May 08, 2004, 10:44
shaq's and kg's are also very beautifull

quite.....
:P

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:19
shaq's and kg's are also very beautifull

btw, i had no ideea AJD's N'SYNC fan :)
LOL i don't post on that site. Some guy on www.clublakers.com posted it in their 'Open court' section.

I hate music unless it's Frank Sinatra.

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:26
NSYNC!!!
Frank Sinatra!!!
How old are you.....?

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:27
NSYNC!!!
Frank Sinatra!!!
How old are you.....?
Not as old as you might think. That's all I'm saying I wasnt alive when Frank Sinatra was popular.

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:31
NSYNC!!!
Frank Sinatra!!!
How old are you.....?
Not as old as you might think. That's all I'm saying I wasnt alive when Frank Sinatra was popular.

So the Frank Sinatra was a joke eH?

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:33
NSYNC!!!
Frank Sinatra!!!
How old are you.....?

So the Frank Sinatra was a joke eH?
No. absolutely not. Frank Sinatra is the only singer who i really do like to listen to.[/i]

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:35
Right.......
:? :? :?
How would you know about Frank Sinatra then....??

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:37
Because I listen to his music and I read some stuff about him and I like his music. I hate modern punk and rock and stuff like that. I like guys like Nat King Cole, King Pleasure and Frank Sinatra- thats my taste. Like it or not I won't change it.

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:39
How do you hate today's music....?
It's great...

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:40
What makes it any better than classical music? Todays music is loud and irritating or you simply can't understand what in the world the singer is saying. I like Classical music thats that.

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:44
You sound like someone my friend knows....
He said something very........

"I'm very fond of classical music"......
Wow....
Every one of my friends started laughin'........
Not to say you have no taste in music...
But your different than modern people.....

rady
May 08, 2004, 12:47
stop the quotations!!
what's so hard to understand? AJD likes the oldies, so do i, and just because he wasn't born back then, doesn't mean he can't appreciate their music.

that music can't even be compared to what we're listening nowadays

period.

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:48
I don't really care about what's popular. I don't like popular stuff like that. I like Football, Basketball, Baseball, ESPN, Frank Sinatra, History, Law, math, sex and more. I don't really care if people think my taste is poor because i hate punk rock etc. I like what I like.

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:49
Everything you just said is popular......
Except Frank Sinatra...

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:49
Sorry bout those quotes, Rady. I posted that while you posted yours. Thanks for the help, Rady. You're the man.

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:52
stop the quotations!!
what's so hard to understand? AJD likes the oldies, so do i, and just because he wasn't born back then, doesn't mean he can't appreciate their music.

period.

Sorry...
Didn't see that...
Just was interested in what AJD wrote so just looked at the bottom of the page...
Sorry...

AJD
May 08, 2004, 12:53

Do you mena that Classical music is better or modern stuff is?

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 12:57

Do you mena that Classical music is better or modern stuff is?

He'd definetly have to mean....
Modern "STUFF"....
j/k....
I dunno Rady what do you mean....? :?

rady
May 08, 2004, 13:01
definitely oldies are better.

AJD
May 08, 2004, 13:01
AMEN!!! That's my man right there!

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 13:03
AMEN!!! That's my man right there!

How much you wanna bet you probably know rady and you made him say that.....?

rady
May 08, 2004, 13:06
i don't want to be missunderstood. i also listen to modern music, but not what i see nonstop on mtv, or on radio stations. i'm against the commercial music.
what i do like is the underground hiphop, a music that contains a message, and makes you meditate .. on life.. and stuff. as for rock, i like the clasic rock

rady
May 08, 2004, 13:07
How much you wanna bet you probably know rady and you made him say that.....?

false

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 13:08
i don't want to be missunderstood. i also listen to modern music, but not what i see nonstop on mtv, or on radio stations. i'm against the commercial music.
what i do like is the underground hiphop, a music that contains a message, and makes you meditate .. on life.. and stuff. as for rock, i like the clasic rock

ok w.e. i understand.....
i definetly like the modern type hip-hop and rap....
some underground.....
rock definetly i like the punk style....

e_D
May 08, 2004, 14:55
lets take this topic a different way.. Rady, what kinda underground stuff you listen to? im all about that **** man.. I'm actually pretty close with one of the members of the group Non-Phixion.. plus I'm working on beats for Freestyle who used to be part of The Arsonists. Underground hip hop is life for me! ..along with asian rock. 8)

Hoagies99
May 08, 2004, 15:11
in down with trance and rock, any1 else like techno/trance type music?

frankwilliams
May 08, 2004, 15:49
this has topic has turned from "Stephon Marbury's Wife"
to......
What type of music do you listen to.....
This should go to the off topic forum.....

kevin
May 08, 2004, 21:30
I like classical just so everyone knows

pyotrveliky
May 08, 2004, 22:20
as long as were on music... i mainly like rap (not everything !!) but also go with reggae hard rock and some techno

rady
May 09, 2004, 08:38
lets take this topic a different way.. Rady, what kinda underground stuff you listen to? im all about that **** man.. I'm actually pretty close with one of the members of the group Non-Phixion.. plus I'm working on beats for Freestyle who used to be part of The Arsonists. Underground hip hop is life for me! ..along with asian rock. 8)

really?
i heard a lot about them, but never got the chance to listen. it's very hard to find their albums here, if not impossible, but i did put my ears on Rakim, Dilated Peoples, KRS One, Rhazel, Canibus...
My favorite rapper is by far NAS, and i also like DMX.
when i said underground hiphop, i was reffering to our own hiphop. very good, and very wise.. i have to say, it's a bit different if the american one

AJD
May 09, 2004, 10:14
Yeah I like DMX he's the only rapper I can actually stand to listen to.

pyotrveliky
May 09, 2004, 14:07
yea i luv nas and dmx... i got a cool song by canibus w eminem and d12 i think (voodoo i believe its called) i like some rakim and i like DILATED PEOPLES - this way is a great song

e_D
May 10, 2004, 14:52
really?
i heard a lot about them, but never got the chance to listen. it's very hard to find their albums here, if not impossible, but i did put my ears on Rakim, Dilated Peoples, KRS One, Rhazel, Canibus...
My favorite rapper is by far NAS, and i also like DMX.
when i said underground hiphop, i was reffering to our own hiphop. very good, and very wise.. i have to say, it's a bit different if the american one

yeah they were pretty good. If you want I could send you some mp3s or something. of course I'd wanna hear some of your underground stuff as well. :) the american music scene blows. thats y I like going international. I like nas too, but he's not as good today as he was 10 years ago.

BryantDunkGiant
May 11, 2004, 01:57
Listen to Nas - Thief's Theme

It's new and it's circulating the mixtapes over there in NYC.

rady
May 11, 2004, 02:26
yeah they were pretty good. If you want I could send you some mp3s or something. of course I'd wanna hear some of your underground stuff as well. :) the american music scene blows. thats y I like going international. I like nas too, but he's not as good today as he was 10 years ago.

great, we'll use the pm for that