Tracy & Sergio First Video Interviews in Knicks Gear...

petescud

Starter
I agree. Thanks a bunch for posting. I have been dying to hear their reactions and I rarely visit the Knicks site

knicksin60

Starter
Great videos, but I had a problem with one thing: Nobody on that website decided to comment on them.I'm sure that had those been videos of Lebron and Bosh doing press conferences with Knicks jerseys on, 2/3 of the NYC population would have been posting comments.

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i hope he does well and we end up keeping him as a 3rd option or so dudes nasty when hes on his game

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Im a believer man, I hope T-Mac blossoms in NY.

Anyone going to tomorrow's game?
Canceled a date to watch the game, Cant wait to hear the ovation for Mcgrady... Wish I was going, I'll be there in spirit though... If anyone is going please be loud...

its good to see he finally shaved the beard off. It made him look just a couple more years older than he really is. Plus it just reminds me of last year. I hope that you guys remain patient, just because he doesnt come right out of the gate balling doesnt mean he doesnt have anything left. remeber its been almost a year in a half before he consistantly played nba games

spiegel8

Rookie
I think it's going to take mcgrady atleast two games to get his second wind back. so i think or atleast hope people will/should be patient enough.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
I think it's going to take mcgrady atleast two games to get his second wind back. so i think or atleast hope people will/should be patient enough.

It may take longer than 2 games but he wants to prove to alot of ppl that he still got game so cant wait to see him play today. Hopefully 25min. atleast.