A HUGE FACTOR for LJ to ponder if he DOESN'T COME TO NYC!

mafra

Legend
I've been reading that Lebron and Bosh were seen in LA, and then BOSH and WADE were seen eating dinner....

FOLKS.... If LJ decides to spurn the Dolan-Walsh-NY offer, what does this mean for Chris Bosh?

He either signs with MIA (plays with Wade) or he orchestrates a sign-and-trade and teams up with Gasol-Kobe.

BASICALLY BAD NEWS FOR LEBRON JAMES, no?

If LJ stays in CLE, he wont win a championship. They couldn't get into the Eastern Conference finals this season, and that team aint getting better. This was that team's best shot.

AND, even if they do manage to get to the NBA Finals, if Bosh is in LA then there's no way they could beat that Laker team.

SO, what if he goes to CHI? Sure, their odds to win next year might be SLIGHTLY better than CLE's but the near future appears to be light years ahead of CLE's. So, this might be a better situation....

Then again, signing with CHI (like CLE) means that Chris Bosh goes elsewhere.... Anywhere BOSH goes means that is one more road block for LJ in his pursuit of glory.

We heard how LJ hinted that he wanted to pair with BOSH when the time arrived. NOw is the time.

SO, not only is athe allure of NY tugging at Lebron James, but so is the chance to play with BOSH. I think people need to remember this, and take this into account when they assess the possibilities.

The best place for LJ is NYC. Simple as that. Not only b/c of the city and all it offers, but also b/c it's the only place that offers LJ a clean slate.... a blank slate... AND the chance to play with BOSH. If he rejects NY, that sends BOSH to MIA or LAL, which is terrible news for Lebron.

The pitch to LJ is this:

-You get the chance to make history in NY and if you meet that challenge, the sky is the limit.

-We can sign Chris Bosh.

-We feel Douglas can become a Rondo-like PG in the near future.

-We have a 6"10' sharp-shooting sniper in Gallo that compliments your game.

-NBA team plays/needs 7-10 players tops. Start with you, Bosh, Gallo & Douglas.... We have 2 chips in Chandler and Curry. We could keep both and see if they can play a role, or we could turn these two players into another assett. Sure, someone might send us a bad contract (Okafur) or somebody might want cap relief, so they could take Curry expiring contract. Sure, we might be able to trade Chandler for another player we covet.

Say we keep the 2. OK. NOw we have 6 players on the roster. I like Bill Walker, think he's a solid 6th man type player. That's 7. We'll draft 2-3 guys, and if we procur BOSH-JAMES we'll attract a vet player.

OR, James and Bosh take less money and we convince Lee to do the same. OK, now I am dreaming.

There you go LJ.

Either join us or watch BOSH go to LA, and witness Kobe winning 3 more rings....

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah the biggest downside for LeBron is where Bosh would go, and whether he could win a title.

If he stays in Cleveland, he's not going anywhere playoff-wise because Antawn Jamison isn't good enough to be the second option on a playoff caliber team. Sorry, Jamison, but your best days are behind you.

If he goes to Chicago, Bosh goes to Miami. Wade-Bosh combo will probably work better than Rose-LeBron combo, and LeBron is out of the playoffs again (that and the Heat have more cap room than the Bulls anyway).

Best solution is the Knicks where we could sign Bosh AND LeBron not to mention we have Curry and his 11 million expiring that we can use to do God knows what at this point given how valuable expiring contracts are in the NBA

Chicago has a better supporting cast. But we can get BOSH, which Chicago can't.

Miami has more cap room and a better supporting cast, but also Dwyane Wade's spotlight and, well, nobody in Miami really cares about basketball.

Cleveland isn't going anywhere in the playoffs for at least 2 years.

batigol89

Rookie
The only suitable teams for LeBron as I see it is either the Clippers, the Bulls or us.

Clippers: Already have a very balanced team and simply need/lack a SF. But LeBron wants to be the main guy. He can't play his game there. And besides, can he share a city with Kobe?

Bulls: Derrick Rose will disappear with LeBron on the same side. There is better prospect for the team, but it would be wiser for them to go for Wade rather than James.

Knicks: Well, we are the ideal team for him. He will play in the biggest market/city of the NBA, play in the Madison Square Garden which is probably the best atmosphere in the NBA, and better yet, there's the chance to build an amazing team starting this season.

