Better shooter: Duhon or Rando?

metrocard

Legend
Duhon has been 0-17 from 3pt land in his last couple of games, averaging 1 point a game in over 30 minutes as a starter in this slump.

He's currently shooting 35% from the SG and 33% from 3pt, and 72% from the FT.

I don't have Rondo's stats, but I remember he's an awful shooter too.

But to me, Duhon is the worst.
at everything.

Worst PG I ever seen.

I rather see a crossbreed of Moochie Norris clashed with Jamison Brewer with a topping of Steve Francis' descion making skills than this guy called Chris Duhon, even his name ****ing sucks.

iSaYughh

Starter
DuDonkey isn't half the scorer that Rondo is, but his superior 3 ability probably makes him a better pure shooter.

Rondo. A trip back in memory lane. Good thing we drafted Balkman that year when he slipped.

Duhon isn't just the worst starting PG in the NBA, but likely the worst starter, period. I can't think of a worse starter, pound4pound.

It's criminal that he is the reason Walsh & Co. showed no initiative in drafting a PG.

mets2010

Rookie
rondo is by far the most-overated player in the NBA. The guy is shooting less than 18 percent from downtown and a CHRIS DUDLEY like percentage from the Free Throw Line(ok maybe not chris dudley bad) but below 60 percent for an "ALL STAR" guard is AWFULLLLLLLLLLLL. I take Duhons shooting over Rondos all day.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
I think they are both average or below average shooters but Rondo knows his limitation.

Unlike Duhon, Rondo can get to the rim and can score without relying on his shooting. As for his fg% (.534) that is best in league for PG's and 18th overall. Rondo can't shoot 3's to save his life but he only atempted 40 this seasson not 202 like duhon. I dislike Rondo (for the most part just because he is a celtic after all) but there is no comparition between him and Duhon. With Rondo as our PG we would have a .500 or better record.

Rondo 14.2 PPG, 9.7 APG, 2.5 SPG on .534%FG and 36.7 MPG
Duhon 8.2 PPG, 6.3 APG, 1 SPG on .347%FG and 33.5 MPG.

SMH at Duhon having 3 games in the last 5 with 0 points while averaging 27.2 MPG. I don't think there is a starter in the league to have 0 points in 3 games for the whole seasson.

smokes

Huge Member
Haha you just know Duhon was laughing all the way to the bank the day he was offered 6 million by us, thats like a garbage man winning the lottery :lol:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I loathe Rajon John Doe, i absolutely hate that bitch. He shoots like a bitch to.

Then on the other hand, I hate seeing Chris DuDonkey get 40 min, when he should be a bench player.

DuDonkey is the better "shooter", it's not saying much at all, because they both blow. But I really can't take DuDonkey as our starter much longer, it really pains me seeing him bring up the ball. We need to trade for a REAL starting PG, and then let DuDonkey come off the bench.

clumsy

Rotation player
I'll stick by my story in the face of haters. Rondo is underrated by everyone. Lockdown defender. Great passer, facilitator. Above average driver.

Can't shoot for anything. doesn't have to.

Duhon actually is a better shooter tho. But that comparision is stupid.

It is like comparing a Geo with a Paint job to a rusty lamborgini.....

p0nder

Starter
underrated? I see talking heads on this guys dick every night on NBA and Raptors TV.

the lamborgini is painted in green and white with a big dirty leprechaun on the hood. So I'll stick with my blue and orange geo. Or better yet I'll keep walkin until lebron comes down on his chariot,

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I thought this was a joke thread at first. But I see your point, kinda.

Still, I find it comical to call Duhon a basketball player, much less a shooter, the way he has played this season.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Right, Rondo has a ring as a point guard, Duhon is done after this season unless...

I think they are both average or below average shooters but Rondo knows his limitation.

Unlike Duhon, Rondo can get to the rim and can score without relying on his shooting. As for his fg% (.534) that is best in league for PG's and 18th overall. Rondo can't shoot 3's to save his life but he only atempted 40 this seasson not 202 like duhon. I dislike Rondo (for the most part just because he is a celtic after all) but there is no comparition between him and Duhon. With Rondo as our PG we would have a .500 or better record.

Rondo 14.2 PPG, 9.7 APG, 2.5 SPG on .534%FG and 36.7 MPG
Duhon 8.2 PPG, 6.3 APG, 1 SPG on .347%FG and 33.5 MPG.

SMH at Duhon having 3 games in the last 5 with 0 points while averaging 27.2 MPG. I don't think there is a starter in the league to have 0 points in 3 games for the whole seasson.

D'Ant continues his fantasy with Duhon. Someone has the wrong stats on Rondo, these are correct above. He is a leader, way faster and ten times better on defense. Duhon assist, if I hear that one more time I will cry, they are high because he can't hit the side of a barn. His turnovers are the same as his points in the last 8 games. Nobody, nobody is that bad in the league at point guard. Hughes is twice as good, D'Ant, just gets sick when he see's someone earning more money than him and New York is picking up the bulk of Hughes 17 Million salary this year (at least 13M). Hughes will laugh his ass off and enjoy the good seat and play with the Wizards next year, if he doesn't retire. Not too many guards last 12 years in this league. Hughes numbers have not fallen off if he is played regularly. D'Ant can't remember that Hughes pulled him out of their early huge skid.