Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

Paul1355

All Star

I agree with everything this girl said since I was ripping on Jeffries for a while on this Knicks forum. I'm so happy he is gone because he so the most overrated bum in the NBA.
I personally loved this video.

Thoughts on this video?

johnstarky

Rotation player
I guess the NBA analysts over at ESPN are not happy about this since they love Jared Jeffries so much.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I think it's unfair to criticize Jared, the guy to blame is Isiah!
Jeffries is a very good team player, a role player who can give a boost from the bench.
He's a very good defender and he has improved his shot this season, check his minutes in Houston and his FG%, he's very useful.
The girl is hot.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I wanna make love to her. With those shoes on.

I'm sorry, was that too much.........Oh god....my apologies.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
JJ only played decent this season and lucky for us he didn't get injuried before the deadline. He is putting up better numbers in Houston the past couple of games.

Paul1355

All Star
JJ only played decent this season and lucky for us he didn't get injuried before the deadline. He is putting up better numbers in Houston the past couple of games.
still missing layups lol

It won't last..eventually Adelman will see why he was traded and make him a bench player

milchshake

Benchwarmer
if I were basketball player I will ignore that some fans are shitting on me, even If I were brian scalabrine or Giraffries - who really cares ? it is not worth any effort at all ...:boohoo:

I certainly wouldn't mind marrying that girl.

Jared Jeffries is just so ****ing bad I have no clue as to how he made it the the nba. He doesn't catch the basketball, he can't make a shot from point blank range. He doesn't rebound. His defense blows cause of his slow feet. His head is always in the clouds and is never aware of anything...

There was no one happier than I when his name was included in the T-Mac trade.

jason

Rookie
i thought i was the only one to think that jj wearing #20 was disrespectful to houston until i saw this video.. it's full of truth!
btw does anyone else see a resemblance between her and ali larter?

tiger0330

Legend
I certainly wouldn't mind marrying that girl.

Jared Jeffries is just so ****ing bad I have no clue as to how he made it the the nba. He doesn't catch the basketball, he can't make a shot from point blank range. He doesn't rebound. His defense blows cause of his slow feet. His head is always in the clouds and is never aware of anything...

There was no one happier than I when his name was included in the T-Mac trade.
You and this girl have a lot in common. I wish I could hook you up with her. ;)

Paul1355

All Star
i thought i was the only one to think that jj wearing #20 was disrespectful to houston until i saw this video.. it's full of truth!
btw does anyone else see a resemblance between her and ali larter?
nice ali larter comparison...yea i def see that...ali larter is a babe

Starks

Starter
This girl gives me a stiffy. If she came on this board I'd love to see how some you guys interact with her lol.

smokes

Huge Member
Lol what the fuk... some "hot" girl talks crap about a guy and everyone falls into line hahaha. First of all she ain't even that hot... her head is a weird shape. I mean sure, for someone that "knows" about basketball she's pretty nice but damn she ain't nothing special.

Also all she knows is a statline and that he misses layups... OMG wow talk about deep research. I start to wonder if anyone watches Knicks games this season... JJ played some great basketball for us this year, of course he ain't a great player but he has a role and he fulfills it. Look at our inside now we don't have him... Bogut 24 points 20 rebounds.

I would still fuk her, but only to punish her for being such a bandwagon bitch.