Why Do People Want Bosh And Not Lee As Much?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Granted, I haven't watched Bosh a lot this season, but is he really worth losing Lee?Is he that much better of a leader and a defender than him?People say Lee's numbers is because of him being on the team he's on, but has he proven not to be just that talented?

Bosh hasn't done anything for the Raptors worthy of note.Bosh = max????Why?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Chris Bosh >>> David Lee

Why?
1. Bosh led his team to the playoffs twice and is ready for a third playoff season.
Lee is yet to make the playoffs.

2. Bosh plays defense. He's not the greatest defender, but he can block shots.
Lee lets people lay it up on his face, or he moves out the way to let people lay it up, like he did in the last game vs. Detroit, when he moved out the way and let Richard Hamilton make an easy layup with about 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

3. Bosh has a consistent post up game and jump shot.
Lee just recently started making jump shots on a consistent basis, and his post up game is still weak.

4. Bosh is an All Star.
Lee is a very good role player with inflated stats.

5. Bosh has better career and season averages than Lee.

David Lee is a good player. He would make a great 4th option, on a winning team. In reality, he's a 12-14 point per game, 9-10 rebound player who is the beneficiary of Duhon's pick and roll plays and the Knicks' lack of players who can compete with Lee for rebounds.

But Bosh is good enough to lead a team to the playoffs. He's more proven than Lee.

Last edited:

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Bosh has averaged almost 23 points per game and 10 rebounds over the last five seasons. He is a natural scorer and gifted athlete in a class that David Lee still hasn't reach. He blocks over 1 shot per game whereas Lee gets you .3 per game. Meaning that Bosh at the end of every season will give you at least 80 block shots more and deflect and alter 1,000 more than Lee each season. Lee just doesn't get the hand up on the defensive end and kills me to see him avoid getting in foul trouble to get his "double-doubles". There shouldn't be any comparison between those two ever!

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
At the 5 there is no question Bosh is better than Lee, but if Lee played his natural 4 spot he would have better defensive numbers.

Kiyaman

Legend
Toronto Rapters needed BIGMEN when they selected Bosh 4th in the 2003 draft (having Jalen Rose & Vince Carter on the roster, they probably would've selected Darko had he been available b/c of all the media hype).

Bosh was NBA ready and received 33 mpg in his rookie season.
Bosh became a 20-10 player in his 3rd and 4th season in the league.

In Bosh 6 years in the league, he average over 70 games per season, 36 mpg, 19 pts, 8 rbds, 2 ast, 1 blk, and 2 turnovers.
The Toronto Rapters decided after the 2005-6 season to make Bosh their Franchise Player by trading "Jalen Rose & Vince Carter".
Making the playoff in the Eastern Conference is not that much of an achievement.

The only Knick player that received such strong support from the Knick organization like Bosh received in Toronto.....was Stephen Marbury.
So to compare Bosh to any of the top 2010 FA bigmen Lee, Boozer, Dirk, and Amare, it is easy to say Bosh comes out shinning above all.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Toronto Rapters needed BIGMEN when they selected Bosh 4th in the 2003 draft (having Jalen Rose & Vince Carter on the roster, they probably would've selected Darko had he been available b/c of all the media hype).

Bosh was NBA ready and received 33 mpg in his rookie season.
Bosh became a 20-10 player in his 3rd and 4th season in the league.

In Bosh 6 years in the league, he average over 70 games per season, 36 mpg, 19 pts, 8 rbds, 2 ast, 1 blk, and 2 turnovers.
The Toronto Rapters decided after the 2005-6 season to make Bosh their Franchise Player by trading "Jalen Rose & Vince Carter".
Making the playoff in the Eastern Conference is not that much of an achievement.

The only Knick player that received such strong support from the Knick organization like Bosh received in Toronto.....was Stephen Marbury.
So to compare Bosh to any of the top 2010 FA bigmen Lee, Boozer, Dirk, and Amare, it is easy to say Bosh comes out shinning above all.

Not Dirk...Dirk is consistently driving his team to the top of the Western Conference. The guy's numbers arent great, but he'll win games for you. 2005 NBA Finals? Or was it 06? Either way, the guy wins games so I dont know if Bosh surpasses him just yet. But I get your point. Bosh will be more sought after, while Dirk will probably just settle for re-signing with Dallas

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
Bosh is certainly the better player. It's not a no contest, but all you have to do is watch and compare a handful of games and it's pretty obvious.

