Denver looking for a big, could we do a 3 way?

smokes

Huge Member
The Nuggets' front office is looking into acquiring a big man who could play some minutes off the bench.

"We definitely could use somebody else," said Carmelo Anthony. "At this point, anytime you have an injured player, anybody who can step up off the bench is huge."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63548/20091221/denver_looking_to_acquire_big_man/

I wonder if we could tempt them with some combination of Curry/Hill/Jefferies? Denver doesn't really have any contracts we would want to take back directly but maybe there's a 3 way that could be done. TBH I don't have enough knowledge of how 3 ways work to make any suggestions but this is a possibility I think.

Especially since Denver has a large amount of contracts going into 2010 way over 50 million I doubt they are too concerned about taking another 2 year contract.

ANU

Starter
if it wasn't for the spat at the garden, could definitely see jeffries going there, but because of it, I'm not sure.

paris401

Starter
they ain't taking fat-fuk curry... he blows... as to jeffries, he sucks more then the fat-fuk... he plays "OK" for a few games, and now he has trade value... it shows how far we have sunk, when we are praising jeffries... this guy blows...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Could get maybe get a deal where we package Jeffries and David Lee out of here and get a third team involved? There are teams out there that could probably use David Lee's scoring ability off the bench (Portland after missing Oden and the Nuggets probably as well) and Jeffries is a pretty good defender for any playoff team off the bench as well so maybe we could try to sell that