Nate Robinson to the Celtics?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I really can't see who we'd get in return that'll be a benefit in any way.

More expiring contracts for expiring contracts?

I think Boston (who I absolutely despise btw) could use Jefferies in their line up come playoff time.

Jefferies, KG, Sheed @ the 3-4-5 would be detrimental to the health of any offense.

That big $19m expiring contract of Ray Allen's could generate some noise with NY potentially. There was word of his potential trade at the ASG. TMac plan B perhaps? Boston have a lot of players signed going in to next year.

Let's throw Curry, N8 and Jefferies at them for Ray Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will renounce my agnosticism if that comes through as there'd finally be evidence of God.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
^^^

If the Celtics give us Ray Allen huge 19mill expiring contract for Nate's expiring contract (BYC player), 1 1/2 years of ugly Jefrries and 1 1/2 years of fat and useless Curry (both combine for more than 18 mill next year) then the end of the world is near. That will be the hand of the Devil rather than God. Maybe 2012 is coming so you may as well find God now. LooooL

johnstarky

Rotation player
I really can't see who we'd get in return that'll be a benefit in any way.

More expiring contracts for expiring contracts?

I think Boston (who I absolutely despise btw) could use Jefferies in their line up come playoff time.

Jefferies, KG, Sheed @ the 3-4-5 would be detrimental to the health of any offense.

That big $19m expiring contract of Ray Allen's could generate some noise with NY potentially. There was word of his potential trade at the ASG. TMac plan B perhaps? Boston have a lot of players signed going in to next year.

Let's throw Curry, N8 and Jefferies at them for Ray Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will renounce my agnosticism if that comes through as there'd finally be evidence of God.

Eddy Curry is the anti-Doc Rivers sort of player; he plays no defense and is the main reason why many over paid NBA players' contracts should be terminated.

I don't see why Boston wouldn't want a player like Jeffries in their front court.Nobody knows if Kevin Garnett will remain healthy throughout these next couple of months and there is no guarentee that Jamison will get traded there.

NDIRISH7777

Rookie
id be down with this to happen if we get picks in the deal! i prefer a 1st rounder but would settle with a 2nd i guess..idc if its in the future or soon.

CoolClyde

Brick Sh*thouse for N8 the Gr8

My money's on Eddie House coming here for N8. He played for D'amnfool before, he sits on the perimeter and shoots 3's, the perfect No-D'antoni player. Admittedly, when the sh*thouse is hot, he's hot, but he's also a hothead with a bad attitude, aka an a$$hole.

I dread the thought of N8 scoring 30 over the Knicks 4 times a year. whatever. F*ck it.
Goodbye and Good luck, slam dunk champ, we'll miss your antics. Too bad you couldn't get along with D'anteater and his palsy walsies.

Off to greener pastures you go...
suck a Celtdick!
nate_tv_th.jpg

Torp

Benchwarmer
It seems like Nate will go to boston for Eddie house and possibly a first round draft pick, which would offset giving up a pick to Houston.

Seems like Walsh is smarter than we all thought.

johnstarky

Rotation player
My money's on Eddie House coming here for N8. He played for D'amnfool before, he sits on the perimeter and shoots 3's, the perfect No-D'antoni player. Admittedly, when the sh*thouse is hot, he's hot, but he's also a hothead with a bad attitude, aka an a$$hole.

Could McGrady and House co-exist if they were on the same team?

Kiyaman

Legend
This thread have to be the icing on the 19-33 cake

Hold-on, are we discussing one of the leagues most exciting "Fan-Favorite-Players" in the NBA......Nate is not just a fan-favorite in New York.
Nate is considered the underdog in the league where fans everywhere have to stand-up to the excitement he brings to the game.

Boston is one of the Top-5 teams in the league, their first rounder (26) is considered an early 2nd rounder.
The Knicks practically giving combo-guard Nate Robinson to Boston would put Boston a head of the game in looking for a decent Guard in the offseason. Hell-No!

On the real, Knick-fans has no choice but to Luv Nate's intensity and explosiveness on the court (blocking Shaq shot had to be the 2010 best high-light of the season), plus all the little antics Nate does is blown way out of proportion by N8 H8ers politics.

Lets do the math......this Knick situation got way out of hand....losing a 15 point lead in the 4th qtr. at HOME and the players not being repremanded for that act over the All-Star break, by getting blown out by 33 points the next game, which Nate was home with the flu watching on T.V..
This is an easy math problem when u look at the Knicks starting PG
<!-- / message -->

Kiyaman

Legend
Who should we really be trading

If u ask me my advice.....I would trade Duhon to our Division rivals Boston.
And FIRE celebrity-coach Dantoni the next day after that trade to let assistant coach Herb Williams finish out the season.

We could then find out what Herb Williams has been doing as assistant coach with the players under our last "FIVE" headcoaches.
And how the players perform under the change of coaches, we already know how they perform for Dantoni.

We would have a better chance at luring a few decent FA in the offseason that have half-court and transition talent within them, rather then can they adapt to a so-call Dantoni system (Phoenix Suns system for 3 decades).

Starks

Starter
So long Nate. Hopefully KG Allen Pierce and Rondo can teach Nate how to play on a team that matters

Kiyaman

Legend
So long Nate. Hopefully KG Allen Pierce and Rondo can teach Nate how to play on a team that matters

Say it right.....Head Coach Doc Rivers will teach Nate like he taught KG, Pierce, and Ray Allen, how to leave the "individual-performance" on the shelve when he come to the game.

The Knicks would be a FOOL of FOOLS to give Nate to a Division rival, and dont get Rondo in return. House is worth Duhon, and their pick will sit on Dantoni's bench to become the woodman

GetRealistic

Starter
Say it right.....Head Coach Doc Rivers will teach Nate like he taught KG, Pierce, and Ray Allen, how to leave the "individual-performance" on the shelve when he come to the game.

The Knicks would be a FOOL of FOOLS to give Nate to a Division rival, and dont get Rondo in return. House is worth Duhon, and their pick will sit on Dantoni's bench to become the woodman

Don't you realize Nate is on the last year of his contract.... He's not coming back next season, so we'd be foolish not to trade him to Boston and get a draft pick. The draft pick we recieve for Nate would offset the pick we give to Houston do the math.

Nate will go to Boston and finish out the year and then not be resigned. Kinda sounds like the Marbury deal to me. Nate won't be able to play in Boston because Boston plays defense and as we know Nate does not.

If we can get anything of value for a guy who won't return next season we should absolutely do it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Don't you realize Nate is on the last year of his contract.... He's not coming back next season, so we'd be foolish not to trade him to Boston and get a draft pick. The draft pick we recieve for Nate would offset the pick we give to Houston do the math.

Nate will go to Boston and finish out the year and then not be resigned. Kinda sounds like the Marbury deal to me. Nate won't be able to play in Boston because Boston plays defense and as we know Nate does not.

If we can get anything of value for a guy who won't return next season we should absolutely do it.

I agree trading Nate for a draft pick would be wise especially if the team doesn't plan on renewing his contract, but I disagree about Nate not being able to play in Boston. Actually I think he'd do just as good as House...and that dude plays even less defense than Nate. Nate isn't a one-dimensional player so Boston should benefit from this deal.

Starks

Starter
I tell you one thing. Nate is going get ugly lesson real quick if he tries chucking up Js with Allen and Paul open. His FGA are going to down by like 70%