No hate on DLee, he's still my favorite Knickerbocker.

Bosh vs Lee (non statistically in random categories)

Offense with the ball: Bosh
Defense: Bosh
Lateral Movement: Bosh
Athleticism: Bosh
Timing around the basket: Lee
Triple Threat: Bosh
Heart: Lee
Desire: Lee - Though Bosh seems to have more than in the past.
Versatility: Bosh
Range: Bosh - Even behind the arc.
Ambidexterity: Obviously Lee.
Handles: Bosh - marginal.
When double teamed: Bosh.
Pick & Roll: Hmmmmm dunno.
Opens floor for others: Bosh.
Strength: Even (ish)
Resilience: Lee.
Hair: Lee

Pretty random list that could have 1000 more categories, but in the end, Bosh is better and deservant of more cash than David Lee. And we do have to remember that Lee's statistics are inflated by his playing at center with some comparably poor front court team mates. Some of that questionable defense does actually get him some rebounds as well.

Another good comparison is Stoudemire vs Lee. Lee's definitely closed that gap at this stage in both their careers.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Bosh is the better player...But if it comes down to resigning Lee for 10-12 mil per year and giving Bosh the max, I'd rather keep Lee. Bosh is not a true Franchise player, he's more of a second option, and therefore not worth max money...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Bosh was born with ridicolous athletism for his position. It's the only reason we drafted Jordan Hill, because Donnie was enamored with Hill's athletic ability combined with his size. Bosh is better than Lee. But I'd rather sign Lee cheaper than give Bosh the max. If Lee asks for around 8-10 mill, I'd do that than give Bosh 15-18

jpz17

Starter
I don't think its even worth discussing.. Lee is a very very important roll player, but Bosh is a superstar..

ANU

Starter
i can't stand either.not really a fan of bosh, but he's a better player.bosh, with the right teammates and coach(sadly not our coach) would be an exceptional defender.lee on the other hand is mortified by the idea of playing defense.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Granted, I haven't watched Bosh a lot this season, but is he really worth losing Lee?Is he that much better of a leader and a defender than him?People say Lee's numbers is because of him being on the team he's on, but has he proven not to be just that talented?

Bosh hasn't done anything for the Raptors worthy of note.Bosh = max????Why?

I would prefer to keep Lee myself b/c he plays his butt off everygame.RunningJumper,you will soon find out that half of these posters will never give Lee any credit at all.They say Lee,has'nt done nothing in the NBA BUT they seem to forget that Bosh has'nt done a damn thing.Do you see any championship rings on his fingers?I don't

Don't get me wrong I would'nt mind seeing Bosh in a Knicks jersey BUT the way these guys have trashed Lee ever since he became a knick is stupid.The guy has done a great job for us in a Knicks jersey.To say his monster stats just come b/c of the ofense is stupid.In that case everyother ball player for the Knicks must absolutly suck b/c they don't put up those kind of numbers and they are getting to play in their regular position.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I would prefer to keep Lee myself b/c he plays his butt off everygame.RunningJumper,you will soon find out that half of these posters will never give Lee any credit at all.They say Lee,has'nt done nothing in the NBA BUT they seem to forget that Bosh has'nt done a damn thing.Do you see any championship rings on his fingers?I don't

Don't get me wrong I would'nt mind seeing Bosh in a Knicks jersey BUT the way these guys have trashed Lee ever since he became a knick is stupid.The guy has done a great job for us in a Knicks jersey.To say his monster stats just come b/c of the ofense is stupid.In that case everyother ball player for the Knicks must absolutly suck b/c they don't put up those kind of numbers and they are getting to play in their regular position.
Not to mention if Lee only gets those numbers because he's the only good player that could do that, then Bosh would be the leading scorer and rebounder in the league for years to come.Give me a break.People already admitted than getting just LeBron probably won't make us contenders, so spending max on Bosh is ludicrous.What we need is something we don't have.Even if Bosh is better than Lee, we still have good scoring and rebounding from Lee.A floor general is the most important for us, then another person who can shoot well and hopefully create his own shot.Bosh playing in Canada has nothing to do with him not being mentioned amung Wade and LeBron, because he's simply not in their league.

smokes

Huge Member

You prefer to keep Lee because you're a Lee fan. Yeah he comes to play every game but that isn't a difference maker. I like Lee and I think he's been the best player on the Knicks for the past 2 years. But there's no way you can claim Lee is better than Bosh, seriously.

