31-28 should get it done

New New York

Quiet Storm
If we can go 31 and 28 for the remainder of the season we will make the playoffs, thus keeping Utah from having any chance at the number 1 pick.

Now is this at all realistic?

this would give us a 39-43 record

nyk_nyk

All Star
If we can go 31 and 28 for the remainder of the season we will make the playoffs, thus keeping Utah from having any chance at the number 1 pick.

That's a stretch but does it really matter? They get our lottery pick regardless so whether its 1 or 10 it still sucks.

New New York

Quiet Storm
That's a stretch but does it really matter? They get our lottery pick regardless so whether its 1 or 10 it still sucks.

Playoffs or not... No pick for us...

I agree that losing a pick to Utah sucks be it 1 or 10, but the consolation to me would be preventing them at any shot at the #1,2, or 3. I mean the highest pick that we have had since Patrick Ewing went to Chicago, so I really dont want that to happen again

jpz17

Starter
I agree that losing a pick to Utah sucks be it 1 or 10, but the consolation to me would be preventing them at any shot at the #1,2, or 3. I mean the highest pick that we have had since Patrick Ewing went to Chicago, so I really dont want that to happen again

I could care less about a draft pick right now..

Paul1355

All Star

doubt it unless this team can play like they are now after the all star break.

Remember that we could have easily made the playoffs in the 8th seed last year but completely failed and choked.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
doubt it unless this team can play like they are now after the all star break.

Remember that we could have easily made the playoffs in the 8th seed last year but completely failed and choked.

remember when steve francis hit the game winning three against washingotn and we had the eight spot for one day? then ****ing dolan had to ruin everything by extending isiah