LeBron + The Zen Master in Orange & Blue in 2010? o_O?!!

Scribbles

Rotation player
This article is in relation of the rumored LeBron to LA.

I'll find the article in a second, but supposedly the plan isn't so much LeBron to LA but LeBron to play for Phil Jackson.

Both guys really covet each other, but you know Jax is eager to win a few rings with guys that are not only talented enough but are hungrier than ever to win it all.

Meanwhile, there hasn't been any indication that Phil Jackson will return to coach LA but he is certainly wanting to coach the next year or two in the wake of the likely/possible suspended lockout season in 2 years. This along with Phil Jax aging... He wants to win now.

While it seems plausible that Jax would prefer to stay in La La land, the reality is that the Lakers are reportedly about to shake up ownership and drastic changes will soon happen from within further seperating sides, etc. etc.

The article clearly states that the Knickerbockers are the frontrunners for landing both marquee individuals.

This article is in close correlation with the MSNBC report that LeBron wants to go to LA.

Could we see LeBron play for Phil Jackson here next season?

All I can say is, I hope I don't die before July 2010. That would be unbelievable. :peace:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
So what happens to D'antoni?

Just another coach we let go whom we still have to pay?

I dunno, it doesn't sound that appealing to free agents if we keep going through coach after coach.

smokes

Huge Member
Who cares if we have to pay off D'antoni wouldn't you rather have Phil Jackson? This would be the best signing of 2010 if it happened!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Who cares if we have to pay off D'antoni wouldn't you rather have Phil Jackson? This would be the best signing of 2010 if it happened!

QFT! I am not a Dant hater but the Zen master is the best coach of our generation. If we could possibly get Lebron and Jax then we need to make moves on it. If that means paying Dant even though he does not coach I am all for it.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
On a side note, I hope this rumor and the one about LA were not started by Lebrons camp in an attempt to muddy the waters. If he does not come to NY there will be an uproar..if he leaves Cleveland, there will be an uproar. This rumor may be designed for him to stay in Cleveland and claim all the rumors about NY and now LA were made up by sportswriters and fans. If we start hearing more crazy rumors like this I have to think Lebron is staying put...each rumor we here will make the NYC rumor look less credible and help Lebvron justify staying in Cleveland.

Just my :2cents:

knicksin60

Starter
Why can't the Knicks do to D'antoni what the Lakers did to Kurt Rambis after Phil Jackson signed with them?