Eaverybody Stay Calm.

Let me ask you all a question. If you had one thing to do for two years....and that one thing was to think of a way to get LeBron James on your team.....Dont you think you would have like Plans A-Z on the Subject?

Everybody needs to just calm the **** down.....ok just take a deep Breath..... Allright........You good? Ok let me get started.

LeBrons Not going to Chicago.

128nba_chicago_bulls.jpg

First off, If LeBron went to the Bulls he might as well change his nick name from "King James" to "Noah's Personal Bitch".

Joakim Noah talked so much shit about Cleveland, not to mention him and James get into heated on the court arguments everytime there in a game together.

Also, why would LeBron want to live in the Shadow of Micheal Jordan? even if he wins 1 title, Chicago fans will be all like "Great Job! now win 6 more!!!"".

LeBron is not going to Miami.

128nba_miami_heat.jpg

Miami is Wade County......Litteraly. For the Entire week of july 1st Miami has renamed the County "Wade County". That pretty much sums up my reason for why LeBrons not going to Miami.

LeBron wants to be the face of a Franchise. Dwayne Wade is the Face of the Miami heat. He wouldnt go to Miami to be Wade's Sidekick. Even if its Wade, Bosh, and LeBron. He wants to be the face of the Franchise, not the sidekick. LeBron has a better chance to go to Dallas then Miami if you ask me!

LeBrons Not going to Los Angelas.

clippers.gif

Wait a minute...You actually had a hint of fear that LeBrons going to L.A.?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok im finished Laughing at the Stupidity of Clippers fans. HAHA what a bunch of retards!

LeBron's not goint to NJ.

128nba_new_jersey_nets.jpg

If they got John Wall they had a Chance, If they traded for Chris Paul, they would have had a chance.....those things didnt happen. LeBron would rather go to NYK and build his own team then hang out with a bunch of Rookies, an over paid Devin Harris, and play for NY's B team when he can play with the A squad. NEXT!

Hes not going back

128nba_cleveland_cavaliers.jpg

LeBron would look like a Royal Idiot if he stays in Cleveland. With no upcoming Cap Space, a Under Mediocre Supporting cast, I highly Doubt LeBron will leave Big Money and Championships to lose in the second round of the Playoffs for the next 10 years. LeBron would have a better chance of winning a title with the Washington Generals.

Gotcha fellin like a Champion the city never sleeps so dont slip you a Ambion........

128nba_new_york_knicks.jpg

In New York!!!!!!!

This is the best Place for LeBron James. He can come here and we would still have enough for another Max or David Lee and Mediocre Players. Plus we wont mind giving his Loveable Giant friend (Shaq) a Minimum contract. just as long as he lets us serve the Shaq pack at the Concessions stand.

(see here for "Shaq pack" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXweq5wKOd8&feature=related)

Moving on.....If LeBron wins just one Title here, its 10x bigger then winning one in chicago. You see we havent won a Championship in 40 years. LeBron would go down in history as one of the greatest players of all time. Saving Basketball in the Mecca of Basketball.

Also LeBron wants to be a Billionare. This is the best place to do that. What little Chinease kid wants a jersey that says Cleveland on it? Throw that in the Cleveland River that catches on fire little boy, and try on your NEW New York Knicks LeBron Jersey!!!

Last edited:

Trin_Starr

Starter
I would like to stay positive but we lost. The wizards gave the bulls a gift. There is no way no we are getting lebron. And plus I don't see lebron having a problem playing on the bulls. It's not that big of a deal. If it was Kobe and shaq wouldn't want to go to la because they didn't want to be in the shadows of all those laker greats.
We lost out. The only we can get back in the race is to make a trade to make the roster more appealing. Right now it is not.

Lebron has said before that money is not an issue. Just because the Bulls cleared space doesn't mean they have him in the bag. With that being said, they were already the leader in the sweepstakes and thus have the best chance to sign him. New York doesn't have the greatest chance to swoop up two of the best free agents, but they certainly have the second, or third best chance. Unfortunately, close only counts in horseshoes.

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
RIGHT ON THE BUTTON!!!.

It's all about the Kingdom with Lebron..He can't get the Kingdom anywhere else!.....

If it's all about winning Titles and nothing else...take half the dough and play with D Howard and Vince...go win a few...

It's all about the stage with Lebron..grant it, the Knicks will have to put up some plan to win the title, but nowhere else can he get the EGO trip that NYC will give him...that's priceless!!!

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Co Sign

RIGHT ON THE BUTTON!!!.