Don't see him staying in Cleveland unless he wants to create a fuss until July 1st, then "surprise" us by re-signing. He knows that he's the biggest thing on that free agent pool(probably the best free agent pool ever!). Don't see him going to Miami either if Wade stays.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The Bulls' best plan would probably be to sign Chris Bosh rather than LeBron James.

They've got a ball-dominant PG in the vein of Derrick Rose, now all they really need is a solid guy Rose can kick the ball out to in Bosh to make a real deadly team.

jpz17

Starter
I see LeBron doing well in New York and Chicago. That is it.
he wouldn't work well in Miami
Nets.. haha
LAC.. Baron Davis sucks

Chicago he has Rose to team up with and good D. Similar to CLE but adding Rose.

New York he gets another superstar this or next season. Also gets Gallo, and maybe other good players

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, that's the thing.

I think LeBron fits with the Knicks and Chris Bosh more than he fits with the Bulls and Derrick Rose, let alone the Heat and Dwyane Wade.

It makes little sense for LeBron to move himself to a market that already has a superstar yet STILL has trouble drawing sellout crowds.

MSG hasn't had a problem drawing a sellout crowd despite the fact that we were run by Isiah's clown show for years and the fact that we haven't had a winning season since the days of Sprewell and Houston. Miami has Dwyane Wade, an easy top 5 player in the game, and they can't draw a sellout crowd?

LeBron is a businessman and moving to Miami is the DUMBEST idea from a business standpoint.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Lebron James Is Coming To The Knicks, Mark My Words, I Know He Is. All Of You Don't Need To Worry About Anything. If Lebron James Is Not In A Knick Uniform Come Next Training Camp, I Will Cut My Testicles Off, Pan Fry And Eat Them For You On You Tube.

Paul1355

All Star
I've been reading that Lebron and Bosh were seen in LA, and then BOSH and WADE were seen eating dinner....

FOLKS.... If LJ decides to spurn the Dolan-Walsh-NY offer, what does this mean for Chris Bosh?

He either signs with MIA (plays with Wade) or he orchestrates a sign-and-trade and teams up with Gasol-Kobe.

BASICALLY BAD NEWS FOR LEBRON JAMES, no?

If LJ stays in CLE, he wont win a championship. They couldn't get into the Eastern Conference finals this season, and that team aint getting better. This was that team's best shot.

AND, even if they do manage to get to the NBA Finals, if Bosh is in LA then there's no way they could beat that Laker team.

SO, what if he goes to CHI? Sure, their odds to win next year might be SLIGHTLY better than CLE's but the near future appears to be light years ahead of CLE's. So, this might be a better situation....

Then again, signing with CHI (like CLE) means that Chris Bosh goes elsewhere.... Anywhere BOSH goes means that is one more road block for LJ in his pursuit of glory.

We heard how LJ hinted that he wanted to pair with BOSH when the time arrived. NOw is the time.

SO, not only is athe allure of NY tugging at Lebron James, but so is the chance to play with BOSH. I think people need to remember this, and take this into account when they assess the possibilities.

The best place for LJ is NYC. Simple as that. Not only b/c of the city and all it offers, but also b/c it's the only place that offers LJ a clean slate.... a blank slate... AND the chance to play with BOSH. If he rejects NY, that sends BOSH to MIA or LAL, which is terrible news for Lebron.

The pitch to LJ is this:

-You get the chance to make history in NY and if you meet that challenge, the sky is the limit.

-We can sign Chris Bosh.

-We feel Douglas can become a Rondo-like PG in the near future.

-We have a 6"10' sharp-shooting sniper in Gallo that compliments your game.

-NBA team plays/needs 7-10 players tops. Start with you, Bosh, Gallo & Douglas.... We have 2 chips in Chandler and Curry. We could keep both and see if they can play a role, or we could turn these two players into another assett. Sure, someone might send us a bad contract (Okafur) or somebody might want cap relief, so they could take Curry expiring contract. Sure, we might be able to trade Chandler for another player we covet.

Say we keep the 2. OK. NOw we have 6 players on the roster. I like Bill Walker, think he's a solid 6th man type player. That's 7. We'll draft 2-3 guys, and if we procur BOSH-JAMES we'll attract a vet player.

OR, James and Bosh take less money and we convince Lee to do the same. OK, now I am dreaming.

There you go LJ.

Either join us or watch BOSH go to LA, and witness Kobe winning 3 more rings....
i have to say...this article is my thoughts everyday