0-11 Nets better than the Knicks

Asimov

Benchwarmer
The Nets compete, are in games, play better team defense. That's right, a team thats about to be 0-11 is BETTER than the Knicks.

Go sign AI and make this team even more of a joke, suckers

JayJ44

Starter
Hate to say it, but I agree. The Nets lost a couple of nailbiters, and most of them have been very close. Not to mention the fact that they have Devin Harris returning soon.

metrocard

Legend
This is great for the Nets. They're getting John Wall...they should trade Harris and rebuild with John Wall and Brook Lopez...trade Harris for a scoring wing.

This trade works

Nets trade
Devin Harris
CDR
Courtney Lee
Sean Williams
Jarvis Hayes
2011 first rounder

Grizzlies trade
Marko Jaric
OJ Mayo
Rudy Gay

Grizzlies
Harris/Conley
Lee/Hayes
CDR/Carrol
Randolph/Williams
Gasol/Thabeet

Nets draft John Wall

Nets future 5

Wall/Dooling
Mayo/Williams
Gay/Hassel
Yi/Najera
Lopez/Boone

Paul1355

All Star
AI brings positives to a negative team

The Nets compete, are in games, play better team defense. That's right, a team thats about to be 0-11 is BETTER than the Knicks.

listen to michael kay....we have NOTHING to lose with signing AI...if anything it might win us a couple games with him alone if he got hot shooting.

I also heard a good call on 1050 ESPN radio today....Allen Iverson's mentality to take over games would influence guys like Douglas and Gallinari to develop an attitude to always want the ball and make the big shots. Gallo has the ability, we've seen it, but he rarely can get the ball or asks for it and when he gets pissed off like last game, he calls for the ball and takes over like a young leader. AI can have that mentality rub off on him. AI does bring positives to this horrific Knicks team.

We would only be better with getting an allstar for one year and a few million. It's a steal and perfect timing. We should have gotten Iverson at the start of the year for the chump change he's getting.

paris401

Starter
I also heard a good call on 1050 ESPN radio today....Allen Iverson's mentality to take over games would influence guys like Douglas and Gallinari to develop an attitude

yep i can see zepole canoli telling 'toni...practice...practice??... practice...

Paul1355

All Star
yep i can see zepole canoli telling 'toni...practice...practice??... practice...
you cut the last part of that sentence that you quoted...the ability to take over game and want to take big shots which Gallo SHOULD DO and NEVER DOES.

Gallo has an inibility to get open, whether its because Mike D has no screen plays for him or just because Gallo does not know how to always get open.
When Gallo can learn to get open, then that would be step one...having a guy like AI would jump him up a couple steps to become a leader on the floor.

Douglas too.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

*****, you look madd stupid right now

Starks

Starter
Say what you want about the Nets, but Brook Lopez is going to be an All-Star next year. He's a lock for a tall 20-10 guy that most teams would love to have at Center.

The question is who is better: Galinari or Lopez

Starks

Starter
say what i want about the Nets???? i think 0-18 says enough! :p

lol true. But our 4 wins don't mean much else. When the season is over, they won't be much different than Knicks. I think the two teams might be about 6 games apart at the end of the season.

Their prospects are just as bright as ours though:

The Brooklyn move is key to a true new start.
The Russian sugar daddy has the biggest pockets in the league.
Brook Lopez's ceiling is very impressive.
Devin Harris is already a lock at pg.

Now for Knicks prospects:
2010 Free agency
Gallinari

milchshake

Benchwarmer
The Brooklyn move is key to a true new start.
The Russian sugar daddy has the biggest pockets in the league.
Brook Lopez's ceiling is very impressive.
Devin Harris is already a lock at pg.

and Jay-z has the big influence on lebron's decision about changing team in new season.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Say what you want about the Nets, but Brook Lopez is going to be an All-Star next year. He's a lock for a tall 20-10 guy that most teams would love to have at Center.

Lopez looks good, really good. right now whose better? without a question its lopez. but his ceilin is 20 and 10 for me (which he will b next year). Gallinari has the higher ceiling but its not as guarenteed that he'll be as consistent as lopez.

TunerAddict

Starter
I don't get the Brook Lopez love here.

Guy shoots under 50% as a 7 ft center...Plus he isn't a very good defender...He gets block playing help Defense, but one on one he gets eaten up. I've seen him in person and his ability to move laterally is about on par with David Lee, being that its about nil.

Just look at the games he played the Knicks. Eddy Curry manhandled him, drawing foul after foul, and Harrington just blew by him.

He can't D up one on one with a strong center, and he doesn't have the speed to guard anyone with any bit of quickness.

Plus imagine if Gallo got to shoot 27 shots in a game... Brook did and hit like 9...

Kiyaman

Legend

So far in the Eastern Conference the Best two centers has been Howard & Lopez.....so Lopez might be voted into this season All-Star.

While Dantoni is giving Gallo 30 mpg to try and make it to the rookie/sophmore all-star.
And if u think Gallo's own teammates been denying him the ball, wait untill the rookie/sophmore all-star.

It's all Dantoni's fault...