Curry's Contract

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Put it this way, we have the opportunity to sign 2 max players this offseason. Next season when Curry comes off the books, we can sign a close to max player.

dre48ny

Rotation player
His contract will be valuable for a team looking to unload a long-term contract. If we can't find a suitor in the summer, he simply gets cut and his contract comes off the books for the next free agent class. NYK can do big things. Don't remember the last time I was so excited.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Curry's salary is worth $11.2 mil next year. It's greatest value is the fact that it is an expiring contract.

If the cap comes in above $54 mil, we will be able to sign 2 max free agents without having to buy out Curry's contract. Hopefully this will happen and then we can trade his expiring contract for another player with a long-term contract that a team is looking to shed.

Monta Ellis comes to mind, maybe somebody else. Remember, Charlotte got Stephen Jackson essentially for an injured Raja Bell and Vlad Radmanovic. Think of a player in that kind of situation. Who else?

petescud

Starter
Don't know if i'm lucky or what, but I saw Curry here in Florida last year (against Orlando) and he had probably his best game (Knicks won too - Latino Night) I had my Clyde Jersey on, and bout time I got down 20 rows, security turned me away.....Agh.....