A lesson in research to KO's adult illiterates.

Liar-Meter: Did Gallinari demand New York as a draft destination?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
So, supposedly, according to TrillionPounds, LgayAss4Play, smokesdicks, and assorted scum buckets, including artificial, new jack Knick fans, who are only here for Gallinari, Gallinari never demanded New York as a destination, even though there was video, on NBA.com of him, on draft night, finally, after months of refusing workouts with the clippers, bucks and others, saying that he was willing to play anywhere. And sure, teams were gonna really believe him and risk losing their pick to Milano!!!!

Maybe, it's your obvious lack of literacy skills, attention span, and longterm memory, that prevent you from either remembering or being able to research the material that proves "Gallo" was a prima donna, demanding he be drafted by the Knicks. Either way, I've posted material on it, including an interview.

And do I go on Youtube, to watch music videos, of all sorts? Yeah, I listen to rock, new wave, punk, rap, country, blues, funk, etc. I'll listen to Donny Hathaway, P-Funk, Marvin Gaye, just as much as I'll listen to eminem, gang starr or Steve Earle, Johnny Cash, Townes Van Zandt or The Clash.

As for funny videos that friends tell me about, or I find, like every other person on Earth, congratulations: you "exposed" this unique, rare activity I engage in.

What's really funny is that you bitches were posting this and checking and re-checking it all night, to see if I would reply, while I was actually outside the house, talking to real women and enjoying my life.

And as for my manhood, since you have so many questions, go ask the women in your family about me.

Now, let's see if any of you illiterates can read...

ARTICLE #1:

Jersey Or Bust

By Dave D'Alessandro

June 12, 2008, 4:59PM

medium_danilogallinari2.jpg

Reuters "We have a real good feeling about New York and New Jersey, that's all we have now."

That's basically Danilo Gallinari's game plan, it would seem.
The Italian kid worked out for the Nets today - just shooting, no one-on-one, his rules - and then let us know that there are but two options for him: He'll either play for the Nets and Knicks, or head back to Europe, where he can cash in handsomely for the next decade.
And frankly, we don't see the Knicks as any option at all, but more on that later.
The Q&A:
Do you have a preference where you are drafted?
"I like New Jersey and New York. I like those two places."
Why?
"Because I found nice people, and there are nice places - I visited New York before. It's a good place."
You have the leverage to call your own landing site, or you just stay in Europe, right?
"Yeah. We have to evaluate everything. So we will finish this week, and before the 16th of June we will evaluate everything and we will decide."
Does any other team appeal to you at all?
"Now I will work out for New Jersey and New York (tomorrow), then I don't know if other teams."

Article #2:
clear.gif
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td>
square_sports.gif
Danilo Gallinari - F - Knicks </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
clear.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodyCopy">Danilo Gallinari shot for the Nets on Thursday and set the wheels in motion for him to play for the Nets or Knicks, or go back to Italy.</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
clear.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">In a humorous and insightful blog post, Dave D'Alessandro wrote that Gallinari has basically laid ground rules that he will only play for the Nets or Knicks, or go home. The Knicks and Mike D'Antoni might take a flier on him at No. 6, but D'Alessandro doesn't think they will. Other teams should be frightened by his talk of going home, so look for the Nets to take him with the 10th pick.
Jun. 12 - 5:39 p.m. ET</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">
clear.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">Source: Neward Star-Ledger

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Article #3:
The Gallinari situation is the most intriguing of the Draft, because he has made it clear through agent Arn Tellem that he will only play for the Knicks or Nets. If Milwaukee picks him, he’s heading back to the continent to whine about every elbow thrown his way and collect a few million a year. And the NBA is respecting that. No one will touch Gallinari for fear he will stay in Europe. We’re not talking about the top pick in the draft, either. Can you imagine if some D-tackle from State or Tech telling the NFL, “I’m playing in Houston, or I’m heading to the Arena League?” Hello, Grand Rapids. But Gallinari has that power, despite the evidence – Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Zydrunas Ilgauskas – that Europeans can’t help teams win championships.
Source:
http://snraffiliates.com/shows/berger_stelton/bradley/articles/20080619.html

Article #4:
Posted by John Paulsen (06/13/2008 @ 5:21 pm)

The top international prospect heading into this year’s NBA Draft is Italian swingman Danilo Gallinari, who is implying that he’s only willing to play for the Knicks or the Nets. He hasn’t actually said that he’s not going to play anywhere else, but the reporter certainly inferred that point.

