Former Knick, Z Bo Busted Selling The Buddha?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Zach Randolph has been implicated in an Indianapolis drug investigation.

According to a probable cause affidavit, a trusted police informant identified Randolph as a major marijuana supplier in Indianapolis, 6News' Jack Rinehart reported.

Narcotics officers were staking out a suspected drug house on Indianapolis' north side two weeks ago when they pulled over Arthur Boyd, 32, soon after he left the residence, near 75th Street and Binford Avenue, police said.

According to the affidavit, the Cadillac Escalade that Boyd was driving was registered to Randolph, and police found marijuana and ammunition stowed inside.

"One of his vehicles had what we call hidden compartments that contained suspected narcotics, that being marijuana," said Lt. Jeff Duhamell.

Based on information found in the Escalade, police later raided a northeast side storage facility, where they said Randolph rents four lockers.

The police informant is also quoted in the affidavit as having told investigators that Randolph was known to provide individuals with expensive cars and access to his Geist Reservoir waterfront home.

Randolph's attorney, John Tompkins, told 6News Wednesday evening that Boyd worked for his client, and that Randolph is not connected to any drug activity

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ted_in_marijuana_investigation/#ixzz0p7mBkdNQ

Why would you when you're making like $18M (ish)?

Bet it was top notch 'erb mind you. Perhaps Wil C scored his latest oz. from Randolph?

Starks

Starter
I can say with complete honesty that I am not surprised. I hate to refer to an old saying, but some NBA players constantly validate it: "You can take a person out of the projects, but you can't take the projects out of a person"

I hope he goes to jail and ends up being in debt for the rest of his life. Nothing would be more beneficial to society than to have dudes like this end up working in a parking lot for the rest of their lives because of stupid spending when he was a player and also his lack of employ-ability due to behavior and lack of education. Kids need to see cautionary tales like that and realize that the NBA isn't a meal ticket and that the tax collector will still find you.

What a stupid moron. I swear to God, I think there are dolphins with more brain power and intellect than ZBo. Nothing would please me more than to see him in a burger king taking my order.

New New York

Quiet Storm
To the poster (no names) who told me that trading Zach away was dumb and that my logic of him being able to get in trouble at anytime was "me living in the past" and that "Zach has learned from the mistakes he made in Portland" and that "now that he was an All Star and he will carry himself like one".....is it safe to say you were dead wrong?

clumsy

Rotation player
Well on the bright side at least Zach Randolph was trying to put his money into assets that returned cash. Unlike Fatass Curry.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Wow you guys really need to calm down. Randolph hasn't been connected to anything so far other than the car being registered to him.

Guys are ready to throw him in jail and prey for his downfall. Some of you people need a hug or something.

RELAX

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This article is talking about an accusation. The article did not say that Randolph was selling weed.

I doubt that a 6'9, 260 lb wealthy basketball player who is easy to spot would be selling marijuana.

He was probably using marijuana, and because Randolph is well known around the NBA, the police thought it would make a good story.

In fact, the last time Randolph got caught with marijuana it was for using it, not selling it.

I don't buy this story.

And the people who think what a player does off court determines whether or not a player is worth signing is lame.

Nowitzki has pictures of himself drunk, all over the internet. Does that make him worthless on the court? No.

Wade had an affair with Gabriel Union. Does that make him a terrible teammate? No.

Charles Barkley lost over a million dollars gambling. Does that mean he can't play basketball? No.

A player's off the court problems has nothing to do with what they can do on the court.

moneyg

Starter
Wow you guys really need to calm down. Randolph hasn't been connected to anything so far other than the car being registered to him.

Guys are ready to throw him in jail and prey for his downfall. Some of you people need a hug or something.

RELAX

also, 4 storage lockers were search that zach owns based on information in the vehicle. im not sure what was in there.... but in my hood they stash drugs in storage lockers. what in the hell does zach need 4 storage lockers for. cant his boys put them in their own names. i mean im sure his house is large enough to store things there.
not sayin he is guilty.... but foolish..didn't

New New York

Quiet Storm
This article is talking about an accusation. The article did not say that Randolph was selling weed.

I doubt that a 6'9, 260 lb wealthy basketball player who is easy to spot would be selling marijuana.

He was probably using marijuana, and because Randolph is well known around the NBA, the police thought it would make a good story.

In fact, the last time Randolph got caught with marijuana it was for using it, not selling it.

I don't buy this story.

And the people who think what a player does off court determines whether or not a player is worth signing is lame.

Nowitzki has pictures of himself drunk, all over the internet. Does that make him worthless on the court? No.

Wade had an affair with Gabriel Union. Does that make him a terrible teammate? No.

Charles Barkley lost over a million dollars gambling. Does that mean he can't play basketball? No.

A player's off the court problems has nothing to do with what they can do on the court.

You're right a players off the court problems have nothing to do with their game and can be easily suppressed.....if you are a good enough talent (like the before mentioned Wade and Dirk) and this is the first time you have made the news for any other incident....and that is what the problem is with Randolph! Statistically he is on the same level as some of the best in the league, but his off the court problems are a hinderence!

About why a million dollar athlete would get caught in illegal activities....just see Mike Vick andPac-Man Jones as examples of how dumb athletes are!

Honestly Zach is no longer a Knick so I really don't care so I wish him the best and if he is not guilty of these crimes may he be publicaly aknowledged for that fact in the same manner his acqusations have come

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
For "knowledgable" new york fans, some of you really are acting stupid... and for people who throw people under the bus who use un-named sources, when talking about lebron james decisions, some of you really are going in on this story as if its fact... calm down

Paul1355

All Star
Why would you when you're making like $18M (ish)?

Bet it was top notch 'erb mind you. Perhaps Wil C scored his latest oz. from Randolph?
lmao on this whole story and your comment....Z Bo has to a moron first class.

He has one of the most expensive contracts in the NBA and he sells bud. You really can't be dumber.

But its not a fact he did this. Let's see what happens.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
lmao on this whole story and your comment....Z Bo has to a moron first class.

He has one of the most expensive contracts in the NBA and he sells bud. You really can't be dumber.

But its not a fact he did this. Let's see what happens.

Yes... hence the "?" in the thread title.

clumsy

Rotation player
To be quite honest i'm pretty sure Zach wasn't a part of the operation but he damn well knew about it. Come on you gotta know what is going on in your own home. Zach is stupid for letting this happen, but to be fair it is hard to cut off ties with people you have known your whole life just because all the sudden you are in a different tax bracket.

Most people who have had a moderate level of success go through this. I go through it to a lesser extent because i went to college and work in a corporate job now while most of my boys who were doing other things to get money, still live at home...

clumsy

Rotation player
I mean nowadays i don't like riding in a car with my boys if they are doing anything illegal but that doesn't mean i'm going to cut them outta my life.