Knicks vs Celtics highlights Including Walker dunk

Kiyaman

Legend
My first time ever seeing this guy Walker, his athletic movements is great for a player that been bench for 2 years.
He needs to be motivated into working more on his dribbling between two defenders and passing with both hands, later for his outside shot that will come after steady playingtime, plus his defense makes up for it.

The right training and coach confidence 6.6 F/G-Walker could make up for the loss 2010 pick or 2012 pick.

Big C

Benchwarmer
My first time ever seeing this guy Walker, his athletic movements is great for a player that been bench for 2 years.
He needs to be motivated into working more on his dribbling between two defenders and passing with both hands, later for his outside shot that will come after steady playingtime, plus his defense makes up for it.

The right training and coach confidence 6.6 F/G-Walker could make up for the loss 2010 pick or 2012 pick.

Great points. The kid is raw. I think this offseason he has time work on his skills. He surprised me last night with hitting his 3 point shot. When I watched him the past he was all hops.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice vid. First time seeing one of your videos, Big C. Well done :thumbsup:

From the Video(I didn't catch the game yesterday), Walker looks somewhat out of shape. He could probably jump higher if he were more fit. He needs the nate robinson work out plan :)

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Nice vid. First time seeing one of your videos, Big C. Well done :thumbsup:

From the Video(I didn't catch the game yesterday), Walker looks somewhat out of shape. He could probably jump higher if he were more fit. He needs the nate robinson work out plan :)

He looks a little out of shape. He sure as hell can jump though. I don't think he can do much else. Hopefully he can become a decent outside shooter. He hit one three pointer, than badly missed two others. Still if we could keep him for minimum it'd be a decent reward - low risk player. Brings energy on the court, and doesn't seem to have any chemistry issues with teammates or attitude problems. Could be a decent future role player, if worse comes to worst he'll just be riding the pine, which hes got plenty of experience of :D

Goodfella

Rookie
Walker is a fairy nice addition, and that no look pass by eddie was nice also, glad we got them both, along with tmac.