How Emotional?

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks ever won the Finals I'd probably be a wreck I'd cry so much. Probably the most emotional experience besides losing a loved one. :boohoo:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
When the giants won the superbowl in 07, I have to admit, I got a little emotional, But Ive seen the Giants win before, I have never seen the Knicks win a championship... I would probably be brought to tears.... Especially looking back at the past decade... If your a knicks fan I dont know how you couldn't cry...

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
It's just the Knicks though...I love The Yankees but Basketball is on a whole other level for me and I'm sure all of you. I shed some tears when The Giants won.

Paul1355

All Star
If the Knicks ever won the Finals I'd probably be a wreck I'd cry so much. Probably the most emotional experience besides losing a loved one. :boohoo:

I dont remember the Knicks being good since I was really little and watched Patrick Ewing lose it against the Spurs...since then I always wished for the knicks to win it.

I am thirsty for a NBA Championship for my favorite team.

I need the Rangers to win the Stanley Cup and the Knicks to win a championship then I will be set.

p0nder

Starter
I'm welling up a little bit right now....

Seriously though, I'm a die-hard knicks fan and I'm expecting the birth of my first child this spring. I have never seen the Knicks win a championship in my life-time and I realize i will be bestowing this infamous "Knick stink" on my child. Right now I feel somewhat guilty about it. But if the Knicks win a championship in the next 5 years, it'll all be worth it.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm welling up a little bit right now....

Seriously though, I'm a die-hard knicks fan and I'm expecting the birth of my first child this spring. I have never seen the Knicks win a championship in my life-time and I realize i will be bestowing this infamous "Knick stink" on my child. Right now I feel somewhat guilty about it. But if the Knicks win a championship in the next 5 years, it'll all be worth it.

Kid on the way!? Congrats...!

So, if (when:crossfingers:) the Knicks win a championship and you've got a "pOnderlet"
that means you're only a 3 way (2 chicks, pref nuns) away from having ticked life's 3 most important boxes.

That would be uber sweet.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
id be something very emotional for me being a knicks fan since i started watching basketball and watching us get our hearts broken in the 99 finals we were so close to doing the unexpected :boohoo:if/when we win the championship i know there will definitely be tears in it for me

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Wow tough question, I'm a diehard fan, never seen the Knicks win a championship. '99 playoffs was such an amazing experience for me, idk if I could predict how I'd feel if I ever saw the Knicks win one, but I'd get pretty emotional.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Good odds.

if t-mac led the knicks to the championship, i will move to nyc. yeah, i said it.

Heh. I don't even think Kobe Bryant and LeBron James combined couldn't carry the Knicks to a championship at this point.
19-36? There are only 27 games left and even getting to an 0.500 record would mean 22 wins - 5 losses.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I would cry, maybe. When the Giants won, I lost some of my voice. Then I went to the parade and lost my voice completely. It was one of the best days of my life. The pure joy and euphoria. Its unreal. That is why we watch sports and stick through the tough times with our teams. But during all that I was thinking about the Knicks.

You know, my girlfriend has a connection with sports. When she's watching a big game, the team usually wins. She's into crocheting. She completed about 1/3 of this blanket she was making for me with bright an rich Knick colors. Orange, Blue, and Black. We went to law school in 2005 so she stopped. We graduated in 2008 and she never started it again. My theory is since she only completed on about less than 1/3 of the blanket that's why we've only winning about or less than 1/3 of our games.

I told her, You better finish that blanket by July 1st. I know if she finish it good things will come for the Knicks.

I will hold that blanket every Knick game I watch and carry it to every Knick game I go to.

We will win in this lifetime. We will. It's coming guys. We're due.

Choked up

I was already getting choked up back in '99. Against houston, I really thought I was gonna see my first Knick championship.

Hop I don't have to wait too long.