Bosh to Miami

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._bosh_going_to_miami_planned_for_a_long_time/

I know its not much but RealGM is normally pretty legit.

Personally I think this is GREAT news for us. If Bosh goes to Miami, Lebron is not gonna go to Chicago by himself. If we can get Johnson and Amare for a combined Max contract (not even sure if they would both take smallish pay cuts) then we could give the other Max to Lebron. I think the idea of Lebron, Amare and Johnson on the knicks would be very attractive.

This could also be bad for us because it could mean that chicago could offer Amare a max and then lebron a max. That would be a very very good team. Either way, for months it was Lebron and Bosh, now i think its very clearly gonna be Amare and Lebron.

Thoughts?

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
Friday Morning. If Im Bosh, I dont know why I would hesitate. You get a max contract, get to play in Miami and you get to play with one of the best players in the game.

I personally dont think Bosh is that much better than D-Lee. Bosh has height but both score similarly and rebound similarly. Both arent really known for their defense. I know that Amare is similar, but amare atleast can block some people and is a bit more forceful.

Im excited for Thursday

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
Johny,

Maybe if you could shoot a little better than 2-18 then we fans wouldnt have to hound silly rumor websites waiting for a championship.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._bosh_going_to_miami_planned_for_a_long_time/

Personally I think this is GREAT news for us. If Bosh goes to Miami, Lebron is not gonna go to Chicago by himself. If we can get Johnson and Amare for a combined Max contract (not even sure if they would both take smallish pay cuts) then we could give the other Max to Lebron. I think the idea of Lebron, Amare and Johnson on the knicks would be very attractive.

This could also be bad for us because it could mean that chicago could offer Amare a max and then lebron a max. That would be a very very good team. Either way, for months it was Lebron and Bosh, now i think its very clearly gonna be Amare and Lebron.

Thoughts?

Very clearly? It's extremely clear that you don't know and neither does anyone else.

CoolClyde

you must be high

...If we can get Johnson and Amare for a combined Max contract (not even sure if they would both take smallish pay cuts) then we could give the other Max to Lebron. I think the idea of Lebron, Amare and Johnson on the knicks would be very attractive... Thoughts?

Johnson and Amare for a COMBINED Max contract? SMALLISH pay cuts?
THEN we can give the other max to LEBRON? what are you high on? pass it here!
come on Lebron while you're at it. those are ridiculous thoughts!
I can't even fathom a response, SMFH!

wait! Breen for Prez? what about Clyde?
yaaaaahhhhh!
bang.gif
:gony:

Last edited:

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
If he signs on Friday morning the league will be nulling the deal on Friday afternoon. No in there right mind would think that a deal would be done that fast and if its a sign and trade it would be even more conspicuous.

BTW no can sign until the 8th

Paul1355

All Star

Thoughts?
anyone who thinks the knicks can get three top free agents has too much optimitsm and hasn't been doing their homework, the Knicks can't afford three top guys even if Johnson takes a pay cut but Amare won't take a pay cut.

LBJ will come here if Bosh or Tony Parker come here.

Parker or Bosh would come in a sign and trade with Lee.