NYK 4-16 (last 20 games) = F-ing OUCH!

mafra

Legend
Tough to watch this crap. I have to sit here watching Al Harringtn take more shots than Chandler-Gallo combined.

Of course, given we have no first rounder this year, we're on pace to be the 4th worst team in NBA. Of course, this year we'll see the ping pong go our way and hand Utah a top-3 pick. What else to expect!

Hey, good news is we'll get an early 2nd round selection.

How I wish Eric Gordon was running this offense.

Quote of the night came from NYK radio broadcast:

"How nice it is to watch a team when the coach (Skiles) demands effort on the defensive side of the ball, as equal to the effort on offense. And if you don't bring that effort, you don't play. Human nature is what it is, and naturally people take shortcuts! You have to make them earn the offense by playing defense."

So true. Instead, we get You-Can-Call-Me-Al chuking shots (acting as a black hole) and then just go through the motion on defense.

I understand we have ZERO paint presence now.... But that doesn't mean we can't foul a dude driving down the paint.

And, of course, our "shooters" have one of those nights we miss 20 3-pointers, and lose at home to the Bucks. How low can this get until July?

THE LAST DISGRACE COMES WHEN UTAH GETS A TOP-3 pick, then it all turns around (we hope).

Good news is we don't have to hear about how B-Jennings is the next I-Thomas. Dude hasn't been able to shoot since he exploded for 50. We would have traded him anyway. You would think Curry would hustle back right.... He would play by default.

If Eddie House chucks 16 shots again D'ant should be fired. THIS IS ABOUT DEVELOPING Chandler-Gallo. If anything, start Tmac & House, and let the kids run the 2nd unit.

No way NYK should watch Harrington-House-Bender take 30 shots.... These 3 are playing for themselves, and next year's contract. I'm tired of coach caring more about these vets (letting them play for jobs elsewhere) then he cares about making this team better in 2010.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
As much as I cant stand a Knick Loss, but this is something I seen coming and kept writing about on this board for 2 years come this June.

We can point at the players without paying any attention to the mismanagement and poor coaching....but even Marbury took the Phoenix Suns to a couple of playoffs.

I wanted so bad to be proven wrong when I went nuts at the hiring of Walsh and Dantoni, where I kept metioning the Knicks went backwards rather than foward after the Isiah era.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
...THE LAST DISGRACE COMES WHEN UTAH GETS A TOP-3 pick, then it all turns around (we hope).
...THIS IS ABOUT DEVELOPING Chandler-Gallo. If anything, start Tmac & House, and let the kids run the 2nd unit.

Yeah, but do you want to give up now to focus on the kids or try and make a run to not give the Jazz a top-3 pick?
Rodriguez, Chandler, Douglas and Gallinari make for a decent future if they had better support. That support won't arrive, but it's a nice thought.

On a side note, nice to read Du-not was kept on the pine.

Paul1355

All Star
Tough to watch this crap. I have to sit here watching Al Harringtn take more shots than Chandler-Gallo combined.

Of course, given we have no first rounder this year, we're on pace to be the 4th worst team in NBA. Of course, this year we'll see the ping pong go our way and hand Utah a top-3 pick. What else to expect!

Hey, good news is we'll get an early 2nd round selection.

How I wish Eric Gordon was running this offense.

Quote of the night came from NYK radio broadcast:

"How nice it is to watch a team when the coach (Skiles) demands effort on the defensive side of the ball, as equal to the effort on offense. And if you don't bring that effort, you don't play. Human nature is what it is, and naturally people take shortcuts! You have to make them earn the offense by playing defense."

So true. Instead, we get You-Can-Call-Me-Al chuking shots (acting as a black hole) and then just go through the motion on defense.

I understand we have ZERO paint presence now.... But that doesn't mean we can't foul a dude driving down the paint.

And, of course, our "shooters" have one of those nights we miss 20 3-pointers, and lose at home to the Bucks. How low can this get until July?

