This confirms there is no hope

nyk_nyk

All Star
These quotes are part of the post game coverage from last nights game against Chicago.

"That's our game," said former Bull Chris Duhon, who scored 18 points. "We're not going to go away from it. We're going to keep shooting it. If we're open, we shoot it."

Even so, their coach wouldn't mind if they passed up a few.

"We just took too many in the first half when we should have been more aggressive and drive in to get some fouls," said Mike D'Antoni, whose team attempted 41 3-pointers against Philadelphia on Oct. 31.

WOW! What a fu***** idiot Duhon is. If that's your game then it clearly isn't working because during the 4 game win streak it was mostly about ball movement and getting to the paint. Does he understand what he's saying?

Dantoni talking about what they "should have" done yet I didn't see him urging more drives to the basket from the bench. He's horrible!

Thoughts?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
2 step forward one step back...

The Knicks have been going away from 3 point chuckfests but I think the loss in N.O. made them revert back to their bad habits. Bottom line is that all the coaching in the world isn't going to change the fact that we don't have a star caliber "go to" player and our PG is a steaming pile of Du Du.

mafra

Legend
These quotes are part of the post game coverage from last nights game against Chicago.

"That's our game," said former Bull Chris Duhon, who scored 18 points. "We're not going to go away from it. We're going to keep shooting it. If we're open, we shoot it."

"We just took too many in the first half when we should have been more aggressive and drive in to get some fouls," said Mike D'Antoni, whose team attempted 41 3-pointers against Philadelphia on Oct. 31.

WOW! What a fu***** idiot Duhon is. If that's your game then it clearly isn't working because during the 4 game win streak it was mostly about ball movement and getting to the paint. Does he understand what he's saying?

Dantoni talking about what they "should have" done yet I didn't see him urging more drives to the basket from the bench. He's horrible!

Thoughts?

"Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...."

This is what drives me nuts about these players: They actually think they're good shooters. Hey Duhon, Hughes, Harrington, Chandler, Jeffries, Robinson.... you guys are not Reggie Miller. You have trouble making 10-foot shots (and FREE THROWS)...

The only shooter on this team is D-Gallo. The rest are streaky AT BEST.

EVEN good shooters should be held accountable if they solely rely on 28-foot shots.

nyk_nyk

All Star
True. A good PG will change the flow of the offense in particular situations. Slow it down or speed it up, urge one of the bigs to get in post position, drive to the basket, call plays, identify mismatches. That's what Danphony had in PHX so it made him look like a top coach but the skirt has been lifted.

Paul1355

All Star

Thoughts?
The knicks will always chuck as long as they have Mike D as coach...my problem is that the guys chucking should be driving towards the hoop, drawing fouls and shooting id range shots.

We have no sharp shooters on this team except for Gallo and sometimes Harrington, yet everyone on the team jacks up threes like we are the frigin allstar team.

Duhon honestly thinks that the Knicks can be succesfful if they get onto hot streaks and score as many threes as possible, this is why Duhon always passes to the perimeter and never to the inside man.

Duhon and his philosophy have to go, he is now a cancer. Just like Q Rich was, he would have a couple good games but kill the team overall all season with his poor decisions.

Duhon has to go.