Joakim Noah is the man!!

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-doesn-t-vacation-in-Cleveland?urn=nba,235349

In the wake of the Chicago Bulls' Game 1 loss to the Cavaliers, Joakim Noah(notes)decided to make a couple million enemies in Ohio. Saying that Cleveland "sucks" and that "there is nothing going on" tends to have that effect. So when the Bulls returned to Quicken Loans arena, the out-spoken big man was public enemy No. 1.

Feeding off the crowd's boos and repeated chants of "Noah sucks," the third year center balled out to the tune of 25 points, 13 rebounds, 3 assists, a block and a steal in the Bulls' Game 2 loss. Following the game he spoke with reporters who were more than a little curious about his feelings on Cleveland. You might not want to hear this, Ohioans.

...........well If you have not heard, Joakim Noah has been dissing the city of Cleveland. Now Cleveland has been voted 1 of the worst cities in the country. Carlos Boozer demanded to be traded out of Cleveland. Michael Redd picked the Bucks over the Cavs. There are many other stories of players not going there. I believe Joakim Noah's viewpoint toward Cleveland is reflective of many of the players in the NBA. Do you think this belief toward Cleveland will lead Lebron James to New York?

I personally believe so. I do think if Lebron James is attracted to New York, he could bring along another superstar. Although, we may not have the ideal team for him, we do have the cap space to acquire the necessary players if we get another superstar alongside with him unless we trade Eddy Curry. We also have many young players and can provide Lebron with a better core with Gallinari and another superstar. Furthermore, I believe that Cleveland will be regressing after this year. After what Noah said, I find it hard for star players to go to Cleveland with this attitude. :agreed:

Scribbles

Rotation player
If we dont land LeBron, and we somehow land Joakim Noah via trade. That would be the start of something special in terms of rebuilding rivalries in the NBA.

Paul1355

All Star
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-doesn-t-vacation-in-Cleveland?urn=nba,235349

In the wake of the Chicago Bulls' Game 1 loss to the Cavaliers, Joakim Noah(notes)decided to make a couple million enemies in Ohio. Saying that Cleveland "sucks" and that "there is nothing going on" tends to have that effect. So when the Bulls returned to Quicken Loans arena, the out-spoken big man was public enemy No. 1.

Feeding off the crowd's boos and repeated chants of "Noah sucks," the third year center balled out to the tune of 25 points, 13 rebounds, 3 assists, a block and a steal in the Bulls' Game 2 loss. Following the game he spoke with reporters who were more than a little curious about his feelings on Cleveland. You might not want to hear this, Ohioans.

...........well If you have not heard, Joakim Noah has been dissing the city of Cleveland. Now Cleveland has been voted 1 of the worst cities in the country. Carlos Boozer demanded to be traded out of Cleveland. Michael Redd picked the Bucks over the Cavs. There are many other stories of players not going there. I believe Joakim Noah's viewpoint toward Cleveland is reflective of many of the players in the NBA. Do you think this belief toward Cleveland will lead Lebron James to New York?

I personally believe so. I do think if Lebron James is attracted to New York, he could bring along another superstar. Although, we may not have the ideal team for him, we do have the cap space to acquire the necessary players if we get another superstar alongside with him unless we trade Eddy Curry. We also have many young players and can provide Lebron with a better core with Gallinari and another superstar. Furthermore, I believe that Cleveland will be regressing after this year. After what Noah said, I find it hard for star players to go to Cleveland with this attitude. :agreed:
Noah's trash talking was hilarious and proved that Cleavland sucks

Lebron better listen

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
Noah's trash talking was hilarious and proved that Cleavland sucks

Lebron better listen

Noah is very outspoken i remember that game cavs and bulls had where lebron starded dancing and noah came out of nowhere and said something ... By the way see that video i posted up there is pretty funny

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Heh. And they probably know that too.

And that;s why the Bulls will hold onto Noah and Rose. Now all they need is a new 'Scottie.' As for Curry... man... will any team take him?