THE LAST DISGRACE COMES WHEN UTAH GETS A TOP-3 pick, then it all turns around (we hope).

Good news is we don't have to hear about how B-Jennings is the next I-Thomas. Dude hasn't been able to shoot since he exploded for 50. We would have traded him anyway. You would think Curry would hustle back right.... He would play by default.

If Eddie House chucks 16 shots again D'ant should be fired. THIS IS ABOUT DEVELOPING Chandler-Gallo. If anything, start Tmac & House, and let the kids run the 2nd unit.

No way NYK should watch Harrington-House-Bender take 30 shots.... These 3 are playing for themselves, and next year's contract. I'm tired of coach caring more about these vets (letting them play for jobs elsewhere) then he cares about making this team better in 2010.
Eddie House can make mostof his shots, Harrington just bricks and is getting worse with his shot selection as the year goes on.

Now Harrington is not the "captain" anymore with T Mac and Lee looking good so he thinks he has to score all the points to win.

Harrington is a ball hog, chucker, and very inconsistent. He has been piss poor for the past couple of weeks.

Bender has been better than Harrington...IMHO

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
its the hope of July 1st that makes theis current stretch worth while and a little easier to cope with. our team has been out of sync and im starting to think its our size thats started getting to us that and our softness, we had something toward our december stretch that once the new year we didnt come out with anymore that was toughness although we were small upfront we played physical and were not doing that anymore thats why were 4-21 or whatever smh smh.

July 1st needs to come faster loll

Starks

Starter
Everyone stop complaining. Stop it. Just stop.

Just nut up and wait until July 1. What the hell were you guys expecting? Fans always want to see their teams do well, but at same time, you have to be pragmatic and take the situation for what it is. No one in the NBA world expected anything more than what the Knicks have done this season, so where is this coming from?

It's funny that some of you guys pull these Knick aspirations out of your ass and get upset when they fall short.

Relax fellas. The season is almost over and next year will be an entire new team. You geniuses do realize that only 4 players are on contract to be with this team next year right? lol So why get mad at this team when it will only exist for essenitally 8 more weeks?

mafra

Legend
Everyone stop complaining. Stop it. Just stop.

Just nut up and wait until July 1. What the hell were you guys expecting? Fans always want to see their teams do well, but at same time, you have to be pragmatic and take the situation for what it is. No one in the NBA world expected anything more than what the Knicks have done this season, so where is this coming from?

It's funny that some of you guys pull these Knick aspirations out of your ass and get upset when they fall short.

Relax fellas. The season is almost over and next year will be an entire new team. You geniuses do realize that only 4 players are on contract to be with this team next year right? lol So why get mad at this team when it will only exist for essenitally 8 more weeks?

The reason why I get upset.... simply b/c what point does it serve to allow House-Harrington dominate the ball at the cost of Chanlder & Gallo developing? That's all I'm saying.

If we're going to go 4-16, wouldn't it serve a purpose if the offense centered around Chandler & Gallo?

Chandler, Lee & Gallo, with Tmac should be a foursome. With this group, it would have been nice to throw a Cardinal out there, a Darko, or some big body.

Let House & Harrington run the 2nd unit. It's obvious that House-Harrington are going to shoot first.... NO WAY will they look to get the ball to the kids.

That's my point.

As for July 1st. It can't get here fast enough. BUT, what do we do when we swing and miss? What's the mantra at that point?

milchshake

Benchwarmer
12292_108477899168123_100000177416350_215920_2911230_n.jpg

fcuk or maybe they're trying to beat 0-18 njn :alert:

mafra

Legend
add another loss to the Win-Loss record...

4-17 and counting. Is it me or is Gallo going backwards? MIght as well sit him for the year. Lord knows his back could use the... er... rest.

Dude is a waste. 6 ponts and 5 rebounds in almost 30 minutes? Even Jordan Hill put up those numbers in half the time.