Indeed, given their backcourt deficiencies, the Knicks aren’t likely to consider Gallinari at all: While he is undoubtedly talented with a decent frame (6-9, 227 pounds), he was never scouted by Knicks president Donnie Walsh (only by Isiah Thomas), and that team is not likely to make a high-risk/high-reward pick off a few shooting drills.
At No. 10, however, the Nets have no such misgivings. They just wish Gallinari worked out against real competition yesterday, which he refused to do. That was his risk.
[Nets GM Kiki] Vandeweghe envisions Gallinari as a small forward, albeit a defensively challenged one. His strengths are shooting, shooting and shooting, but his athleticism is not highly rated by most scouts.
This seems pretty ballsy for a 19 year-old, but I suppose when you have a “lucrative” (whatever that means) contract from a team in Italy, you can be picky. Throw in the euro’s strength against the dollar, and it probably makes a lot of sense to stay in Italy.

Source: http://www.scoresreport.com/page/92/?s=draft&jal_no_js=true&poll_id=146

In conclusion: I don't want prima donnas, like Gallinari, who, as mere rookies, demand they be drafted to teams of their choice, wearing the orange and blue. Don't like it? Go suck on Gallo's salami to comfort yourself.

When guys like Anthony Parker, and others, spend years, hoping for a shot, guys like this get nothing but disgust from me. Like I said on the "official David Lee thread," I'd rather keep Duhon.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Dear OGDickfan, (CharmingMan27)

Thank you for not being able to hide your emotional outbursts on youtube allowing DP to expose your anus for pounding. You are an emotional hypocrite who spends his entire life posting on every site you can, arguing and getting emotional about the most random topics. Say what you want but it is clear you have signed up and argue on more than 20 different sites. All anyone needs to do is Google CharmingMan27 +Gasol, Hispanic or teacher to fully apreciate the sheer volume of posts you make! This comming from a poster claiming we on KO had no lives because we post here so much! :teeth:

I could go on and dissect your psyche even more than I have in previous threads but there is no need since you have been exposed for all of us to see. My impulse is to gather all your posts and burn them in this thread like some gay effigy but I won't bother. I will however link one of your subscribed channels for all to view...Lets be clear, a friend didn't send this to you, you SUBSCRIBED TO IT ALL ON YOUR OWN!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrpregnant (how many nuts have you busted to that webcam dance?)

:sleep:Falls asleep waiting for Dickfan to dig up old myspcae pics of me to call me fat in a futile attempt to change the subject...

jpz17

Starter

Thank you for not being able to hide your emotional outbursts on youtube allowing DP to expose your anus for pounding. You are an emotional hypocrite who spends his entire life posting on every site you can, arguing and getting emotional about the most random topics. Say what you want but it is clear you have signed up and argue on more than 20 different sites. All anyone needs to do is Google CharmingMan27 +Gasol, Hispanic or teacher to fully apreciate the sheer volume of posts you make! This comming from a poster claiming we on KO had no lives because we post here so much! :teeth:

I could go on and dissect your psyche even more than I have in previous threads but there is no need since you have been exposed for all of us to see. My impulse is to gather all your posts and burn them in this thread like some gay effigy but I won't bother. I will however link one of your subscribed channels for all to view...Lets be clear, a friend didn't send this to you, you SUBSCRIBED TO IT ALL ON YOUR OWN!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrpregnant

:sleep:Falls asleep waiting for Dickfan to dig up old myspcae pics of me to call me fat in a futile attempt to change the subject...

anyone who looks up myspace pictures of someone on this board is a complete loser with no life:thumbsup:
we are here to talk Knicks not insult eachother

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
anyone who looks up myspace pictures of someone on this board is a complete loser with no life:thumbsup:
we are here to talk Knicks not insult eachother

I agree and for 99% of the time that is what I and most of the other posters do. That said, you have to appreciate the sheer irony of Dprydes find!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Anyway, now that I had a good laugh...back on topic.

Not liking a player because he insisted on being drafted to the Knicks is beyond moronic and delves into an emotional hatred not based on basketball skills. This is after all the same poster who said he rather keep Duhon over Gallo for that one reason alone. He is from Italy and was perfectly happy dominating in Europe so why fault him for not wanting to leave his home for less than ideal circumstances? Further how anyone could get mad that a player insists on playing for a team you claim to be a fan of is beyond me.

