Danilo No. 1 in Top 10 Dunks of the week.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Ladies and Gentleman our Italian machine moves into the spotlight with his dunk vs pacers !

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_plays/2010/01/08/20100107_dotw.nba/

Of course it is not as big achievement to glorify so much but I want to state that finally we can see from game to game that Danilo could make really hard penetration and finish it with authority:teeth:. His stong side is not only about hitting 3 pointers, I would be gratefull if we could watch him playing more this way in offense. Since he came to NY I was thinking that it will be his second identification mark, probably his backwards injury stopped him a little in this but now we can see him in all glory from time to time. And I know he can do better ...:gony:

Paul1355

All Star
Ladies and Gentleman our Italian machine moves into the spotlight with his dunk vs pacers !

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_plays/2010/01/08/20100107_dotw.nba/

Of course it is not as big achievement to glorify so much but I want to state that finally we can see from game to game that Danilo could make really hard penetration and finish it with authority:teeth:. His stong side is not only about hitting 3 pointers, I would be gratefull if we could watch him playing more this way in offense. Since he came to NY I was thinking that it will be his second identification mark, probably his backwards injury stopped him a little in this but now we can see him in all glory from time to time. And I know he can do better ...:gony:
finally the knicks get some good exposure on the networks.

Nate's dunk should have been higher in the ratings and Beasley's dunk was the best...sorry Gallo should of came in 2nd

milchshake

Benchwarmer
finally the knicks get some good exposure on the networks.

Nate's dunk should have been higher in the ratings and Beasley's dunk was the best...sorry Gallo should of came in 2nd

place is not so important , it just nice to see that knicks just played that way. I haven't seen that for year. yeaah Beasley with afro was nice so our exposure is more influencial than miami :teeth:, also this off the glass from right side dunk was crazy :afro: