The Official FINITO Nate Robinson thread

metrocard

Legend
post all ether material here for this clown who has embarassed the Knicks in the last 4+ years.

A disgrace as a Knick...a circus clown and will only be known for watering down the Dunk Contest.

richtree

Rotation player
Yeah, I am happy that Walsh is in the middle of things and I don't mind Nate being shipped out.

If we get the Tmac deal done today, it wouldn't surprise me if the Knicks jumped into the Amare Sweepstakes late with a Chanlder/Lee trade.

Lastly, with all this "potential" space that makes Rubio a more viable option if we wanna try to steal him away again.

Opportunity is coming to the Knicks !

Cheers to Walsh.

Added note on MIkey D. I think he has done a poor job, but I often thinking he is a manager of personalities like Joe Torre was here for the Yankees.

Although, I would give him a D+ so far, I think we can only judge him come next season as well.

Today is Day one of the transformation !

Starks

Starter
So long Nate. I never liked him anyway. I don't want to see smiles and laughter from a Knick when another team is wiping the floor with us at home. I don't ever want to see that again. Time for this team to nut up and get serious.

richtree

Rotation player
can't wait to see him complaining to an offical and rolling his eyes at Doc Rivers when he lets someone go right past him..

bye bye Nate

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm a fan of Nate because he brought some excitement to this place we now call MSG. He has his faults but no one else got the crowd hype like he did. If there is one player who doesn't lack "energy" its Nate. He'll do well in Boston and most likely destroy us when we play them. Time to move on. That 2nd round pick is garbage especially coming from a team that's going to win over 50 games.

richtree

Rotation player
I'm a fan of Nate because he brought some excitement to this place we now call MSG. He has his faults but no one else got the crowd hype like he did. If there is one player who doesn't lack "energy" its Nate. He'll do well in Boston and most likely destroy us when we play them. Time to move on. That 2nd round pick is garbage especially coming from a team that's going to win over 50 games.

Energy yes -- good energy, NO..

that 2nd round pick may get us a point guard better than Duhon

nuff said

Torp

Benchwarmer
Nate and Lee were the symbols of the Knicks for the past couple of years, and when Nate leaves it is truly the end of an era. He was an awesome energy presence and one of the few people who could get the NY crowd to wake up and make some noise. There are not that many players in the past decade that I consider "Knickerbockers" like I would consider Allan Houston, Pat Ewing, etc... David Lee and Nate Robinson are 2 of the few players in the past decade that I will consider a Knick for life. It was just unlucky that they had to play for us during such a dark time.

I am not going to disrespect a player who has given his heart to New York and its fans for the past 4 years.

/Salute Nate for the last time. I hope you have a great career wherever you may land.

dlee420

Banned
get the **** out of here wit h this thread.. might as well call in the nate hate thread.. this was the hardest working player on our team. HUGE MISTAKE.. he would've absolutley signed back with us for a low price if we got a star in the mix.. he just wants to be in playoff contention (obviously) .. imagine a nate and lebron backcourt? Knicks blew it because dantoni is a WHINEY LITTLE BITCH.. and duhon is our captain! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
get the **** out of here wit h this thread.. might as well call in the nate hate thread.. this was the hardest working player on our team. HUGE MISTAKE.. he would've absolutley signed back with us for a low price if we got a star in the mix.. he just wants to be in playoff contention (obviously) .. imagine a nate and lebron backcourt? Knicks blew it because dantoni is a WHINEY LITTLE BITCH.. and duhon is our captain! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE

Hardest working player?

D'antoni is the whiny little bitch?

Get outta here, son. Not even close.

I'm happy he is gone. He is the most inconsistent player in the NBA.

dlee420

Banned
Hardest working player?

D'antoni is the whiny little bitch?

Get outta here, son. Not even close.

I'm happy he is gone. He is the most inconsistent player in the NBA.

Are you telilng me dantoni is not a whiney little bitch? The only coach i know who coaches games by bitching to refs from start to finish?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Are you telilng me dantoni is not a whiney little bitch? The only coach i know who coaches games by bitching to refs from start to finish?

I'm not saying that, but you're making it sound like he is more of a whiner than Nate...which he obviously isn't..

Nate is immature. While he can completely take over a game and give us a much needed W, such as when he did after the All Star Break last year, He can blow the game for us as well. I remember A game this season, I think it was against the bobcats, in which he committed 4-5 straight turnovers in the 4th quarter which almost blew the game for us.

Too much inconsistency.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Like I said with Al Harrington before, I love Nate's heart, but can't stand his head. Bye bye and so long, Boston is a better fit for him, and it's satisfying to have him gone.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Nate and Lee were the symbols of the Knicks for the past couple of years, and when Nate leaves it is truly the end of an era. He was an awesome energy presence and one of the few people who could get the NY crowd to wake up and make some noise. There are not that many players in the past decade that I consider "Knickerbockers" like I would consider Allan Houston, Pat Ewing, etc... David Lee and Nate Robinson are 2 of the few players in the past decade that I will consider a Knick for life. It was just unlucky that they had to play for us during such a dark time.

I am not going to disrespect a player who has given his heart to New York and its fans for the past 4 years.

/Salute Nate for the last time. I hope you have a great career wherever you may land.

Well said man. Even though we had some bad moments, Nate was all heart. His energy will be missed. I really wished he came around and turned into what we all hoped. Only if the rest of the team played with that much heart and energy.