Gallo is a solid young player with the potential to be an all star. He is clutch, can defend and create shots for other players. He is the perfect fit in NY so people can hate on him or wish we drafted Lopez all they want. It won't change a thing.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrpregnant

I'm not wasting my time digging anything up on you. You've already been exposed numerous times, by numerous people. You're finished.

And as for my subscription to the mrpregnant channel, like I said in my initial post (I'll quote it, since you seem either too illiterate or manipulative to comprehend it), "As for funny videos that friends tell me about, or I find, like every other person on Earth, congratulations: you "exposed" this unique, rare activity I engage in."

So, trillion-pounder, either you're illiterate or a liar. I think you're both.

And did Gallo demand NY? You didn't address that, because you're both stupid (can't remember anything past a day) and a liar.

So... in the end, I really can't insult you, your very comments and actions demonstrate my superiority over you and hint at your incestuous breeding.

Did I mention that you're ugly and fat?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I'm not wasting my time digging anything up on you. You've already been exposed numerous times, by numerous people. You're finished.

And like I said in my initial post (I'll quote it, since you seem illiterate),
"As for funny videos that friends tell me about, or I find, like every other person on Earth, congratulations: you "exposed" this unique, rare activity I engage in." So, either you're illiterate or a liar. I think you're both.

And did Gallo demand NY, you didn't address that, because you're stupid (can't remember anything past a day) and a liar.

So... I really can't insult you, your very comments and actions demonstrate my superiority over you and hint at your incestuous breeding.

Did I mention that you're ugly and fat?

Dude honestly I feel for you...you have to fight back to try and reclaim a shred of your manhood. If you feel your path to redemption is calling me fat, ugly, illiterate or a liar that is fine...however I can help. I'm not mad because we all know the truth and you have been exposed. It just happens that I am the latest target for your emotional internet tantrums and won't get worked up by it since you have the same behavior on more sites than I care to count.

If you get off on fat black dudes dancing or tranny penis that is fine and I don't begrudge your "unique rare activity". If you feel you need to sign up to every site possible so that you can argue in your emotional pseudo intellectual ways that is also fine. If you fail in real life might as well come to the internet...AMIRITE?

On behalf of KO.com I thank you for making us one of your many, many, many..............many regular sites.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Dude honestly I feel for you...you have to fight back to try and reclaim a shred of your manhood. If you feel your path to redemption is calling me fat, ugly, illiterate or a liar that is fine...however I can help. I'm not mad because we all know the truth and you have been exposed. It just happens that I am the latest target for your emotional internet tantrums and won't get worked up by it since you have the same behavior on more sites than I care to count.

If you get off on fat black dudes dancing or tranny penis that is fine and I don't begrudge your "unique rare activity". If you feel you need to sign up to every site possible so that you can argue in your emotional pseudo intellectual ways that is also fine. If you fail in real life might as well come to the internet...AMIRITE?

On behalf of KO.com I thank you for making us one of your many, many, many..............many regular sites.

LMAO...dude you nd the dpyde kid have been hilarious, great find guys....nd og the more u say u want duhon over gallo the more your credibility falls...oh wait you got none left....thts what happens when u got tranny penis in your mouth all the time

OGKnickfan

Enlightened

You speak for KO? Since when, fatty? I watch tranny penis? Where? LMAO@this liar. I watched a jerry springer video on youtube, and a guy was saying that trannies are real women, that a man is biologically the same as a woman, which I said was BS.

And again, where are all the accounts I have?

You, on the other hand, are a liar, a manipulator, with way too much time on your hand.

You were on here at 1 AM, looking for me on the david lee thread. The minute I posted this, you showed up.

YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP, the more you talk, the more you sound like a disgusting liar-lurker. It's almost noon in NY, you better go have your second lunch of the day, lard ass.

EDIT: I've gotta go live life, shop, do laundry, chill tonight, etc. Enjoy spending your Saturday on my thread, girls. Peace.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I watch tranny penis? Where? LMAO@this liar. I watched a jerry springer video on youtube, and a guy was saying that trannies are real women, that a man is biologically the same as a woman, which I said was BS.
No..no, no my penis loving friend, the video was not from Jerry Springer, DP already posted the link so it is YOU who is the liar. Further you took the time to watch the touching story of a transexual prostitute, read all the comments, log in and argue over it! :teeth: No amount of diversions or cries of "fatty" will hide that!