So what Bosh doesn't have a ring? Does that make him equal to Lee? Lee doesn't even have a playoff series under his belt. Hell he doesn't even have a .500 record under his belt.

If you think Lee would be posting the same stats in a championship-claiber team then you're deluded.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Not to mention if Lee only gets those numbers because he's the only good player that could do that, then Bosh would be the leading scorer and rebounder in the league for years to come.Give me a break.People already admitted than getting just LeBron probably won't make us contenders, so spending max on Bosh is ludicrous.What we need is something we don't have.Even if Bosh is better than Lee, we still have good scoring and rebounding from Lee.A floor general is the most important for us, then another person who can shoot well and hopefully create his own shot.Bosh playing in Canada has nothing to do with him not being mentioned amung Wade and LeBron, because he's simply not in their league.

I guarantee you that if Bosh,does come here and Lee leaves and Bosh puts up the same numbers that Lee has that these same posters won't be saying ah he's just getting those great stats b/c of the ofense .Instead they will be saying man he's a monster in the paint,he is tough as nails;) I would take Lee's heart,hustle and knowlege of the game anyday over Bosh.Lee knows how to play the game and the things that he has trouble with he works on in the offseason.Don't get me wrong I have nothing againist Bosh and I said I would like to see him in a Knick jersey BUT I don't want to overpay him b/c he has done nothing. Lee is a born winner/leader that the Knicks cannot let him get away.We need more than one player to lead us back to being a contender every year and I don't see Bosh being that player that makes us a much better team than what we have now.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
You prefer to keep Lee because you're a Lee fan. Yeah he comes to play every game but that isn't a difference maker. I like Lee and I think he's been the best player on the Knicks for the past 2 years. But there's no way you can claim Lee is better than Bosh, seriously.

So what Bosh doesn't have a ring? Does that make him equal to Lee? Lee doesn't even have a playoff series under his belt. Hell he doesn't even have a .500 record under his belt.

If you think Lee would be posting the same stats in a championship-claiber team then you're deluded.

Bosh,has had better players around him and a better team than Lee has.Bosh has'nt had to go out there and play his butt off and work extra hard b/c he acually has had good players around him unlike Lee.The only reason Bosh has made the playoffs is because his teams has always been better than Lee's Knicks teams.You put Bosh the past three seasons with the Knicks and they would'nt have been no better or made the playoffs b/c of the players around him I guarantee that.What makes you think if Lee was a Raptor during those playoff seasons that the Raptors still would'nt have went to the playoffs?

Lee would'nt put up those kind of stats on a championship-claiber team b/c he would'nt start BUT if I was a betting man I would say he would become one of the best bench players to come off the bench for a championship-claiber team.

Last edited:

clumsy

Rotation player
Great so we pay Lee 10 mil? I hate the cap...cuz i think he's a keeper too (and trust i used to not like him)....just can't see how you give 18% of your cap to a player who is on the cusp of being very good but probably has already peaked.

Actually i don't really like either that much. I think for money Bosh is less valuable than Lee. +From a business Standpoint Lee is more valuable than Bosh and you know how the Dolans do...

Another source adds to the common belief that Bosh is bailing

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeff Wade: So Tim Legler came on our show tonight and said the Raps will definitely trade Bosh by the deadline cuz there's no way he's resigning there. Twitter.com[/FONT]
Compare Lee and Bosh's numbers:

act_chris_bosh.jpg
2009-10 Statistics

<dl id="prastats"><dt>PPG 23.9 </dt><dt>RPG 11.10 </dt><dt>APG 2.1 </dt><dt class="pralast">EFF + 27.02 </dt></dl>
act_david_lee.jpg

2009-10 Statistics

<dl id="prastats"><dt>PPG 19.2 </dt><dt>RPG 11.40 </dt><dt>APG 3.4 </dt><dt class="pralast">EFF + 25.51 </dt></dl>Compare their team mates numbers.