It's all about the Kingdom with Lebron..He can't get the Kingdom anywhere else!.....

If it's all about winning Titles and nothing else...take half the dough and play with D Howard and Vince...go win a few...

It's all about the stage with Lebron..grant it, the Knicks will have to put up some plan to win the title, but nowhere else can he get the EGO trip that NYC will give him...that's priceless!!!

I co sign on this....So Fu*8ing true.....

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I have a theory and hear me out...

Lebron said on Larry King that he wants to sit down with all the top tier FA's and discuss what would be best for them but also what would be good for the NBA. Now lets think about how old Lebron is and what rivalries were raging when he was just a fan dreaming of playing in the NBA. Bulls/Knicks, Heat/Knicks and of course Indiana/Knicks were probably some of the most intense rivalries of the 90's. Those teams sound familiar? They should...NY, Chic and Mia are all in a position to acquire major talent and re-spark those rivalries. (Indiana is too small of a market and not in a position so we can forget about them)

What would be better for the NBA than resparking those rivalries in such big markets? To me it looks like a no-brainer for Lebron and the rest of the elite players...go to big markets and sell a shit load of merchandise, domianate sports headlines and define their era by battling each other for the next 5-7 years.

My theory mixed with my last shred of hope. Thoughts?

I have a theory and hear me out...

Lebron said on Larry King that he wants to sit down with all the top tier FA's and discuss what would be best for them but also what would be good for the NBA. Now lets think about how old Lebron is and what rivalries were raging when he was just a fan dreaming of playing in the NBA. Bulls/Knicks, Heat/Knicks and of course Indiana/Knicks were probably some of the most intense rivalries of the 90's. Those teams sound familiar? They should...NY, Chic and Mia are all in a position to acquire major talent and re-spark those rivalries. (Indiana is too small of a market and not in a position so we can forget about them)

What would be better for the NBA than resparking those rivalries in such big markets? To me it looks like a no-brainer for Lebron and the rest of the elite players...go to big markets and sell a shit load of merchandise, domianate sports headlines and define their era by battling each other for the next 5-7 years.

My theory mixed with my last shred of hope. Thoughts?

That is what David Stern makes happen come playoff time.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I would love to be optimistic, but realistically Chicago just became the front runner

Now here is where we still have an advantage over Chicago

1.Lebron knows Mike Dantoni and his system, while we know what Doc Rivers ran with the Celtics, no one knows what Tommy T is going to do in Chicago! Plus has there been a team that has hired more head coaches in the last 10 seasons than the Bulls? What that means is that they don't exactly get the best man for the job.

2. Like it was said before,Noah and Lebron simply are not friends. Now two intense competitors are going to jab at each other during the game, but their disrespects goes a little further. It's not as bad as DeShaun Stevenson and Lebron....but they are not exactly Nash and Dirk either! Don't underestimate Noah disrespecting Lebron's home town, even if Lebron bolts on Clev. home is home and Lebron could view it as co-signing Noah statements about Clev. if he joins them

3. New York is still a better stage than Chicago! Winning in Chicago would be great....but nothing matches the energy of New York in particular MSG! Lebron would be The Greatest Knick ever and likely the winningest....can't/won't say that if he went to Chicago! Simply put, that is and always will be Jordan's team!

Interesting Point: "World Wide Wes" has been claiming for weeks now that Lebron is Chicago bound.....this has always seemed fishy to me, because why would he state that without he and his "team" meeting with GM's first. I have always thought of this as misinformation especially since the 3 teams he named as the frontrunners were Mia. and LAC, but not The Knicks or Nets who at the time had the best shot....reason being, simply to build the dramatics!

Oldtimer

Rotation player
LeBron's Choices

If LeBron the basketball player makes the decision, it is Chicago. If LeBron the celebrity makes the decision, it is surely New York. We are still in the hunt.

Paul1355

All Star
Not Good For The Knicks

Let me ask you all a question. If you had one thing to do for two years....and that one thing was to think of a way to get LeBron James on your team.....Dont you think you would have like Plans A-Z on the Subject?

Everybody needs to just calm the **** down.....ok just take a deep Breath..... Allright........You good? Ok let me get started.

LeBrons Not going to Chicago.

128nba_chicago_bulls.jpg

First off, If LeBron went to the Bulls he might as well change his nick name from "King James" to "Noah's Personal Bitch".

Joakim Noah talked so much shit about Cleveland, not to mention him and James get into heated on the court arguments everytime there in a game together.

Also, why would LeBron want to live in the Shadow of Micheal Jordan? even if he wins 1 title, Chicago fans will be all like "Great Job! now win 6 more!!!"".

LeBron is not going to Miami.

128nba_miami_heat.jpg

Miami is Wade County......Litteraly. For the Entire week of july 1st Miami has renamed the County "Wade County". That pretty much sums up my reason for why LeBrons not going to Miami.

LeBron wants to be the face of a Franchise. Dwayne Wade is the Face of the Miami heat. He wouldnt go to Miami to be Wade's Sidekick. Even if its Wade, Bosh, and LeBron. He wants to be the face of the Franchise, not the sidekick. LeBron has a better chance to go to Dallas then Miami if you ask me!

LeBrons Not going to Los Angelas.

clippers.gif

Wait a minute...You actually had a hint of fear that LeBrons going to L.A.?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok im finished Laughing at the Stupidity of Clippers fans. HAHA what a bunch of retards!

LeBron's not goint to NJ.

128nba_new_jersey_nets.jpg

If they got John Wall they had a Chance, If they traded for Chris Paul, they would have had a chance.....those things didnt happen. LeBron would rather go to NYK and build his own team then hang out with a bunch of Rookies, an over paid Devin Harris, and play for NY's B team when he can play with the A squad. NEXT!

Hes not going back

128nba_cleveland_cavaliers.jpg

LeBron would look like a Royal Idiot if he stays in Cleveland. With no upcoming Cap Space, a Under Mediocre Supporting cast, I highly Doubt LeBron will leave Big Money and Championships to lose in the second round of the Playoffs for the next 10 years. LeBron would have a better chance of winning a title with the Washington Generals.

Gotcha fellin like a Champion the city never sleeps so dont slip you a Ambion........

128nba_new_york_knicks.jpg

In New York!!!!!!!

This is the best Place for LeBron James. He can come here and we would still have enough for another Max or David Lee and Mediocre Players. Plus we wont mind giving his Loveable Giant friend (Shaq) a Minimum contract. just as long as he lets us serve the Shaq pack at the Concessions stand.

(see here for "Shaq pack" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXweq5wKOd8&feature=related)

Moving on.....If LeBron wins just one Title here, its 10x bigger then winning one in chicago. You see we havent won a Championship in 40 years. LeBron would go down in history as one of the greatest players of all time. Saving Basketball in the Mecca of Basketball.

Also LeBron wants to be a Billionare. This is the best place to do that. What little Chinease kid wants a jersey that says Cleveland on it? Throw that in the Cleveland River that catches on fire little boy, and try on your NEW New York Knicks LeBron Jersey!!!
I like your optimism but if the Heat can trade Beasley then they would have enough money for 3 top free agents....this would be a low blow to the Knicks.

The Bulls are now equal to the Knicks with cap space and they have Rose and Noah.

The Nets have cap space with Devin Harris, C Lee(potential), T Williams/D James, Derrick Favors(huge upside), and one of the best centers in the league in Brook Lopez.

The Clippers have Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Al Fariq Aminu, Blake Griffin, and Chris Kaman....

We have Toney Douglas, Gallinari, Walker, Chandler, and more guards in Rautins and Fields....we have a D- compared to the others teams already.

THE ONLY CHANCE THE KNICKS HAVE IS LURING FREE AGENTS HERE FOR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, AND THE LIFESTYLE OF BEING FAMOUS IN NY.

If the Knicks do not sign Lebron/Bosh, isn't there a scenario in which you could sign David Lee and put decent players around him?

Maybe the goal should be to make the playoffs next year and improve the team each year to compete for a championship down the line. I know some will think it is crazy and a failure on Donnie's part, but after so many losing seasons I would be pretty happy if I at least see a competitive team on the court each night that has room for improvement.

Paul1355

All Star
If the Knicks do not sign Lebron/Bosh, isn't there a scenario in which you could sign David Lee and put decent players around him?

Maybe the goal should be to make the playoffs next year and improve the team each year to compete for a championship down the line. I know some will think it is crazy and a failure on Donnie's part, but after so many losing seasons I would be pretty happy if I at least see a competitive team on the court each night that has room for improvement.
I really feel that Daivid Lee can shine if he just had a decent PG and Center around him with some wing shooters at SG and SF...remember that Lee was an all star with Duhon at the point and Lee playing at Center against bigger stronger guys.
Put Amare on the Knicks last year instead of Lee and he doesn't do as good as Lee.