And again, where are all the accounts I have?
Come one man! Are you really trying to deny it after being exposed so badly? Okay, I'll help:

http://www.google.com/search?q=char...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

(pages and pages of posts by you)

http://www.google.com/search?q=char...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

(even more)

Don't think that any of us believe this is the extent of it either. I am sure you have internet "pen names" all over the place.

with way too much time on your hand.
Says the internet Lone Ranger! :thumbsup:

You were on here at 1 AM, looking for me on the david lee thread. The minute I posted this, you showed up.
Actually I wasn't but I may have just closed my laptop rather than logging off. What IS clear is the YOU were on here since you obviously saw my account name.

the more you talk, the more you sound like a disgusting liar-lurker
Says the "Poster of a Thousand Sites" who was lurking around and found MSG's posts about Kobe on yet another forum. Oh the irony of the poster who rushed here to copy/paste MSG's Kobe posts now gets exposed for his posts. Ain't life grand!? :beer:

EDIT: I've gotta go live life, shop, do laundry, chill tonight, etc. Enjoy spending your Saturday on my thread, girls. Peace

The fact you needed to type that exposes your insecurities and furthers your exposure!

live life: by posting and arguing on as many sites as my ISP bandwith will allow.

shop: Must be Amzon or Ebay since you can't pry yourself from the computer.

do laundry
: make sure to use bleech on all the cum stains around your collars!

chill tonight: What internet tranny site will it be tonight?

:teeth::teeth:

Peace bro!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
LMAO...dude you nd the dpyde kid have been hilarious, great find guys....nd og the more u say u want duhon over gallo the more your credibility falls...oh wait you got none left....thts what happens when u got tranny penis in your mouth all the time
And you have credibility? Aren't you the moody bitch who bleeds once a month, and who gives people negative rep points for not agreeing with them? Aren't you that litte chinese b!tc# from the suburbs, with spikey hair and a tight shirt?

[B said:
TRILLION POUND WOMAN[/b];108736]Dude, honestly I'm having mood swings. Carrying D'Antoni's triplets for 9 months can take a toll. The doctor said, I'll have to get a c section. My breasts are all lactaiting and waiting for my children, SMOKESDICKS, H2WHORE, and TUNAFAQQOT to suck on.

What a coinkydink. The same woman who got manhandled by metrocard is trying to make a name for himself. It must be hard going through nine months of labor. Especially since you're carrying triplets, huh Trillionpoundwoman?

Seriously, go eat a dick.

The fact that you're trying to make a name off of spending 8 hours on the computer, intensely looking for commonplace information is sad.
Plus, in order for you to have found those videos, you must have been looking at them yourself, you trillion pound, asscheek splitting, whore.

All you proved was that OGKnickfan looks at youtube videos and blogs. You proved nothing other than the fact that you have a computer addiction.
Why don't you give us your youtube account.

I bet Ashley Tisdale and NSync would pop up at the top. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a message from D'Antoni. He told me he wanted to know if you were going to suck it or not? What do you say, Trillionpoundwoman?

Cam'Ron and Lil Wayne did a theme song of what Mike D'Atnoni did with Trillion, over the last three years.

Hey, Trillion, watch out, here comes the hotsauce. And I'm not talking about burritos, either.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZpEWzM0Yuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
And you have credibility? Aren't you the moody bitch who bleeds once a month, and who gives people negative rep points for not agreeing with them? Aren't you that litte chinese b!tc# from the suburbs, with spikey hair and a tight shirt?

What a coinkydink. The same woman who got manhandled by metrocard is trying to make a name for himself. It must be hard going through nine months of labor. Especially since you're carrying triplets, huh Trillionpoundwoman?

Seriously, go eat a dick.

The fact that you're trying to make a name off of spending 8 hours on the computer, intensely looking for commonplace information is sad.
Plus, in order for you to have found those videos, you must have been looking at them yourself, you trillion pound, asscheek splitting, whore.

All you proved was that OGKnickfan looks at youtube videos and blogs. You proved nothing other than the fact that you have a computer addiction.
Why don't you give us your youtube account.

