So, how about this?

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Since coach D'Ton. seems to now want a short rotation, mixing in at least T. Douglas, and as JJ is playing well.......how about this?

Trade Duhon, JJ, and Nate to Portland for B. Roy. Would Portland do this?

Then have this 8 man rotation:

Start:

Lee
Roy
Harrington
Douglas
Hughes

Bench:

Gallo
Chandler
Hill

A little short at PG, but Hughes can cover for Douglas at times.

A good mix of young & old, take chance on it working, then just add a LeBron or C. Paul or some other bigtime player next year.

Sage

Rotation player
Sweet! Then we can trade Curry to the heat for Wade and then sign Lebron James in the offseason.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
What about...

A freshly trimmed dingleberry from Donnie's asshole for Kobe Bryant.

They might go for it!?!

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
OK. At the end of the year this will get my vote as:

The Most Ridiculous Thread of the Year

Well, I said it was kind of a hope thing. But, I think Douglas can take over for Duhon, why not take a chance with that. JJ is playing well enough for some value now and we want his big salary gone. And Nate is talanted, but I think coach just won't ever warm up to the guy again.

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
Well, I said it was kind of a hope thing. But, I think Douglas can take over for Duhon, why not take a chance with that. JJ is playing well enough for some value now and we want his big salary gone. And Nate is talanted, but I think coach just won't ever warm up to the guy again.

I'll summarize what we are all saying. Portland would never EVER even think about a trade like this.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
I'll summarize what we are all saying. Portland would never EVER even think about a trade like this.

Well o/k, I did walk out on a ledge on this one. But, I think at this point Douglas could take a shot at replacing Duhon, JJ might be movable now, and I feel for Nate, he would be better off with a fresh start someplace else.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Since coach D'Ton. seems to now want a short rotation, mixing in at least T. Douglas, and as JJ is playing well.......how about this?

Trade Duhon, JJ, and Nate to Portland for B. Roy. Would Portland do this?

Then have this 8 man rotation:

Start:

Lee
Roy
Harrington
Douglas
Hughes

Bench:

Gallo
Chandler
Hill

A little short at PG, but Hughes can cover for Douglas at times.

A good mix of young & old, take chance on it working, then just add a LeBron or C. Paul or some other bigtime player next year.

No disrepect but do you follow basketball much? Portland just extended Roy's contract so why would they want to trade him, let alone for 2 expiring contracts and JJ? They already have 3 PGs and you think they would trade for more at the expense of their franchise player??? There would be a full NBA investigation if that actually took place. lol

WOW @ this thread.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
What about...

A freshly trimmed dingleberry from Donnie's asshole for Kobe Bryant.

They might go for it!?!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on guys... Take it easy on him...

It just plain and simple wont happen..... For many reasons......

End of Discussion

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
wow im amazed. i know we all got differing opinions, but some of the posts recently have been mind numbinly stupid. crys for lawrence frank as our coach...FAIL, comparing gallo to kyle korver...FAIL, comparing jordan hill to danny granger....FAIL, saying the nets were better than us....FAIL, and having the right mind to say that the blazers would trade BRANDON ROY, the god of that city, for jared jeffries, chris duhon, and nate robinson? i kinda find it hard to believe that ur that stupid. are u jst tryin 2 mess around? seriously bro get tht head checked.

...well maybe ur right, how bout we give include eddy curry nd they'll prob package in lamarcus alridge. rudy fernandez, and a draft pick. give kevin pritchard a call, im sure he'd be entertained to hear the offer

CoolClyde

lame

that is one of the lamest proposals ever, how can you call yourself clyde?
the responses are very funny tho.

good job clyde!
CC