Why Lebron might end up in Chicago

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
We all know that Michael Jordan is the true King of Basketball and is basically untouchable no matter how many rings you win (see kobe)
We all know Lebron is extremely competitive.

Lebron wants to be known as the best player to ever play the game. What better way to overtake Jordans untouchable throne than by going to Chicago to try and overtake Jordan's Legacy in his own city.

With the Cap room they have now they would be able to sign another max player. With this cap space and their base players at the moment we all know winning multiple championships isnt out of the question. If we believe this, you have to believe James does to and is salivating at the mouth.

If there were ever anyway for Lebron to be reigned as the "True King" when his career is over he would have to do it in Jordan's own city and win his own 6 championships. Until that happens James will never be known as the best and I think its possible he is thinking about this in his decision.

If any player had the balls and audacity to attempt this its James and although I think James will end up in NY I wanted to give a counter argument to people saying Lebron doesn't want to go to CHI.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
We all know that Michael Jordan is the true King of Basketball and is basically untouchable no matter how many rings you win (see kobe)
We all know Lebron is extremely competitive.

Lebron wants to be known as the best player to ever play the game. What better way to overtake Jordans untouchable throne than by going to Chicago to try and overtake Jordan's Legacy in his own city.

With the Cap room they have now they would be able to sign another max player. With this cap space and their base players at the moment we all know winning multiple championships isnt out of the question. If we believe this, you have to believe James does to and is salivating at the mouth.

If there were ever anyway for Lebron to be reigned as the "True King" when his career is over he would have to do it in Jordan's own city and win his own 6 championships. Until that happens James will never be known as the best and I think its possible he is thinking about this in his decision.

If any player had the balls and audacity to attempt this its James and although I think James will end up in NY I wanted to give a counter argument to people saying Lebron doesn't want to go to CHI.

I stopped reading here. he practically gave up against boston.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I stopped reading here. he practically gave up against boston.

It's kind of hard to do anything when your coach's lack of offensive game planning forces you to practically play 1 on 5 against a team that wants you to play....1 on 5, since they're packing the paint and daring you and the rest of your team to shoot perimeter shots...that they weren't knocking down.

And if LeBron has the sheer talent to put up the numbers that he did the past two seasons while not being extremely competitive, then I want that man on my team. I'll take his 29.7, 7.3, and 8.6 regular season and 29.1, 9.3, and 7.6 in the playoffs when he's apparently not competing.

Maybe we can motivate him to compete a little harder and put up impressive numbers. (sarcasm)