T-Mac is OFFICIALLY a Knick!

Scribbles

Rotation player
WojYahooNBA

Kings send TMac and Rodriguez to NY, Kevin Martin, Jared Jeffries and picks to HOU and Larry Hughes, Landry and Dorsey to Sac, source says

CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we didn't give up Jordan Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace::peace::peace::peace:

DONNIE WALSH THE SAVIOR!:gony:

p0nder

Starter
omg this is hugeeeeee!!!

Celebration! More minutes for hill, veteran leadership and CAP SPACE.

awesome.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Just saw the report on SportsCenter! IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!! we did have to give up both of the picks that we discussed initially with Houston, but we got Sergio Rodriguez by continuing talks with Sac and Houston. We give up Jordan Hill and Jared Jeffries, the rights to swap picks in 2011, and our 2012 first rounder to the Rockets and Larry Hughes to the Kings. We get T-Mac and S-Rod

Scribbles

Rotation player
Jordan Hill just tweeted "Houston bound now...thanks for da love ny...time for me to get goin wit my career...stay up"

Its official! He's a goner and we traded all them draft picks...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
HILL IS GONE WITH 2 PICKS AND JEFFERIES.

Maaaaaaaaaasssssssiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeee.

Will it be a recurring nightmare?

Save the day?

maaaaaaaaassssssiiiiiiiiivvvvveeeeee

nyk_nyk

All Star
Jordan Hill just tweeted "Houston bound now...thanks for da love ny...time for me to get goin wit my career...stay up"

Its official! He's a goner and we traded all them draft picks...

Technically we only traded away one draft pick.

yeah both picks were like top 5 protected
my thing is, the plan is to not be in the lottery for the next few years
so trading these picks essentially was meaningless
if the picks had haulted the trades you would have to ask donnie W
wtf dude
I thought the idea was to not have to rely on picks to improve our team any longer
lol

I can only assume we will buy out curry's last year of his contract to really demolish the zeke era. assuming we dont resign lee
I can see only chandler being the sole survivor.

good day for knicks fans

we now have the power

$$$$$$

lets see if we can use it.

Scribbles

Rotation player
2011 Draft pick has the Top 1 condom.
2012 Draft pick has the Top 5 condom.

I would've reversed the years if I was Walsh... we're more likely to fail next year than in 2012.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Well I would say it was crazy the past few days, but it was accomplished. T-Mac will hopefully prove that he is still a top 20 player and S-Rod should get a lot of playing time!! So we gave up last year's pick, and 2012's pick to unload Jefferies. The capspace will be there to sign 2 max players after we buy out the fat bastard. Then we can work out a deal with T-Mac if he proves to be solid. Good day Knicks. Walsh has to get Kudos, he had to sacrifice some picks, but that was the only way to fix all of Isaiah's messes.

jzero29

Rotation player
details from espn

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4924836

more details. I like McGrady and I think he can be good. But pretty much just gave him jordan hill and a first round pick. Yes we got rid of jefferies, our best defensive guy. I am not a total fan of this move. McGrady is good, and can be a star, but there is a reason he road the bench in houston. He's old and injury prone. He's recovering from microfracture surgery, like penny hardaway, who was less then impressive after his comeback. I'd have given a number one or jordan hill not both and I'd be happy with this deal.

tiger0330

Legend
Now lets win some games and not give the Jazz a 2010 lottery pick. Keeping Harrington was a good thing, we didn't have to give up a rotation player and got rid of Hughes so we added some depth so D'Ants can play more guys in the rotation.

GoD-LLiNari

Rookie
why buy out curry??

Well I would say it was crazy the past few days, but it was accomplished. T-Mac will hopefully prove that he is still a top 20 player and S-Rod should get a lot of playing time!! So we gave up last year's pick, and 2012's pick to unload Jefferies. The capspace will be there to sign 2 max players after we buy out the fat bastard. Then we can work out a deal with T-Mac if he proves to be solid. Good day Knicks. Walsh has to get Kudos, he had to sacrifice some picks, but that was the only way to fix all of Isaiah's messes.

why would u buy him out?...u can use his expring to obtain picks, along with another top player with a contract that is being unloaded...his contract become very valuable next year, just take a look at mcgrady this year, they got 2 picks, martin and hill for his expring and a role player:2cents: