25 UTA Craig Brackins
26 MIN Jon Scheyer
27 IND Jerome Randle
28 LAL Da'Sean Butler
29 ORL Derrick Caracter
30 PHO Tyler Smith

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I feel Cousins could be the best player from this draft.
Him and Wall are head and shoulders above everyone else.

Turner's camp seems to be pretty set on Philly though. I'd put money on it that Turner goes #2 to Philly.

The Udoh prediction actually looks more feasible now. Apparently they like him at #6

metrocard

Legend
Him and Wall are head and shoulders above everyone else.

Turner's camp seems to be pretty set on Philly though. I'd put money on it that Turner goes #2 to Philly.

The Udoh prediction actually looks more feasible now. Apparently they like him at #6

Thats pretty interesting, Udoh came out of no where and landed himself the 6th spot. Reminds me of other draft picks in the past like Channing Frye and Jordan Hill who were projected a 2nd round pick most of their career and come out of no where and land a loterry pick... unfortunately we were the teams who drafted those maggots.

mafra

Legend
Thats pretty interesting, Udoh came out of no where and landed himself the 6th spot. Reminds me of other draft picks in the past like Channing Frye and Jordan Hill who were projected a 2nd round pick most of their career and come out of no where and land a loterry pick... unfortunately we were the teams who drafted those maggots.

Although I sorta agree with you.... I, too, cringed when both those picks were announced (like I do most draft nights when NY submits their selection)....

Channing Fry has turned out to be one of the better players from that draft class. Forget about the top-7 picks.... Fry went 8th. I was pulling for Bynum or Granger (both High School projects), b/c that was the fad at that time (and was what was working).

You can argue who has been better so far Fry or AB (Bynum is too injury prone). Also, hard to say then that Granger would turn out to be this good.

BUT, other than those 2... The only other player drafted in the first round worth much was David Lee (and we took him). Nate has been decent.... Only other player in that draft worth much, was 2nd rounder Monte Ellis. Johnson and Ilyasova have taken forever to produce, but are decent now.

Point is: Fry turned out to be a pretty smart pick. Sure, having Granger and Ellis would have been best.... But, we could say that every draft. Knicks could've had Artest, Amare, Manu & T-Parker, to go with Granger and Ellis. That would have been a decent squad last year, no?