C'mon Lebron!

No shit? Didn't know that!? Well, that adds some cocaine to the party I guess.

Pounds of cocaine.

I would expect nothing less from The Mecca. Going above and beyond is our specialty.

Watching the Lakers tonight honestly made me wet thinking about Lebron and Bosh dominating after Lord Phil Jackson retires.

clumsy

Rotation player
Ya i think now the only way to lure Lebron is to secretly get rid of his income taxes. NYC has ridiculous income taxes. I'm actually not sure if he can make the most money in this city due to that.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Mike Bloomberg is the 8th richest person in the U.S. According to Forbes, he has a personal fortune of 18 BILLION US Dollars.

If LeBron wants to learn how to be rich then here's a place to do it! I mean even Alex Rodriguez when looking for contract advice goes and calls up WARREN BUFFET (the 2nd wealthiest man in the United States with a net worth of 50 BILLION DOLLARS)...

Is there anybody remotely close to Warren Buffet or Mike Bloomberg in terms of wealth who live in the City of Cleveland? Hell no!

The entire Upper East Side of New York has enough money to BUY THE CITY OF CLEVELAND if they want to (Cleveland's GDP was only 112 billion dollars in 2008), and there are twice as many people in the New York Metro Area than there are in the ENTIRE STATE OF OHIO

LeBron would be a BUM to stay in Cleveland.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This is ridiculous. If Lebron comes, great! If not, no big deal. I really don't care at this point. We can build a great team without him. I'm not going to beg this obvious ego-maniac.

moneyg

Starter
This is ridiculous. If Lebron comes, great! If not, no big deal. I really don't care at this point. We can build a great team without him. I'm not going to beg this obvious ego-maniac.

i agree. this s#!* is gettin out of control. whats next.. givin him your unborn...

BrianCNYC

Rookie
Lebron

Lebron should come to NY because it's the only team that'll let him build it personally. Forget Derrick Rose and Dwade, Lebron needs to play where he'd have the ball in his hands all the time. Forget Cleveland their roster isn't that great without Lebron and they're pretty much stuck with no cap space and no draft picks to speak of, good luck getting better results from that.

Bron can be King anywhere else but he'd be immortal here if he wins a title. Come on to the Knicks and bring a superstar buddy, maybe we can trade David Lee and Eddy's contract (if Lebron wishes) for yet another allstar type player, then round out the roster out with a few vetern signings (eg. Tyrus Thomas, Raymond Felton etc), plus 3 draft picks (I hear Knicks wanna buy a 1st round pick also) + Gallo, Chandler, Douglas + Bill Walker. How would this not be equal to or an even better situation then Cleveland, Chicago, Miami, Nets or Clippers??! 4getaboutit! NBA analysis need to stop hatin on NY!

O & B

Banned
LeBron aint coming to NY unless Chris Bosh or someone else is coming, I have a real good feeling hes coming to NY.

CoolClyde

C'mon you, c'mon me

el BJ, here's a couple recruiters to c'mon you (no homo?) :)

jeterarodlebron.jpg

rw005

Benchwarmer
Lebron has the opportunity of a life-time to come here, and to succeed in all the ways possible from Winning a Ring, to Retiring His Jersey Number heck he will even have his own show on MSG, and will be known as The One Who Saved New York, just one ring will cement his legacy in the NBA and as a Knick.

I seriously dont see anything attractive about Chicago, if he goes there he will be in MJ's shadow forever, he'll be 3rd not 2nd or 1st but 3rd! (shameful bronze) behind MJ and Scottie Pippen so if he goes to NY he will be higher than Ewing and have bragging rights.

Stop hatin on the Media Capital of the World, ESPN and open your eyes! without NY your doomed.

Nothing more I can say!

O & B

Banned

Are you kidding me?

LeBron will go down as one of the greatest even without a ring and having the best player in the league on the KNICKS is insane!!!!!!!What Kobe is doing for LA, what Duncan did for San Antonio, LeBron would do in NY.

Nuff said