<table border="0" width="600" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cBTop" colspan="3"><table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cBTop" align="left"> 2009-10 Raptors Regular Statistics
</td><td class="cBTop" align="right"> Printable </td></tr></tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cBSide" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="cBComp" align="left" valign="top" width="100%" height="100%"> <!--sc--> <table class=" gSGTable" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <!-- the title --> <tbody><tr> <td class="bar gSGSectionTitle" colspan="16"> PLAYER AVERAGES </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td colspan="3" class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"> REBOUNDS </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" colspan="6"> </td> </tr> <tr class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="90"> Player</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">G</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30">GS</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">MPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">FG%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">3p%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">FT%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="40">OFF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30">DEF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30">TOT</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="40">APG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">SPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">BPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">TO</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">PF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">PPG</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Chris Bosh </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 45 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 45</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 35.7</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .524</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .429</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .792</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.00</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 8.10</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 11.10</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.1</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .62</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.02</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.29</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.40</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 23.9</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Andrea Bargnani </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 43 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 43</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 34.4</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .469</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .378</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .808</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.30</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 5.10</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 6.50</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.0</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .35</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.37</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.53</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 3.10</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 17.3</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Hedo Turkoglu </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 33.2</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .401</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .385</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .786</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .50</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 4.00</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 4.50</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 4.5</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .63</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .51</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.81</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.00</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 12.5</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Jose Calderon </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 33 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 22</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 28.8</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .507</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .415</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .818</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .40</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.70</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.00</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 5.8</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .73</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .18</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.45</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.10</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 11.4</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Jarrett Jack </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 45 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 23</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 28.3</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .474</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .385</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .843</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .40</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.20</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.60</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 4.6</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .80</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .07</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.02</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.90</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 10.6</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Marco Belinelli </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 42 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 19.0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .409</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .391</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .828</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .30</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.30</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.60</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.5</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .76</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .10</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.07</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.40</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 8.3</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> DeMar DeRozan </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 45 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 45</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 21.0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .464</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .286</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .783</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .90</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.00</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.90</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .7</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .60</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .36</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .82</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.40</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 8.2</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Sonny Weems </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 32 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 14.5</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .442</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .583</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .50</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.60</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.00</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.2</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .44</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .41</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .56</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.9</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Amir Johnson </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 45 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 16.9</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .560</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .602</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.90</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.80</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 4.70</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .4</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .60</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .76</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .82</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.20</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.8</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Marcus Banks </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 15 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 12.4</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .510</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .222</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .786</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .10</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.10</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.30</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.1</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .47</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .13</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .67</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.50</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.5</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Antoine Wright </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 35 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 16.6</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .370</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .309</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .643</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .40</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.90</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.30</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.0</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .26</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .09</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .77</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.90</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.4</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Rasho Nesterovic </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 24 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 9.2</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .565</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.00</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.20</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.20</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .5</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .25</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .46</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .25</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.30</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.0</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Pops Mensah-Bonsu </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 16 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 6.7</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .414</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .556</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .90</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.00</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.90</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .1</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .19</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .50</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .63</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.10</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 2.1</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Pops Mensah-Bonsu (TOT) </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 20 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 6.0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .394</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .542</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .80</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.00</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .2</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .20</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .45</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .50</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.00</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 2.0</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Patrick O'Bryant </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 6 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 4.3</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .625</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .500</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .30</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .80</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.20</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .2</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .17</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .00</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .33</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.20</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 2.0</td></tr> <!-- team average --> <tr> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="left"> Team Averages </td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 45 </td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 0</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 240.6</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> .471</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> .372</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> .773</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 10.0</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 30.4</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 40.4</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 21.0</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 5.7</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 5.0</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 13.2</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 23.1</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 103.6</td></tr> <!-- Opponents --> <tr align="right"> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="left"> Opponents</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 45 </td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 0</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 240.6</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> .463</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> .348</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> .778</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 11.9</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 30.2</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 42.1</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 22.4</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 6.6</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 4.4</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 12.9</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 22.0</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 104.9</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="16">created: 01/24/2010,09:51 PM
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" width="600" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cBTop" colspan="3"><table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cBTop" align="left"> 2009-10 Knicks Regular Statistics
