My fellow knick fans!!!

O & B

Banned
Are you guys interested in joining another sports forum? We cover all sports

**spam spam spam**http://www.prosportsforums.com

Check us out and see if you like it.Hope to hear from you soon!

This site is a joke, how can the admin be offline for this long and have moderations that been offline since 2008. Come join PSF.

GO KNICKS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolClyde

Stop posting Obnoxious and Boring

c'mon man, your forum blows, stop spamming on this site. we have a great moderator, Nady (no lady), who's gonna knock you off this site for good asap. There's a Sticky thread: TO ALL NEW POSTERS (WHO SPAM), I guess you didn't read that. Adios amigo, although you may bleed orange and blue, we don't need you. go f*ck a duck and s*ck a d*ck!

O & B

Banned
c'mon man, your forum blows, stop spamming on this site. we have a great moderator, Nady (no lady), who's gonna knock you off this site for good asap. There's a Sticky thread: TO ALL NEW POSTERS (WHO SPAM), I guess you didn't read that. Adios amigo, although you may bleed orange and blue, we don't need you. go f*ck a duck and s*ck a d*ck!

Im not a spammer that just spams people to a forum just to get members. Im a knick fan and I would love to have you knick fans to post with us. Thanks for your time though :thumbsup:

knicksin60

Starter
You could be Patrick Ewing himself, but the fact that you are breaking the rules of someone else's forum just so that you could recruit people for your website makes you an unwanted visitor here.This isn't suppose to be a place for your personal advertisements.Anyone with a half decent brain on their shoulders isn't going to be stupid enough to believe that you're here to talk Knicks basketball nor will anyone listen to you just because you tell them to.What you're doing is illegal and all of your posts will be deleted once the administrator of this website logs in and sees this.And I can't wait till your account gets zapped.

Last edited:

O & B

Banned
You could be Patrick Ewing himself, but he fact that you are breaking the rules of someone else's forum just so that you could recruit people for your website makes you an unwanted visitor here.This isn't suppose to be a place for your personal advertisements.Anyone with a half decent brain on their shoulders isn't going to be stupid enough to believe that you're here to talk Knicks basketball nor will anyone listen to you just because you tell them to.What you're doing is illegal and all of your posts will be deleted once the administrator of this website logs in and sees this.And I can't wait till your account gets zapped.

If the admin ever gets on LOL. The moderation on this site is a joke, and this site is just plain like the rest of the individual team sites out there.

If you want to be saved, join PSF.

Im not telling you to join, Im asking you to join, you dont have to leave here, post on both sites but ive come to a conclusion that no one wants to join PSF.

knicksin60

Starter
You are worse than a female prostitute who desperately tries to sell her body to make quick cash. People aren't as gullible and stupid as you may think.None of what you do here will matter since your posts will be gone in a few days along with your account.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
spam_1.jpg

Get outta here you f**k :barf:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
No reason for every1 to get so mad but look at it this way O & B. We are all true fans and we are already part of a site which we have all we could ever want in a forum (we didn't join to talk about sports in general but about the KNICKS). There are great posters on here and every1 is always looking for the up-to-date news to share. There is no reason for us to migrate to another site if there is nothing wrong with this one. It would just be another site... username... and password to remember. We are all fiends for this team and this is our fix.
:gony::beer::gony:

There really shouldn't be much else to say here.

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Your site looks like absolute dogshit lol. And I like the fact that there are no moderators, so we can say w.e we want. This site is dope. Your site is putrid.

O & B

Banned
Your site looks like absolute dogshit lol. And I like the fact that there are no moderators, so we can say w.e we want. This site is dope. Your site is putrid.

What about this site? My site is ten times better than this, this is just a knick forum, no features, no multiquoting, pretty much all you can do is just quote and post. I dont get your logic.

Alright guys, thanks for your time, I will be leaving for good.

Goodbye knick fans. Peace :gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
If the admin ever gets on LOL. The moderation on this site is a joke, and this site is just plain like the rest of the individual team sites out there.

If you want to be saved, join PSF.

Im not telling you to join, Im asking you to join, you dont have to leave here, post on both sites but ive come to a conclusion that no one wants to join PSF.

u dont have anything else to do but spam a site.....its a nice day outside go get some pussy

Last edited:

rw005

Benchwarmer
What about this site? My site is ten times better than this, this is just a knick forum, no features, no multiquoting, pretty much all you can do is just quote and post. I dont get your logic.

Alright guys, thanks for your time, I will be leaving for good.

Goodbye knick fans. Peace :gony:

Why do you defend a website that you don't even own, dont you have better things to do?

Wait a minute...

I rather not know :barf:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
oops, my bad for letting this thread slipping away
LE: read all of this guy's "posts", he's got to be the most idiotic spammer this site has ever had. Dude's profile says he's 30 years old, his brain probably stopped working when he was 13. (apologizes to the 13 year old dudes from the forum that actually make more sense then this kid)

Last edited: