Knicks Online Diss Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Some threads have been getting out of hand because they're not even topic related.How 'bout we fight in the pound here.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
If someone wants to go collect Metro's remains, reconstruct him from the subatomic level and carry him in here I will be glad to continue eviscerating his psyche.

metrocard

Legend
If someone wants to go collect Metro's remains, reconstruct him from the subatomic level and carry him in here I will be glad to continue eviscerating his psyche.

lol @ you running the mods and snitching because you were getting your feelings hurt.

you = bfab, you both say the same shit and never are online at the same time.

Rady does an IP check, guarantee your both the same guy.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
lol @ you running the mods and snitching because you were getting your feelings hurt.

you = bfab, you both say the same shit and never are online at the same time.

Rady does an IP check, guarantee your both the same guy.

You're delusional. I never once even sent a message to Rady let alone want him to delete the fire I spit at u chump. You got blazed and everyone can see that...it wasn't even close. The best thing that could of happened to you is erasing the beating I put on you. You are lucky your hate pics got erased because it exposes your petty bigoted nature. Now you get to fade back in and pretend your are not the biggest faggot on this site. I wouldn't be surprised if you had that shit deleted yourself.

For the record:

I beat you so bad you called your crew for help.

On three separate occasions you tried backpedaling trying to tell me to relax and playing it off as if you were just joking in a friendly way. Classic sign of defeat. I rejected your concessions each time and hit harder than before.

I scientifically proved you are gay.

I used your own words against you, showing you don't run shit yet care if you do.

Got you so heated that you once again posted your ghetto address in the hopes I fly 1300 miles just to put a beating on a 160lb female.

No, it's clear to any objective viewer that you are little punk with a weak vocab and below average intelligence who got bested each step of the way. From your ugly mug to your newspaper route income you are a chump and I exposed you for all to see. I dissected your laughable blog and deflated your ego by not only crushing your life but dexposing your lack of basketball knowledge. Just because you scream the loudest and post more than anyone does not fool me into thinking you have a clue...you don't. You are a sad broke little boy spinning his wheels and going nowhere fast.

This shit is too easy for me...my writing and fire just flows from me with little effort. I am too educated and too smart for a scrub like you to have a chance. Really I should be above responding to a peon like you but I enjoy sharpening my verbal sword on your soul. It amuses me to read back the absolute fire I spit and poke at your remains like a crime scene investigator.

P.S. I am willing to have Rady or anyone else do an IP check. Not only do I not have an alt account but I guarantee YOU do. I'm willing to put my KO account on the line if you are "man" enough to do the same. Lets have Rady look into the IP addresses and let everyone know who has multiple accounts from the same IP...I dare you bitch.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
lol, this guy thinks everyone is going to read all that.

He lost again.

Powerful response...

I know a bunch of words scares an illiterate chump like you but people will read it even if you can't. Everyone knows whats up...you need to find a new home because despite your wishes you aint gonna run shit here. I'll give you the rest of the internet to go and make a name for yourself because you are as good as dead on this site...chump.

metrocard

Legend
Okay folks, someone is obsessed.

You lost, let it go...

If you "won", why are you still trying?

This is what seperates me from you.

I did all the damage, now I'm out.
You need to keep trying, but yet no damage done.

Get it?

Flawless victory.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Okay folks, someone is obsessed.

You lost, let it go...

If you "won", why are you still trying?

This is what seperates me from you.

I did all the damage, now I'm out.
You need to keep trying, but yet no damage done.

Get it?

Flawless victory.

Yet you are still responding...we all know whats up. You can declare victory but its clear what the truth is. You are a sad little boy who is now using tactics to try and stop me from kicking your dead corpse...another sign you lost. It does not go unnoticed that you and others try to attack my posting frequency in the hopes it will limit the amount of fuego I spit. When you can't win verbally might as well try and get me to stop posting...AMIRITE?

PS I find it cute that you try to use my tactics..just a few months ago I called you out for your obsession, posted the Mariah video and CK Obsession cologne bottle. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...my pakistani midget child.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
j65469.jpg

Dude still thinks people are going to read his boring paragraphs.

How many one liners am I going to kill him with?

IMO, only people on this site who should be writing alot and worth the read are NNY, KBlack, MSG, ABCD, OGKnicks, Kiyaman, DonChris...theres a lot others.

But you're just wasting your time because I'm not reading that. You're garbage.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Oh and I am glad my words are such lethal weapons that I shamed you into taking down your homothug pic designed to get PM's from the gay members of the KO community. I have you on puppet strings making you post when I want you to, making you take down pics when I want you to and getting you upset when I want you to. Dance boy...dance