I bet Ashley Tisdale and NSync would pop up at the top. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a message from D'Antoni. He told me he wanted to know if you were going to suck it or not? What do you say, Trillionpoundwoman?

Cam'Ron and Lil Wayne did a theme song of what Mike D'Atnoni did with Trillion, over the last three years.

Hey, Trillion, watch out, here comes the hotsauce. And I'm not talking about burritos, either.<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZpEWzM0Yuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

What surprise that the gay lover would come to his hubby's rescue! You can keep claiming metro's victory but this entire site including Metro know the real truth. You aint worth it...you a sidekick...a side show and a non factor. I don't have issues with you becuase you are barely a blip on my radar. Do us both a favor and stop posting towards me...Hardfoul. Another loser with multiple identities who creates accounts just to argue.

BTW, if you could read and comprehend you would see it was not me who found the videos or exposed Dickfan...it was DP.

P.S. your jokes are really really lame.

Starks

Starter
So basically Gallo demanded to be a New York Knick...

Months later hes on his way to become the best shooter in the league, the Knicks are winning games making their way to the playoffs, and an absolute fan favorite the city can feel good rooting for after the Zeke/Marbury debacle.

So why are we fans suppose to be against Gallo now?

smokes

Huge Member
Damn, you actually had to create and dedicate a thread to trying to retain your non-existant credibility. You really are desperate huh?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
What a surprise, I'm having an early delivery.The babies are going to come out premature.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You beat metocard?

Let's looks at the facts:
1. Metrocard showed pictures of your fat, computer addicted self laying on a chair, watching gay porn and going on knicksonline.
2. Metrocard showed pictures of you with two transgendered women who look like Donyell Marshall with a wig.
3.Metrocard showed pictures of your fat, lazy self, bending over to take it up the butt from your canine. I knew dogs were man's best friend, but D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D--D-D-D-Damn!

And what did you prove about OGKnickfan? That he uses youtube like everyone else. I went on your links, there was nothing there but comments.

Why don't you post these "controversial quotes?"

Are you mad, cause you got a computer virus from that porntube website?

Not my problem.

My jokes must not be that lame, if I can control your every action, and if I can cause you to waste hours of your life on the computer. You obviously depend on Knicksonline for survival, because you're the only poster on here that has the time to spend hours looking for videos that you looked at before posting.

P.S. D'Antoni said you have a candy chocha, for a Trillionpound woman. :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hQ2sS-Wjug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hQ2sS-Wjug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How sad.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
A TrillionPound Butch lesbian, exposed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

l_391bc70f8b9153df1af922170b68c39f.jpg

TrillionPoundWoman, as she takes it in the a$$ from her dog.

589860840_l.jpg

TrillionPoundWoman, spending hours and hours AND HOURS of her time on the internet, watching porn, going on Knicksonline, and looking for articles on how to make her transition into manhood.
IE, breast reduction surgery, and vaginal circumcision.
893277026_l.jpg

Trillion and his three transgenders who look like Emeka Okafor in a wig.

WHO WON? METROCARD? YUP!

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF METROCARD, "HOP OFF!!!!"

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Didn't take too long for me to get pregnant with TRILLION'S hermaphrodite.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Smokesdicks takes another loss. With a name like Smokesdick, you have no credibility on this site. Your signature shows how stupid you are. You honestly believe Brandon Roy is better than Kobe?

You must have been smoking a mean dick, while you was making that signature. :lol: :lol: :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Smokesdicks takes another loss.

Not sure why you even bother posting, it's not like you've ever had an original thought or post in your life. You ride the coattails of MSG, Metro and since those guys started posting less, now you moved on to OGDickfan. However moronic he is at least he's capable of independent thought unlike you.

The two things gaybcd is good at:

1) Following around other posters trying to look cool

2) Misquoting people in a poor attempt at humor (sorry but I don't think anyone finds this remotely funny)

I pity you :(

With a name like Smokesdick, you have no credibility on this site. Your signature shows how stupid you are. You honestly believe Brandon Roy is better than Kobe?

You must have been smoking a mean dick, while you was making that signature.

Oh you had to edit your post because you couldn't get me out of your head?

I didn't make this sig, I found it, and in case you are so void of comprehension that you can't understand it, it's ironic... Why do you think Kobe is laughing after? Grow a brain, then some balls, then come back and try talk to me, you might get somewhere.