Yao in 2010?

smokes

Huge Member
Yao Ming said Saturday he was ?not sure? if the uncertainty with the NBA's labor negotiations would lead him to become a free agent this summer.

Yao said he has not considered his options, but was noncommittal about whether he might opt out of his contract.

?I'm sure I'm not sure until after we discuss (it),? Yao said. ?We have not started (to) discuss it yet, so I'm not sure, either way. I have to talk to my agent first before we start to decide where I need to go. If you ask my agent, he will say, ?I have to ask Yao and we will start discussing it.'?

Yao's agent, John Huizinga, had no comment.

Rockets general manager Daryl Morey has often said he expects Yao to be with the Rockets next season under his contract and has made roster moves with that in mind.

Yao has been running on a gravity control treadmill, but is not expected to begin on-court workouts until July.

?This is my favorite place,? Yao said of his preference to remain with the Rockets. ?I have my home here.?

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a.../yao_could_opt_out_this_summer/#ixzz0jbzTZBfX

What do you think about Yao?

If we could get Yao and Lebron/Wade/Johnson/Gay that would be a pretty sick team imo.

tiger0330

Legend
He would fit like a glove in NY. The biggest need we have is for a dominant center and the guy would be a cash cow for the Knicks with all the Chinese sponsor deals he could bring the Knicks, it would be a gamble because of his injury history but if he was healthy I'd take him over anybody but Lebron and that includes Bosh.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
There's a couple of hints dropped here and there in Yaos words that makes me think he wants to be in a Knick uniform next year

nk11

Benchwarmer
lmao i just watched that doc year of yao today too, then traded for him in my 2k10 association shit...then sim'd my team to the championship in 2012.
yao/camby
gallo/camby
melo/walker
gay/tmac
douglas/sROD