</td><td class="cBTop" align="right"> Printable </td></tr></tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cBSide" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="cBComp" align="left" valign="top" width="100%" height="100%"> <!--sc--> <table class=" gSGTable" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <!-- the title --> <tbody><tr> <td class="bar gSGSectionTitle" colspan="16"> PLAYER AVERAGES </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> </td> <td colspan="3" class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"> REBOUNDS </td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" colspan="6"> </td> </tr> <tr class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings"> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="90"> Player</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">G</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30">GS</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">MPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">FG%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">3p%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">FT%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="40">OFF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30">DEF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30">TOT</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="40">APG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">SPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">BPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">TO</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">PF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadings" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35">PPG</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> David Lee </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 36.8</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .550</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .780</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.50</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 8.90</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 11.40</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.4</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .98</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .33</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.35</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.10</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 19.2</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Al Harrington </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 41 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 8</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 30.0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .435</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .301</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .762</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.40</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 4.20</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 5.60</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.4</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .80</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .41</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.95</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.90</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 17.7</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Wilson Chandler </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 35.0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .469</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .271</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .832</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.60</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.80</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 5.40</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.0</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .72</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .77</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.67</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.00</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 14.9</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Danilo Gallinari </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 42 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 35</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 31.8</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .425</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .403</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .824</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .70</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 4.20</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 4.90</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.6</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .88</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .86</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.36</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.10</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 14.7</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Nate Robinson </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 22 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 22.8</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .468</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .390</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .714</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .80</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.50</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.30</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.3</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .73</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .18</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.95</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.30</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 12.6</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Larry Hughes </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 29 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 14</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 27.0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .362</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .290</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .823</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .60</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 3.20</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 3.70</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 3.7</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.34</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .38</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.83</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 9.8</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Chris Duhon </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 43</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 33.5</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .350</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .337</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .722</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .40</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.40</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.80</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 6.2</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .98</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .05</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.86</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.50</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 8.3</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Toney Douglas </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 27 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 13.3</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .480</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .339</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .857</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .40</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .70</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.10</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .9</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .48</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .00</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .93</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.50</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 6.5</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Jonathan Bender </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 14 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 13.2</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .404</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .381</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.000</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .60</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.50</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.10</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .9</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .00</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .71</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.29</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.10</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.9</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Jordan Hill </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 16 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 9.8</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .550</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .700</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.30</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.30</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.60</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .4</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .50</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .44</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .63</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.6</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Jared Jeffries </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 42 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 27</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 27.3</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .424</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .206</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .632</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 2.40</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 4.20</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.5</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .95</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.07</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.05</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> 3.10</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 4.6</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Eddy Curry </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 7 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 8.9</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .381</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .588</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .60</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.30</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.90</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .0</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .00</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .14</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.86</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.90</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 3.7</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Marcus Landry </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 13 </td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 6.6</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .387</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .368</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .600</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> .20</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .90</td> <td class="gSGRowEven"> 1.20</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .0</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .08</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .15</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .38</td><td class="gSGRowEven"> .80</td><td class="gSGRowEven" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 2.6</td></tr> <tr align="right"> <td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-left: 3px;" align="left"> Darko Milicic </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 8 </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 8.9</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .471</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .000</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> .60</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> 1.60</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 2.30</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .5</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .50</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .13</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .25</td><td class="gSGRowOdd"> .90</td><td class="gSGRowOdd" style="margin-right: 3px;"> 2.0</td></tr> <!-- team average --> <tr> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="left"> Team Averages </td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 43 </td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 0</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 242.9</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> .450</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> .337</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> .772</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 10.4</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 30.7</td> <td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 41.0</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 21.3</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 7.1</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 4.3</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 14.6</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 20.4</td><td class="gsGRowOdd" align="right"> 100.3</td></tr> <!-- Opponents --> <tr align="right"> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="left"> Opponents</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 43 </td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 0</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 242.9</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> .472</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> .324</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> .772</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 11.3</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 33.2</td> <td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 44.4</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 19.9</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 7.2</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 4.3</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 14.7</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 19.4</td><td class="gsGRowEven" align="right"> 103.0</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="16">created: 01/24/2010,09:51 PM
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>I'm a big D Lee fan. He's awesome. Chris Bosh is the better player though I think. Solely because of a better defensive game, handles and range.

Not saying I'd throw D Lee out there, but it's something to think about.

Would you?

p0nder

Starter
Bosh is having a monster season and I do not see the raps trading their main piece heading into a tight playoff race.

I think Bosh is a much better player then Lee because he is just as gifted offensively (or more so) and he can play really good D on guys as small as SF's and dudes as big as dwight howard. Overall, I'd say he's twice the player Lee is and we would instantly have a major boost to our team both offensively and defensively.

Personally I prefer getting Bosh for close to max money then getting King James because we can get other great players at the sg/sf/pf position but getting really talented, NBA caliber centers is so difficult right now that Houston is playing a guy that's 6'6 at the 5. Not saying I'd be disapointed if bosh went else where and we got lebron, but I'd be just as happy if we got Bosh and not Lebron.