**spam spam spam**

Status
Not open for further replies.

O & B

Banned
Join us at PSF. We cover all sports and we need as many members as we can, so as a knick fan, I would love for you guys to post with us at PSF.

Check it out **spam spam spam**

Last edited by a moderator:

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Join us at PSF. We cover all sports and we need as many members as we can, so as a knick fan, I would love for you guys to post with us at PSF.

Check it out **spam spam spam**
Do you know what i'd love? For you to go **** yourself.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokes

Huge Member
The website looks very cluttered and poorly made. Far too many videos on the frontpage, ugly colour scheme, badly laid out. The forums are badly organized and way too diluted. Why would anyone post on your forums when there is ESPN etc? You need to focus your site in a specific direction, trying to cover all pro sports when there are market leaders that do it professionally and much better is never going to work for you.

Good luck.

O & B

Banned
The website looks very cluttered and poorly made. Far too many videos on the frontpage, ugly colour scheme, badly laid out. The forums are badly organized and way too diluted. Why would anyone post on your forums when there is ESPN etc? You need to focus your site in a specific direction, trying to cover all pro sports when there are market leaders that do it professionally and much better is never going to work for you.

Good luck.

Im not the admin of the site, we started about 3 weeks, its still in the early stages of development and its only going to get better. They even have this chatbox feature where you instant chat with other posters. Real fast navigation but you need to be a member to see it though.

O & B

Banned
Why would you want to join a site like ESPN with thousands of members and mods that ban for one wrong thing? PSF is nothing like that, we treat each other like family, respect, no BS with no one

O & B

Banned
Another thing is, that we have different background skins you can use, so guests dont see the whole thing, you have to register to know what we're about and what we can do.

rw005

Benchwarmer
Long time looker

I'm a first time poster, long time looker of this forum but man even I know your in the wrong place to be advertisin that site, get some common sense bud. :barf:

O & B

Banned
I'm a first time poster, long time looker of this forum but man even I know your in the wrong place to be advertisin that site, get some common sense bud. :barf:

Why, its a knick forum. Im a knick fan. Its common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.