Trouble! Trouble Trouble Trouble, Trouble Been Doggin My Soul.....

ANU

Starter
with the prerequisite smh and sigh............

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/at_the_half_empty_hDyR9X8aCS45Ir2nbXK5lN#ixzz0fEh0ARLs

"In theory you'd say let's do that [play the young players]," D'Antoni said Tuesday night. "But people's lives and careers are on the line. There's a motive to play the young guys more, or try to win games and worry about the other stuff when we have to."
from berman, but still...........

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2010/02/11/2010-02-11_big_mac_attack.html

Harrington is aware - and not pleased - with the fact that D'Antoni is eager to trade him. If Harrington isn't traded by next Thursday's deadline, the last six weeks of the season could result in unwanted drama inside the locker room.
from isola......

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Harrington is aware - and not pleased - with the fact that D'Antoni is eager to trade him. If Harrington isn't traded by next Thursday's deadline, the last six weeks of the season could result in unwanted drama inside the locker room.

We should've traded him in December. Not a hater of Harrington, there were times when I was rating his game highly.

Won't be sad to see him go if it's worthwhile though.

Look for Donnie to sit on his vagina and do nothing with a good opportunity to get that ****ing rebuilding ball rolling though.

ANU

Starter
We should've traded him in December. Not a hater of Harrington, there were times when I was rating his game highly.

Won't be sad to see him go if it's worthwhile though.

Look for Donnie to sit on his vagina and do nothing with a good opportunity to get that ****ing rebuilding ball rolling though.
he should have gotten dealt to chicago when he had the chance.we probably could have gotten their first round pick too.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
he should have gotten dealt to chicago when he had the chance.we probably could have gotten their first round pick too.

Definitely, Tyrus Thomas would have been a nice player to have since Lee will not be here next year.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Definitely, Tyrus Thomas would have been a nice player to have since Lee will not be here next year.

Why do you say that?

I agree entirely when you say that LeBron won't be on board, but there's a good chance Lee will IMO.

EDIT: I forgot about that proposed Chicago trade. Walsh is a sloth. A sloth with tunnel vision. Considering Harrington's in Mike D's ever expanding dog house, it would have been a good call.