ability to draw fouls and make shots in the paint which Harrington does not do enough of.

Watch Curry come back and have a good season and then Donnie ships him off somewhere and he scores 20 ppg on some other team lol.

Agreed 100%. Not a popular point of view. Bitching is way overrated. Regardless of how you feel about him it's got to be promising to see that he is taking his career seriously. Dude had some major personal issues last year that most people never have to deal with. From guns pointed at his fams heads to his kid and the kid's mother getting murdered. I might have picked up a few pounds too.

He's clearly under 300lbs. I'm eager to see what he can do. Lord knows we need the help.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I'm so sick of this.
All the Curry hype.
Since day one.
Dude never had anything.

I think most fans are excited at the better chance at being able to trade Curry now, most Knick fans are not awaiting his arrival like we awaited Antonio McDyess or Alan Houston's to return from injury.

I want Curry to resemble the player that you said Isiah "forced fed", because a team lacking a low post presence will take notice and we could then dump him. Again it is all about him helping freeing up cap space for us.

About Isiah's force feeding plan you speak of, I dont put it past an ego-centric man like Isiah to concoct a plan to make himself look good....but if Isiah was to try that same plan with Jerome James , would it have worked? Point being is that Eddy Curry is a good low post player...albeit not the franchise player Isiah tried to sell him as

But to give credit where it is due....Curry did help lead Chi to the playoffs before he went down with the abnormal heartbeat, just like Steph led us to the playoffs the season before.

About Marbury not costing us our future.....go ask Utah about that one!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah maybe we could convince a team like the Rockets to take on his contract. If we give the Rockets Cuttino Mobley's contract and take T-Mac's contract off their hands, they'd probably do it. We just have to prove that Curry is in game shape, and then, well...yeah.

mafra

Legend
Yeah maybe we could convince a team like the Rockets to take on his contract. If we give the Rockets Cuttino Mobley's contract and take T-Mac's contract off their hands, they'd probably do it. We just have to prove that Curry is in game shape, and then, well...yeah.

It would make sense for HOU. They could actually use Curry next year as well, so they can integrate Ming slowly. PLUS, with Artest and all the young role players they have, Curry could be the focal point of the offense and score his 18 ppg and help in the Western Conference.

Sure, he wouldn't rescue the team.... but he would bring them talent. They have Batty who is a leader, HOU aint NY and maybe a fresh start would help Eddie.

It all depends on how he plays. It actually might be best for NY to stink this year.... This allows them to showcase Jeffries, Curry while finding minutes for Hill and Douglas.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
It would make sense for HOU. They could actually use Curry next year as well, so they can integrate Ming slowly. PLUS, with Artest and all the young role players they have, Curry could be the focal point of the offense and score his 18 ppg and help in the Western Conference.

Sure, he wouldn't rescue the team.... but he would bring them talent. They have Batty who is a leader, HOU aint NY and maybe a fresh start would help Eddie.

It all depends on how he plays. It actually might be best for NY to stink this year.... This allows them to showcase Jeffries, Curry while finding minutes for Hill and Douglas.

Artest plays for the Lakers buddy.

I really don't know how Curry will play, because all that video shows is him draining open Js in practice. Remember that Charlotte game when he got 3 fouls in 2 minutes?

And he isn't going to be force fed this time around, so I have low expectations for him.