Welcome Back SpursFan4Life!

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Why thank you! It's good to be back here in my home away from home. It's been such a long time I don't think I recognize the place anymore. Is that Vinny up on the banner? Anyways it's good to be back. I can't wait to get "ethered" by metrocard. He still here? Sweet balls.

How are the spurs doing? I'm glad you asked. Because they suck. Wanna make a trade?

knicksin60

Starter
Why thank you! It's good to be back here in my home away from home. It's been such a long time I don't think I recognize the place anymore. Is that Vinny up on the banner? Anyways it's good to be back. I can't wait to get "ethered" by metrocard. He still here? Sweet balls.

How are the spurs doing? I'm glad you asked. Because they suck. Wanna make a trade?

Don't you have a game to watch now?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Don't you have a game to watch now?

I'm watching and on the computer at the same time! Isn't technology awesome! But seriously, assuming the Knicks grab two prime FAs, they're in so much better shape than the Spurs. These are sad times for us Spurs fans.

knicksin60

Starter
I'm watching and on the computer at the same time! Isn't technology awesome! But seriously, assuming the Knicks grab two prime FAs, they're in so much better shape than the Spurs. These are sad times for us Spurs fans.

You sound like a Knicks fan pretending to be a Spurs fan.

Paul1355

All Star

wow you dedicated a thread to yourself

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Ehh Spurs just need some good youth, they still got good vets who may be past their prime but can be good leaders and role models if SA can bring in some younger players. Look at Bill Walker in NY, dude could barely get off the bench in Boston but in NY he has more opportunity and looks like he could be decent, and he was basically just a trade throw-in. There are talented young players out there that just need the right situation, I could see SA being a good situation for a young player

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
wow you dedicated a thread to yourself
And you posted in it. Donions.

Ehh Spurs just need some good youth, they still got good vets who may be past their prime but can be good leaders and role models if SA can bring in some younger players. Look at Bill Walker in NY, dude could barely get off the bench in Boston but in NY he has more opportunity and looks like he could be decent, and he was basically just a trade throw-in. There are talented young players out there that just need the right situation, I could see SA being a good situation for a young player
The issue is they have good youth but our HOF coach refuses to play them. He's too much like former Knick Great Coach Larry Brown. I'm sure you guys saw the same types of things going on when Larry was coaching. It really pisses us Spurs fans off.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Yeah that's true, I don't catch many Spurs games but I imagine having RJ (which when it happened I thought was big for SA) probably goes a long way for ruining the development of younger players. Parker and RJ aren't too old they should still have game, Duncan getting up there but still a leader, Finley might be about ready to call if a career, I kinda like Mason although for all I know he could be playing poorly. At least you got Blair, kid seems like a beast

KBlack25

Starter
KBlack what's wrong with that chick?

Haha, it's this internet "celeb" named Boxxy. She got sort of famous-ish on the internet for her bizarre videos...Here's the full video, she's just kind of a weird chick...

She became the subject of some weird remixes...

You can google the name Boxxy and you will find some info on her...it's kind of a bizarre story about this totally random girl who became some sort of internet sensation.

On this radio show I listen to, when someone comes on with a ridiculous phone call they play the "YOUZ TROLLIN!" clip that I put above...it's pretty funny (I think) to put up when someone clearly trolls.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Be gone ye Texan wench!

These are sad times for us Spurs fans.

Oh!!!!! Hard times in basketball!? After 4 rings in 10 years you say that to Knicks fans.

How dare you.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Haha, it's this internet "celeb" named Boxxy. She got sort of famous-ish on the internet for her bizarre videos...Here's the full video, she's just kind of a weird chick...

You can google the name Boxxy and you will find some info on her...it's kind of a bizarre story about this totally random girl who became some sort of internet sensation.

On this radio show I listen to, when someone comes on with a ridiculous phone call they play the "YOUZ TROLLIN!" clip that I put above...it's pretty funny (I think) to put up when someone clearly trolls.

Lol, I love Boxxy. The reason she got so famous if because of 4chan. Which, I hear is like the biggest "wtf did i just click on" site on the interwebs.

Wait, we have this spurs fan too?

Sweet, another troll.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

LMAO. Only in the suburbs are girls like these created...:lol: