So, do you want to look into Jason Williams?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
He was a nice back-up for Orlando and didn't play that much either. What do you think?

He clearly should have been signed this past season when we had the first crack at him, but D'Antoni's favorite player was on the team.

KBlack25

Starter
I don't think there's any player not worth giving a look to...but I don't think the Knicks should go after White Chocolate all that intensely. We can do better, and younger, at the same price.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Thre are better options

I am not interested in Williams. I agree with Crazy8s' suggestion in another thread -- we should take a close look at Shaun Livingston.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
I agree we should definitely look at all our options. We definitely need that Veteran presence on our team. I know Williams is not that, but with our young core we need that leadership and guidance. Having a few Vets on the bench is a huge plus.

rw005

Benchwarmer
What about Ridnour?, even though I'm not sure if he's a FA.

I don't like J-Williams, he reminds me of a Duhon too much, and I don't want him one bit. :alert:, especially with that sleeve of Tattoos he's got, last thing I want is that crap on the team, i dont care if you have like one or 2 or 3 but not a sleeve

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
What about Ridnour?, even though I'm not sure if he's a FA.

I don't like J-Williams, he reminds me of a Duhon too much, and I don't want him one bit. :alert:, especially with that sleeve of Tattoos he's got, last thing I want is that crap on the team, i dont care if you have like one or 2 or 3 but not a sleeve

I'm not even sure how to react to this.

Paul1355

All Star
He was a nice back-up for Orlando and didn't play that much either. What do you think?

He clearly should have been signed this past season when we had the first crack at him, but D'Antoni's favorite player was on the team.
we are better off with Rafer Alston