Tracy McGrady Highlights vs Thunder

Kiyaman

Legend
It's been a long long time (6 years) since we had a "pure & natural" SG on this Knick-Team.

It looked so DAMN beautiful to see 30 minutes of a natural SG-T-Mac in a Knick uniform letting Chandler play his natural position at SF.
All we needed was Lee to play at his natural position PF and the clicking would've really been clicking off the chart for an easy win over the Thunder.
Great Knick Game to watch!

T-Mac, Rod (Sergio), and Eddie House performed at the point with new teammates better than what we ever seen from Duhon.
No bad vibes on House b/c he came out with a winning attitude, and a handful of veteran leadership to pass around to his new teammates, but his first game shooting is a warning in advance that Nate Robinson performance is much more discipline and creative off the dribble.
However, I can understand why the Boston Roster did not want Eddie House traded.
Other than that, Rod speed off the dribble is spectacular whenever we get our running-game together by adding some race-horses b/c Rod scoring abilities are not that good making him the 3rd tier PG on the Kings, but he is 10x better than Duhon.

The Thunder dont have any dominating defensive bigman in their rotation, which bothered me when the only Knick slashing to the hoop to score in the paint was Wilson Chandler. Harrington xperience was kept on the bench and only given 20 minutes of playingtime when he was getting foul by the Thunders young players everytime he shot in the paint.

Gallo's 38 minutes of nothing helped us lose another game.
Duhon being benched the majority of the 2nd half said we had a 50-50 chance at winning. If Gallo would've been bench the same we would've won the game in regulation.

The Thunder scored the majority of their points in the paint throughout the 2nd half of the game. Second season PG-Westbrook had 31 pts, 9 rbd, 10 ast. what does that say???

GoD-LLiNari

Rookie
It's been a long long time (6 years) since we had a "pure & natural" SG on this Knick-Team.

It looked so DAMN beautiful to see 30 minutes of a natural SG-T-Mac in a Knick uniform letting Chandler play his natural position at SF.
All we needed was Lee to play at his natural position PF and the clicking would've really been clicking off the chart for an easy win over the Thunder.

T-Mac, Rod (Sergio), and Eddie House performed at the point with new teammates better than what we ever seen from Duhon.
No bad vibes on House b/c he came out with a winning attitude, and a handful of veteran leadership to pass around to his new teammates, but his first game shooting is a warning in advance that Nate Robinson performance is much more discipline and creative off the dribble.
However, I can understand why the Boston Roster did not want Eddie House traded.
Other than that, Rod speed off the dribble is spectacular whenever we get our running-game together by adding some race-horses b/c Rod scoring abilities are not that good making him the 3rd tier PG on the Kings, but he is 10x better than Duhon.

The Thunder dont have any dominating defensive bigman in their rotation, which bothered me when the only Knick slashing to the hoop to score in the paint was Wilson Chandler. Harrington xperience was kept on the bench and only given 20 minutes of playingtime when he was getting foul by the Thunders young players everytime he shot in the paint.

Duhon being benched the majority of the 2nd half said we had a 50-50 chance at winning. If Gallo would've been bench the same we would've won the game in regulation.
The Thunder scored the majority of their points in the paint throughout the 2nd half of the game. Second season PG-Westbrook had 31 pts, 9 rbd, 10 ast. what does that say???

hahaha 38 minutes of being ignored by his teamates is more like it...3-6, thats his fault? I was warned on here about how dumb of a poster you are, thanks for reassuring me, get a clue bro. How about the fact that combined wilson chandler and al harrington missed 17 shots and had 7 turnovers? Hmmm that could have been a reason they lost. How can u blame is on someone who touche the ball 6 times?

clumsy

Rotation player

I was at the game....and it says Westbrook is a beast. You ain't stopping him. He is one of the fastest PG's in the league. He's very similar to Rondo....cuz he can't shoot either. I don't agree Harrington would have helped....i'd rather have Tracy dominate the ball.....Gallinari's only role last night was to stop Durant. To be honest he did a better job on Durant than Bender.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
His defense on Durant was excellent. I thought he had a decent game.

T-Mac didn't have much rust just got tired at the end "no legs". I got scared when the camera kept showing Mcgrady on the bench rubbing his left knee as if he felt some discomfort. He said he felt good but hope he wasn't just telling us that to leave out any concern. Lets see how he feels and does tmw.

dre48ny

Rotation player
His passing abilities are through the roof, and that jumper is sweet.
It does feel good to have a pure SG. He can create his own shot and distribute the rock. His legs will improve, but most imprtant is that he showed he has game. I'm still in shock at his debut.

Kiyaman

Legend
hahaha 38 minutes of being ignored by his teamates is more like it...3-6, thats his fault? I was warned on here about how dumb of a poster you are, thanks for reassuring me, get a clue bro. How about the fact that combined wilson chandler and al harrington missed 17 shots and had 7 turnovers? Hmmm that could have been a reason they lost. How can u blame is on someone who touche the ball 6 times?

Whoa slow down, your speeding and will get a ticket u dont like.
u became a "god-llinari-fan" before u seen Gallo bounce a basketball....I wonder why?

If Gallo was taken out of the equation this season the Knick-players (even) with a Bum coach Dantoni still would've average over 25 wins before 50 games were played.

It's not hard to tell that u dont play B-Ball....b/c B-Ball is a game where u talk mo shuuut than a lil bit to your oponent, NBA players talk more shuuut than any street-ball game on the court. And your boy Gallo, his performance on the Knicks is something every Knick oponent cant help but to joke-on while on the court.
Averaging 33 mpg this season :teeth::barf:
But the real joke is on all u fans since the start of this season who kept on complaining repeatedly about why no-body pass the ball to Gallo. LOL

Now u are indirectly saying that T-Mac, Sergio, and House did'nt pass the ball to Gallo b/c he only took 6 shots while getting 38 minutes of playingtime on the court...

Kiyaman

Legend
exactly.but this is comin from kiya, so...........:smokin:

No matter how much I smoke, I still kept seeing Durant picking and screenig off Westbrook defender, and Westbrook scoring 31 points mostly on Durants defender (Gallo).
And Gallo could'nt out play rookie Harden in anything, 6.11 Gallo could'nt rebound over 6.4 Harden

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
If T-Mac can play at this level, we only need one more max player during this off-season.

After hearing Walsh's last interview that seems to be the plan to get a max player (James), re-sign Dlee and T-mac, and sign ppl who deserve to be here (depending how they play the rest of the season) like Rodriguez and maybe Harrington while still having cap space in the coming years for another max player.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Nice to see T-Mac puttin' in work in the Knicks uni. Looks like he has something to prove. Its a beautiful thing. Like was said above now Chandler move to SF and Gallo can move to the BENCH where he belongs. Its crazy to say a man 6'11" is being "ignored" by his teamates. I would look off a 6'11" triscuit biscuit too who sets up shop 5 feet behind the 3 point line waiting to heave up a doorknob. I saw that final play where the dribbler got trapped, and Gallo instead of going to help the man out floated back out to the key, received the pass, then turned away from the goal and threw up a 40 footer. Gallo has no basketball IQ. He looks clueless half the time running up and down the floor. If he got his big butt down on the block and made himself a target or set a pick or two, maybe his teamates would find him.

Last edited: