Bosh,Lee,Johnson>Lebron/Wade plus another Max Guy

New New York

Quiet Storm
It is easy to think that Lebron is the cure all for our team. Look he is hands down the most dominent player in the league and either the 1st or 2nd best player in the league (depending on who you ask).

But that doesnt mean he is an instant savior for us! In terms of the team with cap that he would catapult to a Championship team, I would have to say The Clippers are actually the best suited team!

Think about it.....

Baron Davis
Eric Gordon
Lebron James
Blake Griff
Kaman

That's the best team in the league, with everyone playing their Natural position.

Say we get Lebron and Bosh (seems to be the most popular pair)

Blake (signed for 5 million of remaining cap)
Chandler
Lebron
Gallo
Bosh

You could make a case for Lebron and Blake being the only players playing his natural position (although I personally think Bosh can play the 5) in this lineup.

A very, very good team, but an experienced team like Boston will captilize on our players playing out of position (Just picture Gallo being matched up against KG or even Perkins, or Wilson trying to chase Ray Allen) and could beat us in a Seven Game Series.

So what I am saying is that we should shift gears to a more balanced roster

Give Bosh 16 million
Lee 9 (max year deal, plus a 2 million dollar raise with more to come!)
Atl signs and Trades Joe to us for Wilson (better than losing him for nothing)
Joe's first year is 14 million
Carlos Arroyo gets 1.2
Walker gets his 800k

Arroyo
Johnson
Gallo
Lee
Bosh

I actually think the first lineup with Lebron is better immediatley, but down the road this is a team that could gel and be an offensive version of 2004-2008 Pistons....of course Arroyo is replaced later on to make this happen.

Sound Off!

rw005

Benchwarmer
I think we should make a trade to get Emeka Okafor (not UConn biased) just because he has great D and blocks a lot of shots, imagine having him teamed up with Lebron and/or Wade or anyone else, he'd be like a larger version of DLee in case we dont resign him.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
I think we need to buy a pick and draft either Alabi, Whiteside, or orton to be our future C. If we dont get lebron I think our best bet is Lee + Johnson, and Carmelo next year. Thats probably everybit as good of a core as lebron and bosh or wade anyway.