The Official Motto of Knicksonline

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCharles34

All Star
If only all Knicks fans felt this way...I question the loyalty of the homo's that put lebronze in their avi, wearing a knicks jersey.

24wvdkj.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
If only all Knicks fans felt this way...I question the loyalty of the homo's that put lebronze in their avi, wearing a knicks jersey.

You know I got respect for ya MSG but you're the one with Starbury in your avi wearing a Celtics jersey...

Personally I want Lebron but that's because I'm impatient. I agree it would be sick satisfying to build a team without those stars and go and beat up on them.

KingCharles34

All Star
You know I got respect for ya MSG but you're the one with Starbury in your avi wearing a Celtics jersey...

Personally I want Lebron but that's because I'm impatient. I agree it would be sick satisfying to build a team without those stars and go and beat up on them.
yea lol thats a good point...its time to change that.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Starbury, Got nothing against you. Listen I get your point about beating the best, instead of signing them. But what's wrong with hoping for a better future. I see LeBron coming here as a good thing. Doesn't make me less of Knicks fan because I've been a fan way before LeBron even blew up. So what's wrong with having a No.1 option on this team you can go to night in and night out. So f*** that shit about you bagging on people with LeBron in their avatar. Nice Celtics jersey by the way.

KingCharles34

All Star
Starbury, Got nothing against you. Listen I get your point about beating the best, instead of signing them. But what's wrong with hoping for a better future. I see LeBron coming here as a good thing. Doesn't make me less of Knicks fan because I've been a fan way before LeBron even blew up. So what's wrong with having a No.1 option on this team you can go to night in and night out. So f*** that shit about you bagging on people with LeBron in their avatar. Nice Celtics jersey by the way.
It sounds like u do have somethin against me...u know, i dont think i ever had any problems with u in the past, so ill let it go this time. When i say anything about lebronze in a knicks jersey in someones avi, your excluded from that

:gony:

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
It sounds like u do have somethin against me...u know, i dont think i ever had any problems with u in the past, so ill let it go this time. When i say anything about lebronze in a knicks jersey in someones avi, your excluded from that

:gony:

No you got it wrong, nothing against you. You actually put out good posts. Just disagree with you on this one thing. I get your point about the "Jordan Complex", but I have that avi for a good reason. We're cool. I see you changed your avi. Much better since it's a knicks jersey.

KingCharles34

All Star
No you got it wrong, nothing against you. You actually put out good posts. Just disagree with you on this one thing. I get your point about the "Jordan Complex", but I have that avi for a good reason. We're cool. I see you changed your avi. Much better since it's a knicks jersey.
haha thanks, i completely forgot i had him in the Celtics jersey. I was still a fan of course, when he played in Boston but i think everyone on here knows i hate the Celtics.

:beer:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You guys are building a NARRATIVE not a TEAM! You want to somehow be David and slay the Golith...You're hung up on being the underdog team than being the team TO BEAT...It's mad corny.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Im with those who would prefer to build a team... I think nyk for last 10 years made ZYLION trades - the team were building for 10 years and what ? they're still looooooosers despite many improvements and changes ( players, coaches, management ). the only conclusion is that no one can help us better than LEBROX 2010. Have you ever seen champions without star ? I haven't. now we are quite well prepered for landing a star, having a lot ofplayers with potential, lebron or another high calibre PLAYER could give these faggots PLAYOFFS. ONLY.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I guess i am one of the fags who want Lebron...... Im tired of crap players It does not have to be the King but lets try to put out a basketball team with real players this off season. We are basically ****ed for three years in the draft anyway with houston owning the rights to swap our picks... So unless you want to wait until the 2013 draft we are gonna have to sign a star player becuase we can't get it done with just Gallo and DLee:2cents: Who are we looking at drafting that year cause we may just have the number one pick that year unless Donnie digs us out of this shit

Toons

is the Bo$$
Lebron is the best playin in the nba curently....
i want the best for new york
hence, i want lebron in a knicks jersey

cant comprehend that....suck a dick

Status
Not open for further replies.