30 Days Left: LeBron to NYK Marketing Campaign

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah difference is EVERYBODY eats our food prepared on the street. Even millionaire businessmen (ie LEBRON)...whereas in Cleveland...

Yeah difference is EVERYBODY eats our food prepared on the street. Even millionaire businessmen (ie LEBRON)...whereas in Cleveland...
We have the best food. we have the best girls. we have the best theme park (Coney Island). We have the worlds most Famous Arena. And we give him the option of creating his own team!

Whats not to love for LBJ?????

jpz17

Starter
hopefully you guys can organize a HUGE LeBron campaign. Have a special day where everyone "marches" to MSG or somethin chanting LeBron

Starks

Starter
Dude id spend a day at Coney over Disney, Six Flags, Universal, Sea world, or Bush Gardens!

And i've been to all those theme parks!

That's pretty sad actually.

So instead of seeing magnificent Orca whales or riding a world class roller coaster, you rather be in a dump full of stinky carnies and project dwellers? And before you say anything, I live in a housing project, so I'm allowed to rip my own neighbors.

By the way, some kid got stabbed there 14 hours into Luna Parks inaugral season over some gang related nonsense. http://gothamist.com/2010/06/01/coney_island_stabbing_breaks_in_new.php

Yea, Coney Island is a real wonder land. It's a dump made for poor people and tourist trap that masquerades as a "New York City" staple.

Last edited:

clumsy

Rotation player
Someone take Lebron to Bensonhurst and get him some real Italian Food.

New York doesn't have the best girls. Arizona, Miami, Montreal are a couples places i can think off the top that are better.

clumsy

Rotation player
The food in general in NY isn't that great unless it is italian either. But for everything else it is top 5.

Someone take Lebron to Bensonhurst and get him some real Italian Food.

New York doesn't have the best girls. Arizona, Miami, Montreal are a couples places i can think off the top that are better.
Since New York is a melting pot we have like the Variety Pack of girls.

And somebody get LeBron some Pernil and arroz con gandules! The Puerto Rican food will make LeBron never leave!

And about Coney, id rather spend 10 dollars on rides and not wait an hour on a line then spend 90 dollars and then spend 20 dollars to stand on line for an hour or two for each ride.

Scribbles

Rotation player
I imagine LeBron wouldn't have to wait on a line. I don't even wait on a line... I just buy the VIP and ride whatever I want, when i want.

Starks

Starter
Since New York is a melting pot we have like the Variety Pack of girls.

And somebody get LeBron some Pernil and arroz con gandules! The Puerto Rican food will make LeBron never leave!

And about Coney, id rather spend 10 dollars on rides and not wait an hour on a line then spend 90 dollars and then spend 20 dollars to stand on line for an hour or two for each ride.

LeBron is accustomed to eating filet mignon, Chilean Sea Bass, and imported fine wine.

I don?t think a $4 plate of arroz con pollo is exactly going to be anything special for him. Think outside the box man. If I was a team owner and asked my development team how we are going to ?woo? LeBron?let?s just say that if someone on my staff had the gall to utter Coney Island and Arroz con pollo as keys to selling him on the Knicks, you would literally be laughed out of the meeting and reassigned to a concession stand.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Fair enough.

LeBron spends more time in NY in the off-season than he does in Cleveland...he knows about how awesome this is already.

Difference is in New York he can purchase shares of MSG stock. Then he'll be working for HIMSELF and reaping the benefits of his performance...he wants to be a billionaire? His buddy Warren Buffet will tell him that it's all about wise investments...such as in a TEAM that's about to get the BEST NBA PLAYER