next year draft....

Paul1355

All Star
Jeremy Lin in the 2nd round

PG 6'3

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=oneil_dana&id=4730385

He put up 30 against UCONN basically playing with no one out there. Plus he's Asian-American so you know no scout is probably taking him seriously

Hell we probably wouldn't even have to draft him....could pick him up after the draft.
That was a very good article and this kid does sound like he would have potential through the roof because of his father teaching him constintly since Jeremy Lin was 5!

His numbers are impressive to anybody and adding to the fact that he is from Harvard, we could use a smart player for once on this dumb team.

Paul1355

All Star
HIghlights from teh UConn game...

he can ball, and is fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2mng5e95w

honestly i never heard about this cat before i read this article....so maybe we can give him a tryout.
I can see Jeremy Lin winding up like Jason Thompson of the Kings....standout from Rider (a college that barely gets anyone in the NBA draft) and gets taken as the 12th pick.

If Thompson from Rider can be picked 12th, than Lin can surprise people and easily go in the late 1st round.

Paul1355

All Star
Family friend of mine getting drafted

His name is Kenneth Faried, he is a PF/C from Moorehead state, from Newark, NJ and last year as a sophomore was ranked 2nd in the entire NCAA in rebounds behind Blake Griffin and can block alot of shots.

Think of Jordan Hill in college with more athleticism, longer arms, and a more ferocious re bounder.

His mom is friends with my parents so I hope he gets signed by a tri state area team so i can get some tickets.

he is projected to be a 2nd round pick......hopefully by NY!

Current stats:
<!-- begin left column --> <!-- begin player --> <!-- begin playerStatCont --> Kenneth Faried #35 F-C

<table class="tablehead statCont" style="width: 720px;" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="6">2009-10 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>APG</td><td>3P%</td><td>RPG</td><td>BPG</td><td>SPG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>18.3</td><td>0.7</td><td>.500</td><td>13.5</td><td>1.7</td><td>1.7</td></tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- end playerStatCont --> <!-- begin o --> <!-- begin n --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr> <td valign="top">Birth Place</td><td valign="top">Newark, NJ</td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top">Height</td><td valign="top">6-8</td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top">Weight</td><td valign="top">225 lbs.</td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top">Position</td><td valign="top">F-C</td></tr></tbody></table>

ANU

Starter
i honestly can't get excited about second rounders especially when we don't have a first round pick this year.every time some cat looks as sure fire superstar like a wall or bryant we have absolutely no shot at them.it ****ing blows.anyone see the game yesterday at msg? you know how ****ing electric that dude would be as a knick.......seriously, if we don't get wade or james next year I'm gonna kill myself.

not really.